• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I would like 2 clones of each and I would be glad to wait if you needed to clone one for yourself.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I would like 2 clones of each and I would be glad to wait if you needed to clone one for yourself.

Maybe just the celebi I would keep if you didn't mind, coule of things, well really just one, I only trade 5 at a time, you alright with that??
Let me see which game I can use, I'll let you know!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I am fine with the five I will take out the gamestp jirachi since everyone seems to have it. and I am more than willing to wait for you to get your clone. do I trade them to you then get them back after you clone leave the wi-fi room to get five unneeded pokemon to get the clones or what? I have never asked for cloning until today. (never had anything worth cloning until today either)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, I can clone all of them for you, but will only do 5 at a time, and since you want 2 of each, yes go out and get fodder to trade back to me, so that is a total of 12 pokes you need to trade back to me, use my 1st pearl fc and what is yours please??

EDIT: NVM about the fc!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Thank you so much. It appears with my rather novice abilities this is the only way I can get anything to trade with for the crown beasts. I thank you so much.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry some times my wifi acts up!!

Thank you so much. It appears with my rather novice abilities this is the only way I can get anything to trade with for the crown beasts. I thank you so much.

Is some one trying to rob you?? I'll surprise you!! :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No rushes and no hurries, keep all the birds for the trade back and just catch 3 trash pokes please!!

Ok, want to make sure, is that 2 with the original or 2 plus the original??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Is there anything I can posibly get or have to thank you for this service? I seriously cannot thank you enough.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
total of 2 for me and whatever clones you want I just need to have a total of two each.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
you are a godsend. I am only able to get online at work and they don't allow unauthorized downloads on their computer so I can't clone on my own.

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hello. I was reading your trading thread and I saw your Shiny Gyarados. That is a very very cool Gyarados. I don't have anything nearly as valuable as that to trade, but I would like to say that is just a really cool Pokemon and I think it's awesome that you have it, haha :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok going back in there now for you, one Q, where did the wifi Mew come from please??

Hello. I was reading your trading thread and I saw your Shiny Gyarados. That is a very very cool Gyarados. I don't have anything nearly as valuable as that to trade, but I would like to say that is just a really cool Pokemon and I think it's awesome that you have it, haha :)

Thank you very much for that!! :)
I will gladly give Her to you as soon as I am done with Ray!!

Last edited:
Back