• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
9/10

I don't like guns that much, but the design looks good.

Oh forget about that, the NRL is like what I follow on Australian TV. I love how simple it looks.

Last edited:
Years
8/10

I love the NRL but I think it looks too promotion-friendly.

@diab_low Hilbert is the male protagonist in Pokemon Black & White Versions.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Ha ha, that's funny. It's an Apple, and it's Eve! AHAHAHA! 10/10
I didn't notice this before, sadly. But it just adds a whole new element to this sig that makes me love it a lot more. But the only reason it doesn't get a 10/10 is because it should be "Think Differently" instead of "Think Different" /grammernazi
9.5/10

Years
8/10

I love the colors, design and that little music piece at the bottom but it fell short of a 10 due to being a series I'm unfamiliar with.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Why do you keep going back to that...thing? 8/10 it's well made but...I like EVE better.

And diablo- The guy in my signature is Kcalb, and he's, like, Hilbert's alter ego. So that's that. UGH THIS IS LIEK THE 6th TIME I EXPLAINED THIS GYAH

Last edited:
Years
10/10

The NRL Finals are epic. Deal with it.

Alright I've had my laugh. It looks really nice, with hidden links and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back