• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers! (RPG)

Spyke

Jiggalo
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2004
*helps out and slices jigglypuff
*jumps back
*slices person behind me

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*Falco Illusion*
You are to slow to hit me, baby.
*use cloak device*
*invisible*
*shoot Yoshi from nowhere with with Death Blaster*
Behind you!
*hit Yoshi at face with Beam Sword*

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
I'll be Samus, Default color.

*uses the stragetry stay as far away from the the battle as possible while not getting to close to any edge, fully charge plasma blaster, fire fully charge shots into the battle, and use her throw item to throw any battler that comes towards me (Samus) back into the battle.*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
<< -wonders if anyone here has ever really RP'd in a room, being as how everyone is breaking every rule (that he can see) like... "blows up link" "squishes pichu" cant do that, you gotta give the person a chance to move. Now...>>
-looks at giga bowsers fat arse and laughs, then uses the agility move to speedto a safe distace away from him. pichu then looks back and sticks his tongue out at him.- Pi chu chu pi chu pi pichu pi pi.... (Haha, due to your inexperience and vague remarks, i, Pichu, was not harmed. Now, who's got the b33r?) <<phases out.>>

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*evade giant bob-omp*
*invoke Super Snipe*
*shoot at DT from no where*
Behind you!
*quintuple kick on DT*
*finish of with Meteor kick*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
*Blows up container*

*Eats giant mushroom*

*Tramples everyone*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
-jumps up and over dragon trainer, landing behind him. Pichu then runs for a while before he reaches the scrollbar and rams it.- "Pi-chu." (Bakayaru, who put this there? I mean, come on, who really needs a scrollbar? All you need to see is the lovely me! ^.^! )

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*jump really high*
*get on Great Fox*
*jump down*
*shoot a blaster at DT and Pichu*
*quintuple kick*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Awesome! *gets out a bomb and shoves it down giga bowsers throat along with the pill* now take 5 of those a day and you'll be in a coma for 3 weeks! call me if you have any questions! :laugh:

Back