Age 15
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,521 posts
2.9 Years
Umm actually no it doesn't Red Chapter deserves it more than this game
Those two are different hacks with different goals and contents. Comparing them results in nothing but a flamewar. Just because you find one of them more entertaining than the other doesn't give you the right to judge which is the better for all players, let alone a competition which runs on democracy.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1 posts
13 Days
Hello ChaosRush! I created a Pokecommunity account just so I could be able to download this new patch... Your hack is too cool to pass up TuT

I have a question though, would it be possible to merge this .ips patch with the 2014 version of DarkViolet? I accidentally downloaded and played the 2014 ver. without reading it stops after 7 badges :(

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
5.8 Years
lack of reusable TMs is painfu, same with lack of reusable move tutors. I do like some of the evolution changes like Mankey evolving sooner, but shame that there doesnt appear to be any unique movepool changes save one or two instances. I say this because I started with Bulbsaur and I got a crapy hidden power variation from it (speaking of why Hidden Power doesnt have a base 60 attack power regardless of type outcome is another issue I have) and without a third special attack outside of the grass or poison type it is really going to struggle...I did notice that Blue's charmeleon has a new move called Dragon Bullet, does the bulbasaur line get any new moves added to their selection? Would be nice if Venusaur could learn Earth Power.
Advertiser Content