• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
TWO VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR BOTH PUBLIC AND TEAM:
#1: FOR TEAM MEMBERS: I need to know if still active and able to work for the hack.(Miniminum, The dragon Tamer, Indiancharizard. I know you guys are active, no need to respond)
#2: For the next 2 weeks, I shall be looking for someone to fill the co-leader role. Both the team members and public may apply.
REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience in most hacking skills. (No need to be awesome at it. just know your stuff.
2) Be active
3) Good people person (No one likes a a** as a leader)
4) Must have at least worked on one hack previously. (Mention the hack)
5) Be willing to consult everything with me. (We may be co-leaders but the hack is still mine. That made me sound like an a** lol XD)

I'll take all applications under consideration and then announce the one who fits the role.

I'm not a member yet, I did put in an app, I am still active so if you need me I'm right here.

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
TWO VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR BOTH PUBLIC AND TEAM:
#1: FOR TEAM MEMBERS: I need to know if still active and able to work for the hack.(Miniminum, The dragon Tamer, Indiancharizard. I know you guys are active, no need to respond)
#2: For the next 2 weeks, I shall be looking for someone to fill the co-leader role. Both the team members and public may apply.
REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience in most hacking skills. (No need to be awesome at it. just know your stuff.
2) Be active
3) Good people person (No one likes a a** as a leader)
4) Must have at least worked on one hack previously. (Mention the hack)
5) Be willing to consult everything with me. (We may be co-leaders but the hack is still mine. That made me sound like an a** lol XD)

I'll take all applications under consideration and then announce the one who fits the role.

Jesus!
I thought I was not in the list anymore. XD
being in-active makes me worry so much... :l

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
TERRIBLE NEWS!! My laptop(where I had ALL of the PPF files) broke and I didnt have a backup... For now... The project is off...

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Here's what we're gonna do:
1. We're gonna start over
2. I need EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR MEMBERS to report.
3. By May 20th, we're gonna re-submit a form k
4. EVERYONE INTERESTED MUST HAVE SKYPE
5. I'm still accepting co-leader forms

JSJ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
1. ok
2. I will be more active
3. ok
4. i have skype:ysyben99 but i am from austria so i am not very good at english
5. i don't want to be co-leader

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Change my name from Sonicdx1100 to Nakasu

Timezone: Eastern Time

Availability: Always (Excluding Sundays)

Position:I can edit the Professor Introduction and the Pokemon that appears with him, Youtube trailer and walkthroughs, wild Pokemon encounters (Level, etc), wallpaper creator.

Wallpaper I made for you awile ago:
Spoiler:

Years
Experience on: Mapper, Tester but mainly Graphics
Applying for: Artist
How good are you at it: Dunno
Proof of work: Perhaps you can check my Tumblr (Check my sig) >> Not much of a proof but you can give me something to work on.
Additional comments:
Availability:
Always

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
1. ok
2. I will be more active
3. ok
4. i have skype:ysyben99 but i am from austria so i am not very good at english
5. i don't want to be co-leader

Good to know u r still active. Btw, I'm asking for skype more for the messenger in it. I'm not much of a video call fan

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Change my name from Sonicdx1100 to Nakasu

Timezone: Eastern Time

Availability: Always (Excluding Sundays)

Position:I can edit the Professor Introduction and the Pokemon that appears with him, Youtube trailer and walkthroughs, wild Pokemon encounters (Level, etc), wallpaper creator.

Wallpaper I made for you awile ago:
Spoiler:
I'll change the name as soon as possible. (I'm on mobile for a while so it may take me some time)
And thanks for the skype. Good to know u r still active and willing to work on this)

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: Mapper, Tester but mainly Graphics
Applying for: Artist
How good are you at it: Dunno
Proof of work: Perhaps you can check my Tumblr (Check my sig) >> Not much of a proof but you can give me something to work on.
Additional comments:
Availability:
Always

I'll get back to u so be aware of this thread. (I'll probably tell u through here, not PM)

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Also (Forgot to mention):
The game's gonna be done using the regular Ruby based tiles and sprites until we have at least 30% of the game done. That way we can speed up the game's development and worry about details later.

That means:
I'm only gonna need mappers, scripters, title edit, and beta testers for the first 30%. The rest will be put on hold until after the 30% is done. (I'm sorry for the rest of you but keep online cuz maybe I'll call u up sooner)

We're not going to start yet though because of one HUGE obstacle: my laptop broke and it's being fixed. So stay alert guys :)

Last edited:

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
I made an app before... but you didn't reply or get back to me. I re-did the app -

Experience - Mapping
Applying - Mapping
How good am I - 8.5 maybe
Proof - I've mapped a few routes in MegaCharizardX's Johto anime hack. (A route of mine is in the alpha)
Avalibility - Pretty much whenever (on almost everyday)

I have a skype and an e-mail so if you want those PM me.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I made an app before... but you didn't reply or get back to me. I re-did the app -

Experience - Mapping
Applying - Mapping
How good am I - 8.5 maybe
Proof - I've mapped a few routes in MegaCharizardX's Johto anime hack. (A route of mine is in the alpha)
Avalibility - Pretty much whenever (on almost everyday)

I have a skype and an e-mail so if you want those PM me.

I'm sorry if I didnt reply earlier. If u could show me a map u have done on a ruby or fr/lg rom, ur in because we currently need mappers

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Hmm... I kind of don't have Skype :/ . Just know that this hack has 100% of my support, and I can't wait for progress on it!

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
Experience on: Mapping, Music, Adding Fairy Type (partially), adding over 386 pokemon
Applying for: Mapping
How good are you at it: 6.9
Proof of work: I dont know how to add pics on this page
Additional comments:
Availability: I'm on Eastern Australian Time, so on my 5pm-10pm on mon-thur i should be available
6pm to when ever on friday
When ever on Saturday
when ever to 10pm on Sunday

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Hey, how is the progress with your hack? I just gotta say your story seems simplistic and maybe cliche but I love the idea and working with Entei. If you need any help learning how to insert tiles, where to get tiles, how to insert sprites, script, anything like that I am willing to assist. The more people who know how to insert these things the better for the future when their hacks look awesome. I have a way of inserting tiles that you can learn very quickly with one quick run-through if you want the video in my tile insertion thread (link in sig). Anywho, PM me if you want to talk about anything. I'm a fellow hack builder too as I am working on my own and take pleasure helping others succeed in their hacks. If you need ideas or opinions, I can be very creative and help you in the right direction.

Ash Ketchum 11

If you need any photos or sprites modified (color) or anything, shoot me a pm.
P.s. I made a "dark entei"
Maybe you'd like to see it ;)

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I'm sorr I havent been online latel. m laptop's fixed but it still has its problems(like the broken ke, which Im sure u alread noticed). I'm not sure when we'll actuall start. As soon as I'm read, I'll make sure to assure everone. I grow sick of postponing the hack

Back