• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

eliminater of good and evil...
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Well I dont no if reseting Ruby is such a good idea, cause I reseted mine and i couldnt find a shiny Mudkip and I just gave up...I might try restarting Ruby again to look for it again, lol.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord_Jaws1 said:
You have no life either rsgh5? (thats it from now on you are r5 to me, like it or lump it :P) We must come from the same distant planet of antisocial freaks. Or do you have a social life and Im just a lonesome freak?
ah, i actually do have a social life. a quite complex one at that. i kinda have a girlfriend, and i kinda have somebody who's probably going to be my girlfriend soon... and things are all nasty and complicated.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Alright, well, since there are no more complications regarding Aerodactyl, I shall do the update.

Oh, and your time wasn't wasted any more then mine, rsgh5. When you don't see a shiny, thats where the used time goes, it doesn't add up and get disregarded as soon as someone else grabs the shiny your looking for. Basicly, you spent all that time shiny hunting, and, based on avarages (though avarages are technicaly meaningless), that time doesn't go towards aero, it goes toward a shiny pokemon. You can now redirect the remaining time it takes to find a shiny, and help out our dex project with another pokemon, just as good as aerodactyl (for the dex). Or, you could keep it up with aero for your personal shiny collection. Either way, time wasn't wasted.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i think i'll spend my next period of time crying over not getting a shiny aerodactyl.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Do you remember how intricate my signatures used to be? All flashy and coordinated, and my stupid club ideas that'd probably get this place taken down by legal means? Yah... I've matured past that stage, but I'll be ...... I won't not have a good signature, so let us start the hunt, shall we? Indeed! To the basset hounds.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey! you forgot my suggestion for your sig, lady! the big flashy part about how awesome your pair is?...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Hi everyone, I wanna join this club. I have only got one shiny (red gyrados) but I don't think that really counts. I also once encountered a green tangela on gold version.

Anyone have suggestions on what I should hunt for on Ruby?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can check out the list on the first page and see what we haven't caught.

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Oh yeah, I didnt tell about the shinies I have in Silver, I only have Shiny Gyarados but I used to have Shiny Psyduck but when I tried cloning it, I done opposite than cloning it, it was gone...FOREVER...And Im still mad, but not much cause I dont look for shinies in that game, only in my Sapphire, Fire Red and when I get Emerald, as for Shiny Psyduck, I found him accedently while i found him in a route while I tried to get the Mystery Berry, but still I like Shiny Psyduck...I think Ill start finding him in my other games...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
welllllll... we still aren't sure if we want to accept shinies from gold/silver for our shiny dex. however, i am inclined to allow them into the dex if that's the only place that they could be captured (eg. spinark or ho-oh). because shiny hunting in colloseum is a drag and breeding isn't as fun as finding wild pokemon. but... we still prefer to have pokemon from the current game boy advance era.
edit: alright... i'm going after:
pkrssh097.gif
that's right... so none of you look for him! i don't want to have to throw somebody out! (i was thisss close last time *holds up thum and index finger* jajaja... just kidding, but seriously... this is my territory) gaarrrr!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm searching 119 (ruby), everywhere i fish with the super rod pulls one up, but thanks for offering the advice.

Shiny Parayoshi

Yoshi King
Years
Hey guys I decided to go with a shiny
Squirtle because hes the bomb well anywho been searching for hours but
nothing but i will keep searchin( why couldnt they make blastoise look like my
avvy).

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
I dont care about Silver I just wanted to say somethin bout it but u dont have to add em in the thingy at the front, I waz just explainin it...

Anyways, going fishing for a Shiny Carvahna in 119 rt is a good idea cause u can also find a feebas if u dont have 1, cause when I saw Feebas, I caught it and fished in the same spot for it, and I now got 24, but this was long ago so I guess searching for s Carvahna or Feebas is cool...But this is ur choice, its just good advice! ^_^

Anyways, I shouldnt talk about Feebas but uh...Good Luck on ur Hunt for the Shiny Carvahna!!!^_^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
um... shiny blastoise looks the same as your avatar... and thanks for your support in my shiny hunt. if i find a shiny feebas, i'll be sure to grab it, don't worry.

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Ok, no problem, and good luck to u shiny Parayoshi for the hunt, but I do Believe u will give up getting a shiny squirtle, just like I did with shiny mudkip...Anyways good Luck...

Back