• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I am stuck, i triggered the vulpix quest on the other side of the tracks after accessing rock smash,i can still save the game,but it is not responsive to anything else.

Edit:Game still not being responsive,to anything else,can't go back because i tried to save it,thinking it would not work(As i said before). Guess i might have to start a new game >.>

I wouldn't start the game over. I would send the file to Ame and see if it's something she can fix.

OR you can go to the Pokemon Reborn Forums and post the issue there. You'll get a quicker fix, since there's faster responses there. Possibly one involving sending them the game save to get you out of the bind.

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
I've watched a let's play of this and it's amazing. The amount of content included, both lore-wise and graphics-wise, is really impressive.

One minor nitpick is the way you guys chose to do chapter headings, or the game title screen, whatever you want to call it. It looks like a clutter of images rather than an intentionally designed title-screen.

Overall though, I'm amazed. One of the most ambitious and far-reaching fan games I've ever seen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Can you help i cant get Igglybuff and or Cleffa event to start i am at night time

I remember you have to talk to a lady in a house nearby the fountain with the said pokemon. That's the first part to trigger it. Next, you want to go into a house near an alleyway. You'll know right away when you went inside the right house. Next, you'll go back to the lady. Eventually, you'll get to chose one. You'll be able to get both eventually, but Jigglypuff is available in the latest chapter so I'd recommend Cleffa.

Years
Hey Amethyst, is it possible that for Chapter 12 or the next Chapter 11 patch, you change the 'switch items in Bag' feature? Now, when you switch the items, you switch with the item directly (like the feature in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire). But can you change it such that you move the item in between two items, like Pokemon Emerald, FR and LG? I think it is easier to organize the things in the bag this way.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
You used to be able to get it at any point but now you can only get it after raiding the orphanage and getting a disk i think

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
This game looks so cool-I'd wager its the most exciting Essentials project out there, to me. Problem is, when I try to play it's incredibly laggy in the overworld. It's mostly fine in buildings, but when I'm outside...hoo boy.

I've never really had much of an issue with Essentials games in the past- just the other day I was playing through Pokemon Godra just fine and could even speedhack the game at ~250% without a hitch if I wanted. This game just doesn't want to run at a respectable framerate for me. :(

I guess what I'm wondering is there anything in particular that makes the overworld demanding in this specific project? More importantly, anything I could do on my end to smooth it out (tried running in compatibility mode already)? Or, is my computer just not up to snuff? :(

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
When i want to download episode 11 it brings me to the game site i guess? but it's down... Is this permanent? Because i really want to keep playing this ^^

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hey, I'm at Route 1 Nature Centre, but I can't seem to get out. The Grand Gates are still not open for me. What do I do? Thanks

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Hey, I'm at Route 1 Nature Centre, but I can't seem to get out. The Grand Gates are still not open for me. What do I do? Thanks

Have you headed to the other end of Route 1 yet, towards Vanhanen Castle? If not, then you have some story progression to do first.The Gates won't open for you quite yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2014
Is the Pokemon Reborn website down for everyone? And if so how long will it be down? I managed to download up to episode 9 from an alternate website but I'd like the latest version as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
@Ronsha you can still download the latest version from the site. When your on the site, Click access cached copy of site. Then find the latest download on main page. Then download:)

Is the Pokemon Reborn website down for everyone? And if so how long will it be down? I managed to download up to episode 9 from an alternate website but I'd like the latest version as soon as possible.

As the randompoketrainer said, you can still download the game as the download is on an external host such as mega or rapidshare.

Access the cache page of pokemonreborn.com/game as that is download page of the website.

If you were on the main page, that Episode 12 DL Link is an April Fool's joke

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
I just started playing the game, and I just want to say how awesome it is that there are sprites/trainers of POC in here, including the protagonists. That just made my day. :)
Thanks for making this game. I'm looking forward to the rest of it. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Looks like there's a lot of love for this particular pokemon game. I'm sure me and my friends would like it for we're originally addicted to pokemon. Where can we access the game? :)

Years
Been trying to download this game but my Norton anti-virus software keeps deleting the game.exe file. Such a shame because this game looks very well done so far. For those who have played the game so far, have you had issues with your anti-virus software deleting files?

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Anyone else having problems getting on the site? I keep getting a 404 message. It's been going on for weeks.

Back