Advertiser Content

Emerald Pokémon: Discovery Page 40

Started by Pleasure September 1st, 2013 7:56 AM
  • 995 replies
  • Poll

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• 43.33%
  • 58.33%

wanderlustdemon

I'll get angry, and take a nap.

Age 25
Female
Kalt Island
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
188 posts
343 Days
Someone update me on this? This hack is being developed again?
literally an update screenshot 2 days before you posted this.

CPT.Fahim

hi these is CPT.Fahim From Poke Army

Age 19
Male
Yugoslavia
Seen October 14th, 2019
Posted April 17th, 2019
34 posts
2.1 Years
literally an update screenshot 2 days before you posted this.
Still working on this. Here's a new screenshot called "patience".

Finally ahhh feels good

YUGO NERVE DIE
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted August 31st, 2019
113 posts
4.6 Years

Here are some more screenshots for your viewing pleasure. I'm making progress slowly but surely! I know I keep delaying a release, but rest assured, I'm using the extra time to make sure that hack will be as good as it can be.

Are there fakemon in this hack? That mon in one of the screenshots looks like a fakemon
Yes! There will be custom Eeveelutions and Skuth will be returning of course.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid

Age 26
Male
Le bed
Seen August 17th, 2019
Posted June 6th, 2019
871 posts
6.3 Years
Spoiler:

Here are some more screenshots for your viewing pleasure. I'm making progress slowly but surely! I know I keep delaying a release, but rest assured, I'm using the extra time to make sure that hack will be as good as it can be.

Yes! There will be custom Eeveelutions and Skuth will be returning of course.
As always things are looking well, Pleasure. Great work!
Retired. Thank you guys for a wonderful five years.
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted August 31st, 2019
113 posts
4.6 Years
So, one of the features that Pug implemented into the original Discovery was the Level of Will system. I think giving players the option to choose between "good" and "evil" add a lot of flavor to a game, so LoW will be making a return!

The system includes five tiers; Evil, Neutral Evil, Neutral, Neutral Good, and Good. Neutral has no drawbacks, but it also doesn't have any benefits. Neutral Good and Neutral Evil effect the disposition of certain NPCs and the type of items that you'll receive from them. Good and Evil greatly change the disposition of certain NPCs, but they also come with some interesting perks. One of the things I'm attempting to do in this version is implement as many "choices" as possible, so that people have lots of opportunities to change their alignment.

The link in main post it's dead been selected, is there any download available
The version being worked on now is being remade from scratch, so it doesn't have a playable version as of right now. I'll update the main post if I can manage to find Pug's version.

Is there a approximate date to when the next portion will be released? Like are we looking another month or sometime next year?
Nope. I've found that I get a lot of people's hopes up when I set a deadline, so the best I can say is TBA on a release. I've been making a lot of progress lately, though!

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
608 posts
2.6 Years
Aye! No pressure! Take all the time you need you need, a good number of us are really patient. I'm really hyped about the Bad/good judgement system since the last Hack i remember which had this was Mitchel1's darky cry: legend of Giratina.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
254 posts
3.5 Years
So, one of the features that Pug implemented into the original Discovery was the Level of Will system. I think giving players the option to choose between "good" and "evil" add a lot of flavor to a game, so LoW will be making a return!

The system includes five tiers; Evil, Neutral Evil, Neutral, Neutral Good, and Good. Neutral has no drawbacks, but it also doesn't have any benefits. Neutral Good and Neutral Evil effect the disposition of certain NPCs and the type of items that you'll receive from them. Good and Evil greatly change the disposition of certain NPCs, but they also come with some interesting perks. One of the things I'm attempting to do in this version is implement as many "choices" as possible, so that people have lots of opportunities to change their alignment.

The version being worked on now is being remade from scratch, so it doesn't have a playable version as of right now. I'll update the main post if I can manage to find Pug's version.

Nope. I've found that I get a lot of people's hopes up when I set a deadline, so the best I can say is TBA on a release. I've been making a lot of progress lately, though!
i like the look of it. i'm actually really pumped that theres going to be a good and evil system. hope it effects the story too. and about the time thing. take your time. life comes first as always. like i tell everyone hacks are an art not a $80 game (that's the price in canada for games) and you don't even have to finish it if you want. i don't care how long it takes but thanks once again for creating a rom hack that you didn't even have to make. take your time and good luck. I will be keeping an eye on this one.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

brisadoooo

The_Ciel

Age 17
Male
Brazil-zil-zil
Seen July 31st, 2019
Posted July 30th, 2019
2 posts
2.2 Years
Wow, I just found out about this hack and now it's definitely my most expected hack. I played the Beta and it's so good I just can't. Congratulations, for real, you deserve every praise ever. Btw, what completion percentage would you say the hack is at right now? Like, just an estimation, no need to be absolutely precise
Advertiser Content