Advertiser Content

Suppose you could change the pokemon mascot....

Started by Soaring Sid September 21st, 2019 6:04 AM
  • 8 replies

Soaring Sid

Lyphe's Ameuzing

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
562 posts
93 Days
Pikachu is the first thing that comes to the mind of many people whondon't involve with pokemon. It is because Pikachu is the mascot of the Pokemon franchise.

What pokemon would you chose to be the mascot of pokemon? Well, i'm happy with pikachu, but if i'd be given the opportunity, i'd chose Riolu. I don't have any specific reasons, but you could! What would your pokemon mascot be?

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,463 posts
14.6 Years
Eevee wouldn't be a bad mascot.

Boring choice, I know, but I can't think of anything else that would scream "Pokemon" to someone who's really unfamiliar with the franchise.

Bahamut

Immortality!! Invincibility! Stand power!

Female
Lord DIO's mansion
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
144 posts
1.5 Years
Eevee would make a cool mascot tbh.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
8,320 posts
9.9 Years
I think it's about 20 years too late for a new mascot, but if the Pikachu family somehow disappeared into the Distortion World or something, there wouldn't be a whole lot of Pokemon to choose from. If you're going by just a marketing standpoint, I have to think that Charizard would be a frontrunner, along with Eevee.

I think it would be fun to have dual mascots though- Mew and Mewtwo. Gives the franchise a combo of cute and cool Pokemon that should be recognized by even the most casual of fans.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
2,986 posts
5.2 Years
oddly, I think the kanto starters can all make a case to be the mascot pokemon (their first-stage form that is). i mean, they're all cute and has that classic pokemon design

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Clefairy or bust.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 23
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
117 posts
315 Days
Azumarill: evolution of a Pikaclone which shares many cute-y traits with Pikachu, and being the final stage there's no evolution to be overshadowed like Raichu is. Marill also used to be featured in merchandising years ago so it's not that obscure.

(also I really like Azumarill)
Advertiser Content