• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
"La la la la la...." *Skips down path to knock on Gold Raikous door* *Ding...Dong*
*Defective Machamp Dynamic Punches Door & wooden Nuts door sign & squishess me flat on the door step* "Help someone !" "Owwwwww.....!!!"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Haha one of the best movies ever!! "Chill or be chilled"! :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol GR, I forgot about this thread. XD So... Any updates? I need to reunite with my insane family! *cackles* Sayuri ought to join in!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
*Sees defective machamp*,Wow where do i come in the picture. And I hope im related to this insane family*sees a huge explosion in the backyard*,or maybe not.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
100marios said:
Noo!!
*dethrones himself from fathership*
I'd have 3 crazy girls and 1 insane boy for kids!
I can't take this!......would this be a mid-life crisis? Hehe....

I say....we start fresh!
Yeah!
*spits out her Coca Cola* ME BE JORDAN'S CHILD? I don't think I'd ever want him to be my father in role-playing even...^_^;; That'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaay too freaky, man! Although, I'd probably have my way around the house and get the best of him so it wouldn't be all that bad! O_o

Back