StraightEdge Member

Age 25
Male
Bludhaven
Seen September 4th, 2015
Posted February 14th, 2010
550 posts
11.9 Years
Yeah I saw this and I didn't see a kiss, so I dought they kissed.
The Extreme Gym (EGL)
December 31st 2007-October 8th 2009
The Greatest Gym to ever be on PC

Spoiler:
What's done is done with EGL I do not want it to ever be revived, we want to progress to the future and evolve not go back in time. The times we had were fun and the memories will live on in our hearts to those that contribute. Now it's time for the next big thing to have a longer run than us, and thanks to Venks, speedy 101, shinypoke666, evilcheese, Ito_Igami, Ktn, darkspace, dunlop, Abyay, and Umanouski; the Original 12 in EGL and for making this league quite special. I'd also like to thank Shin although he wasn't an original member his contributions throughout the league were apperciated greatly, and I had a real blast meeting/getting to know a lot of you this was a wonderful expirence/journey and hopefully we can all hang again.
Female
There where I don't want to be.
Seen February 28th, 2019
Posted August 9th, 2011
524 posts
12.4 Years
idk if they kissed but latias kissed Ash on the cheek when she was in human form
How do you know it was Latias and not Bianca? I've never really got this scene in Pokemon Heroes...

@t
I dunno if Ash kissed May but umm... I can't imagine. However I've never been a big fan of the series so I don't know about their relationship.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.

Age 27
Female
Sinnoh
Seen December 17th, 2018
Posted December 17th, 2018
1,038 posts
12 Years
idk if they kissed but latias kissed Ash on the cheek when she was in human form
That is something very debateable that, in the end, has no right or wrong answer. Bianca's grandpa yelled for her while telling Ash and co. she -might- be gone to the market. Then we see the inside of Bianca's room. On her easel we see her hat. So far we've been able to tell Bianca/Latias apart because of that hat but even if Bianca was gone to the market she still didn't have her hat...so in the end that could have been Latias or Bianca. We'll never know.

I highly doubt May and Ash have ever kissed. xD It's just...not something the writers would do with two of the main characters.
★ Merry Christmas! ★

Gerri Shin

  

Male
Burbank, CA
Seen February 17th, 2014
Posted April 13th, 2013
3,575 posts
12.4 Years
I believe that it was Latias that kissed Ash at the end of heroes,my reasoning is the way that she acted: she never spoke, then ran off after she gave him the picture. Plus Latias really interacted with Ash more than Bianca and so built more of a relationship with him.

as for Ash and May kissing, I would hope they did, that'd be awesome, they look so good together
Equipment:
Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green

Otter Mii-kun

Age 31
Male
810, Michigan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted May 28th, 2019
2,215 posts
14.7 Years
I don't think Ash and May ever did (and ever will) kiss. Even if they did-it'd probably been cut out (censored).
It's just like the talk of Ash and Misty kissing years ago... probably never happened (and never will) in the first place!

Soon these type of rumors will pop up again-about Dawn (if they haven't already)!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover

Age 29
In the Forest of Hesitation with Shinji
Seen March 24th, 2013
Posted March 8th, 2012
3,464 posts
14.7 Years
That has to be the most ridiculous scene I have ever seen... >> If they actually kissed, the video would have shown it. ;x
Knowing the show, Team Rocket would probably interrupt it
Video which is actually a fake picture is fake.

Forci Stikane

Seen August 11th, 2009
Posted August 11th, 2009
4,230 posts
14.7 Years
I saw this video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McO6nxDKfc8

And people tell me that its a real screencap from episode 357, is this true?
No it isn't, that's a fake, something about how many people have asked this, etc, etc, etc.

No. Those people lied.
----------------------------------------
Evolution Chain:
Ichapokemr -----2000 Posts-----> Ichaste Pekoni (5/8/2007) -----3500 Posts (12/29/08) -----> Forci Stikane

Avey

The Mad Hatter

Seen December 22nd, 2016
Posted July 27th, 2015
4,423 posts
11.9 Years
No, it's real. It was cut from the English dub, though. I'm trying to look for the vid where it actually happens, but it's nowhere x_x;;

That's because it never happened. It's made up, from what I've gathered.
'It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.'
Seen April 10th, 2011
Posted April 10th, 2011
88 posts
14.8 Years
No, it's real. It was cut from the English dub, though. I'm trying to look for the vid where it actually happens, but it's nowhere x_x;;
It would be really interesting to actually see it in the episode. I still think it is made with some programm like photoshop. A really good manipulation though. I think I've read a discussion about that pic elsewhere. Someone pointed out that the whole pose could not work because Ash's hat is in the way. They possibly could make such a mistake in the TV show but I doubt it. I probably will get flamed by some Advancedshippers for saying this but in my oppinion there were no strong hints of Ash and May liking each other in a way that does not only include friendship. A kiss would be really off-beat. And if they really kissed, this would have probably changed the way they interact in the following episodes. But nothing like that happened.

Jorah

What do I put here?

Age 28
Female
UK
Seen February 26th, 2019
Posted September 24th, 2016
4,214 posts
13.6 Years
Wow, there are quite a lot of people viewing this thread!

Episode 357 is "Take This House & Shuppet!" it doesn't sound like a time for a kiss.

This seems fake, It was probably made by and advance shipper, like I remember that a few years ago some pokeshippers made a picture like that where Ash was kissing Misty but it was fake.
Probably means someone will make an Ash and Dawn pic sometime heh

Ah, those darn YouTube commenters. x_x;; I really am gullible. XD
Don't worry, I thought they were real at one time too haha

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.

Age 27
Female
Sinnoh
Seen December 17th, 2018
Posted December 17th, 2018
1,038 posts
12 Years
Episode 357 is "Take This House & Shuppet!" it doesn't sound like a time for a kiss.
I have that episode on DVD. There is definentaly NOT a kiss in it. xD

Here's what happens:
Spoiler:

It starts raining and they stumble upon what appears to be an abandoned mansion. Max and May are fighting so Max runs off and befriends a Shuppet. Most of the episode is showing Max. Ash, Brock and May are looking for Max but he's hiding and plays tricks on them. TR is there...they try to steal Shuppet, fail and then go bye bye. The owner of the mansion shows up and freaks out but then realises Ash and co mean no harm and she is re-united with her childhood friend, Shuppet.
★ Merry Christmas! ★

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!

Age 23
Does anyone really need to know that?
Seen November 19th, 2008
Posted November 12th, 2008
39 posts
11.8 Years
That picture is not a clippit from any version of the episode. The person who posted it was either misinformed, or a dirty lier. Ash and May never kissed, at least I dont think they did... It would be VERY NICE if somebody proved me wrong though. However I have heard there are clippits of Ash and May hugging that were edited out from various episodes when they where translated to english. The only one I can remember most right now is from the advance episode when Brock says
Spoiler:
'Fighting is a sign of love.' to Max and then Ash and May turn red. I believe that they hugged in the original during a rocket attack.

Seems slightly unlikely though....

Anyway, that picture is fake unfortunately...

They could have animated it a bit, I mean I animated it using MS paint!

Theme by C3LEBI♥. Thanks for letting me use it!
HACKS I SUPPORT
Spoiler:

Help stop 1337-speak, copy and paste this into your sig

Name: Brocoly king
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Can you resist clicking HERE ?
Advertiser Content