Alex Night

Charmander Shepard

Male
Texas
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted December 6th, 2015
60 posts
5.7 Years
Mega Pikachu/Raichu?! Oh duuuude, I'm with it. I'm hip. Aethestode, I'm sure you heard this enough from me but you're very impressive and the Pokemon chosen for Mega Evolution definitely could use them. I always loved the way that Golem looked even though he seems like a step back from Graveler who had four arms. :P

Come check out my Twitch stream for all things Pokemon and non-Pokemon related insanity.

www.twitch.tv/alexnight91

There is also my YouTube channel if you want some Pokemon related and non-Pokemon related content as well.

The New Night Brigade channel and headquarters

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast

Male
'STRAYA
Seen March 31st, 2015
Posted September 28th, 2014
78 posts
6.2 Years
I like how there is two people making hacks about the same thing, it would be like two artists drawing a portrait of the same person, I will look the subtle Nuances and hope that both will be very enjoyable,
Will you make Diamond/Pearl/Platinum chapters in the distant future
I am making a hack
PM me if you want to help

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.9 Years
Mega Pikachu/Raichu?! Oh duuuude, I'm with it. I'm hip. Aethestode, I'm sure you heard this enough from me but you're very impressive and the Pokemon chosen for Mega Evolution definitely could use them. I always loved the way that Golem looked even though he seems like a step back from Graveler who had four arms. :P
Yeah, back then (like years and years ago), I thought Gravellar was the last stage of the Geodude evolution line.

What character do I name, when I name Blue in the intro?
No one.

Name: Sinep
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

firefight

I like people

Age 21
Female
Indiana
Seen January 10th, 2015
Posted October 3rd, 2014
26 posts
5.1 Years
WOW! this looks amazing! i love how much you changed! it really shows how good you are at this. i've never actually read the manga... but i'm sure its okay. this game might even encourage me to read it! while hacks that only change one or two things are cool, i love hacks like these!

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard

Male
Texas
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
60 posts
5.7 Years
Yeah, back then (like years and years ago), I thought Gravellar was the last stage of the Geodude evolution line.
So, I'm gonna take a wild guess on Golem's Mega Evolution judging from the sprite... His typing is Rock/Fire?

Come check out my Twitch stream for all things Pokemon and non-Pokemon related insanity.

There is also my YouTube channel if you want some Pokemon related and non-Pokemon related content as well.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━ ╱╱╱╱╭╮╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╭?

Male
Europe
Seen March 12th, 2019
Posted March 12th, 2019
315 posts
6.1 Years
That C guy is so noob compared to you... The real Adventures maker, the one and only, the amazing Aethesdode! I've voted for you for HotY 2014. You're games are amazing!

I'm hoping that this will progress fast.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted September 20th, 2019
462 posts
6 Years
So, I'm gonna take a wild guess on Golem's Mega Evolution judging from the sprite... His typing is Rock/Fire?
Yeah, It's Rock/Fire. It's design is based of Dragonith's Mega Golem art.

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard

Male
Texas
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
60 posts
5.7 Years
Yeah, It's Rock/Fire. It's design is based of Dragonith's Mega Golem art.
I just took a look at that Deviantart you mentioned. Big Bang ability, man. Sounds a lot like a certain Super Saiyan I know. :P

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.9 Years
Hey!
Are you planning on changing the fishing sprite in the next beta? When fishing, instead of Yellow, we get Red (actually, I'm kinda surprised as no one posted that)
Yep, I will, jsut that I'm focusing on Red Chapter now. I just want to get it out of the way.

Name: Sinep
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,987 posts
5.2 Years
I think, Yellow first...xD
Since, you know, this is the next story after Red...
Advertiser Content