• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Help Finding Instrumental Music!!

adamjackson

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, I love my tunes and am always on the lookout for new Music!

I am looking for some instrumental music in the same vain as a specific David Gray track. The track is called Last Summer and is off the album Mutineers. I find myself drawn to the instrumental music (violin and cello) towards the last half of the track, it has a great pace and soaring highs. I have plenty of classical music for cello and violin but am struggling to find anything, be it classical or modern, that sounds similar. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have posted a YouTube link to the track.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRS_6S-OTw

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

Years
Violin: David Garrett, Lindsay Stirling, Peter Lee Johnson
Cello 2 Cellos, Apocalyptica (note this last one isn't always just instrumental).

Not a classical/acoustic string group but sleepmakeswaves is also an awesome instrumental band.

Back