Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
2,084 posts
11.1 Years
Sorry for the question, do you recommend that I play the hackroom now or wait for the beta 15?
There's still around 4 months left for the possible release of the Beta 15. Even then, that is an estimation, meaning that it might not actually come out in November if anything went wrong for X or Y reason. If you can wait, good. If you can't, you might as well get a taste of the hack. It has a good amount of content to keep you entertained for a while, assuming you will actually read the dialogues and not rush it.

Entei Fan

Canine pokemon fan

Age 34
Non-binary
Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
810 posts
14.6 Years
Have you played B11E? That is a Grey is a projection from Porygon iirc. And of course Grey's dead now😢
1.Wait Grey is in beta 11? I thought he was intruduced in beta 12 and up
2.[*] i hope his pokemons will avenge his death (if they are still alive BTW which i hope becuase how can't you not love the Eeveelutions?)
3.Also RIP Steve too, you were to good to became human meat
My pokemon omega red trainer card

Original nick - BH
Name - Bartek

Entei Fan

Canine pokemon fan

Age 34
Non-binary
Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
810 posts
14.6 Years
Does someone play this game without cheats? I kinda want to do it but its hard 'cause the level of the opponents are high as f*ck..
I only use cheats for female eevee(lution)s

And no, if you want a hard pokemon firered hack, play omega red
My pokemon omega red trainer card

Original nick - BH
Name - Bartek

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
2,084 posts
11.1 Years
I have been digging all over for an answer on this, but can't seem to find a solution:

I'm having trouble getting mega evolutions to work. I've tried with both a Gengar and pigeot with their respective stones equipped, but they don't seem to change when I go into battle. Am I missing a step with these?
Mega Evolution works like a regular evolution in the Beta 11.
While the data for the stones and the Mega Evolved Forms are inside the Beta 13/14, they're not usable at the moment, and they can't be obtained either unless you use cheats.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
2,084 posts
11.1 Years
Hey Lunos, who are you today? I just notice a bug. My Qwilfish evolved into Stunpuff E, and then my game just freezes when I try to level it up. I have a clean .sav file (NO CHEATS) and I patched the rom myself. Is this a reoccurring issue? Is their something I am doing wrong?
It might just be a bug with the Beta 14.5, I'll ask inside the Discord server to make sure if anyone else can confirm it.

EDIT: Indeed, it is.
Advertiser Content