• 108 replies

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions

Male
Seen August 14th, 2018
Posted July 8th, 2015
50 posts
5.5 Years
You know the Zapmulcuno from Pokemon Adventure Red CHapter? That was a Glitch type.
Yeah, don't worry. I'm going to focus mainly on Red, Green and Blue.
It was actually called Thufizer
[sig-reason="Too wide"]UndertakerFreak1127's Metal and Rock fan club!!! JOIN IT!!

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions

Male
Seen August 14th, 2018
Posted July 8th, 2015
50 posts
5.5 Years
Hashtag, I don't think you have the right to delete my post that answers to other people's question. I mean the 2 games are linked, no even reported on the post. Okay, ban me then for replying to a post.

Okay, I'm going to reply again. I've already created a thread for Blue Chapter, and blue chapter is already being made, but it wasn't approved yet as there was only 4 screenshots eventhough I update the thread regularly.

I'm going by the english name.
I'm so sorry, I thought Thufizer was the english name
[sig-reason="Too wide"]UndertakerFreak1127's Metal and Rock fan club!!! JOIN IT!!

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
I'm so sorry, I thought Thufizer was the english name
Nope, it's just translated.

Okay, I've decided to quit making Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter. Why? Yesterday I notice the comments I've posted in my thread were deleted by the mod because according to him it was off topic. I was even told that in my thread, I cannot talk about my other hacks (even though they're linked together).

I'm going to move my hack into another forum or another community where there is a lot more freedom. If I can't find any, then I'll just quit. Bye.

Name: Sinep
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan

Age 19
Female
Houston, Texas
Seen August 16th, 2018
Posted February 21st, 2015
1,264 posts
5.6 Years
I was really looking forward to Aethestode's Yellow Chapter *sniff* and I had high hopes for this too! This is so not fair! I might play the other rip off Yellow Chapter (let's admit it, this was all Aethestode's idea) but now I won't! I've never seen someone in quite a while being frequently updating with the public about hacks, and for it to go down like that... This is shameful of hashtag to do this. We need Aethestode back! Sure there's Mirage of Tales but this was my favorite by far. Now thanks to Aethestode, everyone wants to make hacks of the magna series. Bring him back!
Train them please!

Avatar Request OR Banner Request
Previously, Logical Cabbage
RP Participation
Begin Again#Return of the Titans#Pokemon Earth and Sky#Outbreak

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
So, the mod deleted My post asking why they'd delete posts that were on-topic. Well this makes little sense.
Notice how it's by the same mod? This is what happened in my situation

1) A person praised my hack and asked whether Adventure Blue was in the making as well in the Yellow Hack.
2) I said yes but my Blue thead wasn't approved because it only had 4 screens. The admin deleted that post.
3) I repost it again as I feel like the post needed to be post since it would explain why the Blue chapter thread hasn't be up yet, and to tell other people that I am working on it.
4) Hashtag deleted it again. I repost it again and wrote I don't think you have the right to delete my post as I was answering another person's post in my own thread.
5) Hashtag then deleted the other person's post and my post again and gave an excuse saying the other person were off topic and that I was replying to the deleted post (notice how he didn't delete the other person's post until I said he doesn't have the right to delete my post as I was replying to another person's question).
6) I pm him about the situation saying you shouldn't delete my post as the 4 hacks are related and linked so it is related to the thread. I then said in my thread people and I talk about the other hacks as well. He then said I either put the 4 hacks together or keep them separate in the thread (and not talking about the other hacks at all).
7) Not to mention I got warnings apparently.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan

Age 19
Female
Houston, Texas
Seen August 16th, 2018
1,264 posts
5.6 Years
I know plenty of mods who are awesome but hashtag ain't one of them. The most active hacker on PC quits because of some lousy attitude by #. This is injustice! We need to overthrow hashtag for being a hater...
Train them please!

RP Participation

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Back in the days before Hashtag came here, the community was a lot better. So much freedom, Karatekid was awesome... I don't know where Hashtag comes from but all these restrictions just resembles a dictator trying to show his power of deleting post. Notice how Rago, Sceptile and my posts were deleted eventhough they ARE related to the thread.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
How the heck is Pokemon ADVENTURE Red, Pokemon ADVENTURE Green, and Pokemon [B][/ADVENTURE YellowB] hacks not related?? Is he 4 real?
The most ridiculous part is that the creator of the 4 hacks (ME) are restricted from talking about my own hack. Seriously, even in tv interviews with a director, the director would talk about his other movies AND NOT JUST THE ONE THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING INTERVIEWED ABOUT.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
I just want to say one more stuff before going to work.

I've been a member of this community since 2008 (under the name as rockmanmegaman). From last year, I've been active member ever since. I've dedicated most of my times working on hack for people even though I'm not getting anything in return.

In addition, unlike some hackers back in that time, I never once asked for donation, etc. Even when my friend died and some insensitive people said how it doesn't matter and stuff, I still continued to work on my hack. This year, I almost failed 2 of my subjects and yet I still continue dedicating time to the hack. All these stuffs should've made me quit but nope it didn't.

When new hackers ask me for help, I do everything I can to help them (such as c06's hack). What I get in return is a crappy mod like Hashtag deleting my post about my other hacks.

And on the side note. Why should I create 1 big thread when it's 4 different games? They're not 4 games in 1. They all have a different narrative and story that links with each other. We have hackers creating different thread for their hacks, but I have to restrict my 4 games in 1 thread?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan

Age 19
Female
Houston, Texas
Seen August 16th, 2018
1,264 posts
5.6 Years
When Hashtag said that, I felt that he was mocking you, and therefore abusing power. If the Ruby Destiny Series weren't all in one big thread, why does Aethestode's magna hacks have to be in one? This is just so crazy and illogical... And hashtag is nowhere to be seen.
Train them please!

RP Participation

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll

Non-binary
Seen December 14th, 2018
Posted March 6th, 2018
162 posts
5.6 Years
I do believe a riot is forming and hashtag is the target. I'll be surprised if i don't get fussed at for that statement. Anyway I've noticed that oyher than him most of the mods are either not around much or are mingling with us hackers and hack fans (im in the latter at the moment). That being said ut is a real tragedy when one mod causes problems. This bothers me because i joined for these wonderful hacks and gogo's platinum demakes. Uh-oh i mentioned another hack that is unrelated. The makes a massive thread is bs because youll have way more than 4 hacks when everything is done and one threaf for them all would be a mess. That aside i hope ya keep working and if it comes down to it i'll make a site for you to host your hacks.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Thank you people, I'm going to report him now. Other hackers get to have 1 thread for each of their hack, and he restrict me into having 1 thread for all my hacks, otherwise I'm not allowed to talk about my other hacks. Btw, when I was arguing with him, he was constantly threatening me about giving me a warning and stuff until I told him to simply just ban me. Seriously, I'm not a person who just stand by and let others push me around.

In addition, if you look in the few posts I posted before in Pokemon ADventrue Red chapter thread, he gave me warning for posting updates on my own hack. What the hell...?

In addition, when I was posting about me quitting, he felt the need (out of spite) to edit my post.

I do believe a riot is forming and hashtag is the target. I'll be surprised if i don't get fussed at for that statement. Anyway I've noticed that oyher than him most of the mods are either not around much or are mingling with us hackers and hack fans (im in the latter at the moment). That being said ut is a real tragedy when one mod causes problems. This bothers me because i joined for these wonderful hacks and gogo's platinum demakes. Uh-oh i mentioned another hack that is unrelated. The makes a massive thread is bs because youll have way more than 4 hacks when everything is done and one threaf for them all would be a mess. That aside i hope ya keep working and if it comes down to it i'll make a site for you to host your hacks.
Same. The reason why I upload my hack in this community only is because I really liked most of the mods here. However, Hashtag is clearly abusing his powers.

According to Hashtag's logic. Putting an update for my game is considered as spamming. Wow...

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years

^Wow... The guy refuses to offer an apology and this is what he said. So apparently he didn't say I should get 1 thread for all my hack (Even though he deleted all my recent posts about my other hacks in my Yellow Adventure thread, which basically trying to force me to merge my hack. And his response from our argument where he basically told me to just merge my hack if I want to post an update about my other hacks in my other hack thread. Talk about dense).

According to him, apparently he didn't edit my posts and he only merged it (even though, he deleted my post, or deleted sections from my posts, etc).

This just made me more mad, and the smiley face afterwards made it worst.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Yes, I have moved back, but before asking why, read the FAQ. Anyway, here's what's new with the hack.

New Main Chapter

New Bonus Chapter

New Features
-
New mega evolution

- You'll be able to play as Pikachu (When playing as Pikachu, you'll be able to reach places and do stuff that Yellow can't)
- You'll ride Doduo instead of a Bike (see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8rEdgwCDkQ&feature=youtu.be)

- Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter Alpha 1 is playable http://www.mediafire.com/download/dukyj9h4j57kgbf/YELLOW+HACK.ips

New textbox colours to match the game's respective character

New title screen

New Other Things
-
New thread layout.

Release date for Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter Beta 1
31 August 2014

Advertiser Content