gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20,474 posts
7.5 Years
I don't make mistakes, I am a perfect being.

Honestly I think my biggest mistake is the one I make perpetually, joining/making RP after RP after RP. I just can't resist I love them all too much :')

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I joint-post too slowly. I need to remind myself to check a JP pad whenever I'm building a post together with someone else. Basically, when you're JPing, focus on it until it's done! A couple of days the maximum time it should be allowed to take xD

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20,474 posts
7.5 Years
I joint-post too slowly. I need to remind myself to check a JP pad whenever I'm building a post together with someone else. Basically, when you're JPing, focus on it until it's done! A couple of days the maximum time it should be allowed to take xD
Don't worry Fox could give you lessons on how to draw out the time a JP takes.

Speaking of which, when I'm on an etherpad and JPing with someone I occasionally get distracted by PC and come back to like fifty messages asking where I've gone.

Foxrally

Age 21
Male
a Torterra's back
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted October 10th, 2019
2,584 posts
6.6 Years
Don't worry Fox could give you lessons on how to draw out the time a JP takes.
Hush be grateful mortal

My biggest mistake was joining RPs GP is in naming all my previous characters Ryan, and basing them on me. It is literally the bane of my RPing existence and I never want to see any of my characters hold that name again.
Paired to Ice and gimmepie
3DS Friend Code
0103-9972-1307
I make memes and other carcinogens

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
My biggest mistake is making Jebphia a thing. Because Fox either hounds me about getting our JP done, or drags it out so long that a JP that should take maybe one or two days to finish ends up taking almost a week. Love you foxypoo <3

Other big mistakes include not joining the Digimon RP when it was still accepting people. I will never stop being upset at that.
Advertiser Content