• 282 replies

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Yup! I spent some time in the Wycademy Hub helping new players with LR quests just to veg from the EXs. I wanted to feel powerful again lol.

I love the challenge but if your not in there with a good team it can get pretty frustrating very quickly. I don’t mean to humble brag but my kill to death ratio is fairly good (not that it matters or even appears anywhere in game but I’m obsessive like that) and I’m wracking up a lot of deaths fighting these things.

Dreadking has so far been the hardest. Finally beat it but since I didn’t post the quest I don’t get the clear or that fancy crown next to my name rip. Until then my painful fight to finish the Deviants continues..

Male
Texas
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted April 21st, 2019
26 posts
288 Days
Hey guys! Id love to join your group. I recently started playing MH for the first time the last couple months. I currently have mh4u and mhgen. Will be picking up mh3u later this week probably and GenU once I get a switch. Im currently on my 2nd Playthrough of 4u. I primarily use Sword and shield, and Greatsword on 4u. Charge Blade with aerial style on Gen.

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
Finished making the Dreadqueen armor+SnS yesterday. A little surprised that I was able to do DQ 1-9 (Quest 10 for deviants is always hell, had to get help with that one) entirely solo, deviants aren't exactly the easiest fights in the game. It's nice though, having done that.

Hey guys! Id love to join your group. I recently started playing MH for the first time the last couple months. I currently have mh4u and mhgen. Will be picking up mh3u later this week probably and GenU once I get a switch. Im currently on my 2nd Playthrough of 4u. I primarily use Sword and shield, and Greatsword on 4u. Charge Blade with aerial style on Gen.
Hi, welcome!
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Hey! Welcome to the club! Out of all of the games you have, which would you say is your favorite?

Honestly? I think the Dreadqueen armor is one of the most fun sets to use. It might not have the greatest base defense but if you pair it with Deathgrip or some other high paralysis weapon, the monster is more or less permastunned.

I just finished my Soulseer set. Not at G5 yet, but it's complete nonetheless! I don't think I'll get too much use out of it but I just love how it looks so much! Also working on the Bloodbath set currently. The EX for that Diablos is going to be the end of me rip.

Frequency

...Time to mix drinks and change lives.

The Boundary
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,113 posts
10.6 Years
Wow how did I miss this?

Hi my name is Soundboard Guy/Hakumen Frequency and I'm married to Greatsword. I use everything but Hunting Horn during the offseason. Let me in on the festivities.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Wow how did I miss this?

Hi my name is Soundboard Guy/Hakumen Frequency and I'm married to Greatsword. I use everything but Hunting Horn during the offseason. Let me in on the festivities.
Hey! Welcome to the club Hunter! :) I'll add you to the list right now.

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
yeet we club of the month now
Nah ンン

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
so I finally went and got a Switch, MHGU was one of the games I got for it

gonna transfer my save file from the 3DS version to it sometime today and see how things go
Nah ンン

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
so I finally went and got a Switch, MHGU was one of the games I got for it

gonna transfer my save file from the 3DS version to it sometime today and see how things go
FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Also double post but hey! Yes, our little guild is still up and running, I’ve just been MIA for personal reasons. And questions time!

What was the last monster you hunted?

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE FRIENDCODE
Spoiler:
SW-3025-9398-1416
Nah ンン

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Ah sweet! Once I'm not elbow deep in trying to catch this shiny Audino I'll add you and we can do some proper hunting. Did you transfer your character over? Cause Silverwind G1 - 5 is a real challenge of a hunt. ;)

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
I transferred my character over yeah. Starting from scratch again right now didn’t sound like any fun and I wanted to get into the new stuff ASAP.
Nah ンン

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
I highly recommend going for the G-tank Ceanataur armor to start, then work your way into deviant sets. Valstrax is a great option too if you don’t mind the elemental weaknesses (think like a deviljho-lite set but with good support skills). I mean, I’m probably not saying anything that you don’t already know, but I straight up cannot recommend the Bloodbath set any higher, and the sooner you get to that the happier you will be!
(´∀`)♡

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
Sure, I'll look into those. Just curious though, why do you recommend the Bloodbath set so highly?
Nah ンン

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Sure, I'll look into those. Just curious though, why do you recommend the Bloodbath set so highly?
It’s just such a fun all around set. Among the most fun of the non-mixed / deviant sets. Negative Crit opens the Hunter up to some really great weapons options that, in this gen of high crit/fast hits, gives you a lot of variety in weapon choice. Granted, not all of those options are great but it allows me to consider weapons I’d never in a million years pick. I even use Bludgeoner with BB Diablos even though it’s not scaled well for G-Rank just because I appreciate how the skills synergize with one another.

Furor is just a cool damage buff. I keep Toadstools on me when I hunt to initiate poison and get into the red for the extra boost. Not needed but a fun tactic to use to quicken the hunt. Same with Composed. Definitely the mid-tier skills of the set but I’ll never be upset to have them, ya know? I find Valor LS really excels with this set the most.

Lastly Attack Up L and Evasion +2 speak for themselves!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Welp finally got around to transmoging a new set! I tested it in the past and decided to put it off until I found a combination that works for me, and it would appear I have because I'm very happy with it! I decided to use the Grand Toka set since I love the skills but am not a huge fan of the armor itself. And ofc i turned it into something wicked cute. n_n

Spoiler:
GRAND TOKA to MOOFAH

--- Grand Toka Kabuto → Moofah Head X
--- Grand Toka Doate → Moofah Suit X
--- Grand Toka Kote → Moofah Claws X
oo- Grand Toka Koshiate → Moofah Coil X
oo- Grand Toka Gusoku → Lecturers Boots X

Expert +20 (gem'd in)
Chain Crit +10
Critical Up +10
Crit Element +10
Stam Recovery +10

Talisman: Expert +10 / Evade Dist +1 ooo
Two slot weapon with Expert +3

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
finally got that Iceborne trailer:

Sept 6 release date
Nah ンン

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
That icy Lavasioth looks really cool! :o

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Hey Hunters!

I'm going to be hunting for the next few hours tonight. If you're online, come hang out! :D

Frequency

...Time to mix drinks and change lives.

The Boundary
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,113 posts
10.6 Years
Bump.

I recently started playing Monster Hunter Stories and uh

Yo this game is fire how come nobody told me about this heat

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Yoooooo MHS has always been great fun! How far along are you?

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 22 Minutes Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
11,087 posts
5.1 Years
Soooo I kinda started again on MHGU for some reason. Splitting my attention four ways between Aerial Hammer, Adept DBs, Adept LBG, and Striker SnS (for when I get fed up and actually want to win) and it's oddly relaxing. I've been bashing my head against the wall repeatedly with the Advanced village quests (Trial at the Pinnacle can psyduck off, seriously) and it's nice to play and actually succeed...even if it is painfully slow, and I've lost all my G-Rank materials, and my cats ;_;

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
What made you want to start from scratch?
Nah ンン
Advertiser Content