Wrench

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
So basically im thinking about a school like U.A. but with with an american like twist i guess. Instead of quirks its called ability. In other words, its basically a reworded BNHA (or my hero academia).
Would anyone be interested, and will actually rp in it?

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
If it has a nice balance between freedom (for personal storylines) and organization (so we never feel utterly lost), superpowers or abilities are always fun. Might actually be most fun if abilities were pretty odd and might not seem useful until mastered :)

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
Oh it shall have a balance of personal and organized stuff, just no idea how balanced yet. And part of the school is to learn your abilities and make it better

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
I feel like I've been craving a school RP for years, and superpowers always go down well with me. Despite having absolutely no free time...I'm in? Maybe?

Don't hold me to that
Im planning on the actual rp being on discord so supposidly easier to pop in and out

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
I feel like I've been craving a school RP for years, and superpowers always go down well with me. Despite having absolutely no free time...I'm in? Maybe?

Don't hold me to that
Yea if it's a Discord RP it might be easier to participate casually? :)

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
I think 3 people is enough to get it started. Let me type up the submission thread and then make the server. Will be a fewish days, i get distracted easily and server creation on mobile is terrible.

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
If someone else wants to create it, go ahead, im a huge procrastinator, and i get lazy even more right now since i have no computer.
Advertiser Content