• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
idk, Disney can be pretty stingy with stuff like this. :( I can just as easily see them just going for another J-Pop artist even if it wouldn't be the same.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I'd miss her music, thats for sure, I'd still play the games though since you only hear Utada's music during the opening and credits. As long as Yoko Shimomura stays on I'll be fine.

Cherrim

Years
Yeah, I could live if Utada jumped ship (though I'd still be unhappy about it) but so long as Shimomura is in charge of BGM, no one gets hurt. ;~; She's probably my favourite composer omg.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
Years
i will join kingdom hearts is one of my top 5 games and right at the moment it is number 2 only because i am playing Final Fantasy X again so that has taken number 1 spot

Cherrim

Years
I've always much preferred KH to any of the FFs simply for the battle system. Just getting in there and bashing away with your weapon beats turn-based for me any day. @_@

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
KH's plot has affected me emotionally more than the plot of any FF- it's the only game where I've actually hated a character (DiZ) because of the things they've done, rather than their personality or abilities in battle. XD

Years
If I wasn't in before, can I get in now? Thx. :)

Well, I'm STILL playing KH2:FM on...what is it, Serious Mode? Yeah.

It suckls when you challenge yourself to not use drives through the WHOLE game. But it's not that bad when you dodge roll everything. XD

Cherrim

Years
I think I just rushed that game in Critical. 8| I still have to beat Terra sdkjflsfsl. I'm hoping to do that so I can finally watch the BBS secret movie before the actual game comes out since I won't let myself YouTube it or anything--I have to earn it myself. It's just. I've never been able to beat Terra, and not for lack of trying. XD;

Years
I KINDA know how to beat him. Well, I research on youtube. XD

On another note, I will need God-Like for him on serious. Especially since I'm not using Drives during the whole game, I won't have Glide and such...

Cherrim

Years
I finally broke down and watched YT fights with him, looked up strategies, and I'm at max level with tons of extra strength and defence and I still can't do it. T_T;

Wow ouch. XD; Good luck with that.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
hey guys sorry i aint been on in awhile got on today just long enough to check messages and posts ill be comin bak friday though so expect to see some new banners and some news :)

so is there a new topic? we've kinda already discussed hikaru utada so...idk im bone dry here :P

Cherrim

Years
8| idk I guess we could continue on the current tangent of really stupidly hard bosses in the series? The fights that gave me the most trouble in all the games were...

→ Maleficent (KH1)
→ Riku (KH1)
→ Marluxia (first form, COM -- I was like 30 levels underlevel the first time omg XD)
→ Demyx (second fight, KH2)
→ Xaldin (KH2)
→ Roxas (FM+)
→ Larxene (FM+)
→ Zexion (FM+)
→ Terra (FM+)
→ Parasite Grave (358/2)
→ Demon's Fortress (358/2)

With Roxas and Terra being the hardest ever omg. 8(

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
Years
KH's plot has affected me emotionally more than the plot of any FF- it's the only game where I've actually hated a character (DiZ) because of the things they've done, rather than their personality or abilities in battle. XD

how can you not hate sephiroth he killed aerith he is like the worlds meanest badguy

Back