• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@PsychoJigglypuff, while reading the first part...I was like... what is she planning to do with us on this boat D:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ The Red Eagle Nothing big has happened as of yet... There's currently a Pokemart Clerk and a Nurse Joy that were punched in their faces... An angry Murkrow that was attacking a Hoppip and also one of the RPers, machommu's character is battling Maylene and her friend, Setsuka. There's a ninja (Janine) playing pranks all around the ship... And there's a mysterious trainer walking all 'round the ship holding a Mudkip.

That's kinda like it...

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I need something to write so if someone wants to interact with my character that would be nice and it doesn't have to be a battle.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@The Red Eagle, I don't think I've interacted with anyone yet. You could help me find Janine to get my food back? :D Phanpy can be Scooby Doo :D

Years
Well, Pat and Red, I met up with Janine in my last post, and I can tell you precisely where she is. She's in her room, celebrating after wiping the floor with me.

She's probably eating your food. And sorry that I've set a hyperactive party-girl personality for her. I modeled her after a pair of pranksters I know of, but you don't have to follow my lead if you don't want.

And I can join you if you want, but I'm less than eager to meet up with her again, and I'd like to get at some of the nocturnal Pokemon on the front deck. Just not sure when nightfall is, and I don't want to make the timeline all wibbly-wobbly by hopping around various times. I'd like to keep things in a linear order.

So, Vato? Any idea when night will be? So I can battle some night time Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Godzil Son of a female dog eating my food!! Sounds like a Good plan thanks for the heads up!! :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'm glad you ask, Godzil, because now...

I COMMAND YOU TO SLEEP!!!​

No, seriously, nightime is here, folks!
So, once you're done with what you were doing, unless it's an interaction, you may add to your post that the sun has set, yada yada yada, and you'll post at nightime from now on :)
Also, whenever I say, you must have your characters to sleep, until then, you're free to do as you wish, EXCEPT FOR ROXANNE'S LESSONS, those are daytime exclusives!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
I have a question, when is the lottery pokemon going to be given away?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
With all of these chairs and tables getting broken outside, you would think we would all get a fine or something...

Years
You'd think that, but they can't prove it was us. What, do they have cameras or something, watching us?

Oh wait, they probably do. Security cameras. Whoops.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'll post it anytime soon, I'm bust ATM

EDIT: I would like to apologize, but I won't be able to do the update until Sunday (hopefully) as I am busy as hell with school and stuff...
Again, I'm sorry, but if you can wait until then, I'd be truly grateful with y'all...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@heretostay, Yeah I have been that way too this week. Too much free time, but considering it was Induction week, no real work was made. But next week...might kill me

Years
Well, I'm not in school! I graduated years ago!

Although, I do work at a school...

Either way, my posts will keep on coming!

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I can be patient, I work during the week so nights/weekends are when I'm most active anyways :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back