• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
Years
Spoiler:
Hello ladies & gentlemen, I hope you are all doing good this fine day. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Monsieur MustaChu & I happen to be the Super Mystery Contestant mentioned by my esteemed colleague par excellence, the Great Lord LegendChu. I would like to take this opportunity to punch in my score.

Spoiler:

I'm aware of the hard work all you lovely people have put in, so as a kind gesture on my part, I would request the Great Lord LegendChu to ignore my score & consider the next highest score as the one who is eligible for safety.

You will all be seeing more of me very soon, because the Great Lord LegendChu has bestowed upon me, the responsibility to Host one of the upcoming Challenges.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

Monsieur MustaChu

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
With all due respect Monsieur MoustaChu, it seems the image to your incredible score isn't showing up.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Spoiler:
With all due respect Monsieur MoustaChu, it seems the image to your incredible score isn't showing up.
That's strange, I can see it.

Anyways, the Challenge ends here.

ALOLAN VOLCANIC PANIC LEADERBOARD

1. Monsieur MustaChu - 929,250
2. NightKrow - 783,750
3. viper8890 - 765,000
4. Phosphophyllite - 755,250
5. SirDolan - 753,000
6. TISSUEPAPERGHOST - 545,250
7. Alakazam17 - 421,500
8. NinjaQueen - 332,250
9. LilyGardy - 201,000
10. Poke-Potato - 180,000

DID NOT DO THE CHALLENGE

Soapie❤
MythicalSerenade

Let's quickly move on to Eliminations now.

ELIMINATION #9

Alright, before we move further, there are a few things.

First off, MythicalSerenade has not participated in any of the Challenges so far, so like I said before, based on inactivity, I'll have to Eliminate her & she joins the Cabinet Of Ministers.

Two Members - Jessica (Alakazam17) & Flare (DyingWillFlareon) were randomly selected to do a Secret Challenge & were given the freedom to choose a Partner, if they wanted. Flare decided to do it alone, but unfortunately did not complete the Challenge & she is eliminated anyways. Jessica chose NinjaQueen as her partner & they successfully completed the Challenge, so Alakazam17 & NinjaQueen are Safe from Elimination.

Technically, Monsieur MustaChu got the highest score on the Challenge, but being the great, kind-hearted gentleman that he is, he very graciously decided to pass the opportunity. As a result, congratulations Nightkrow, you win the Challenge & are also Safe from Elimination.

This means that all the rest of you - LilyGardy, Phosphophyllite, Poke-Potato, Soapie❤, SirDolan, TISSUEPAPERGHOST & viper8890 will be locked inside Confinement Cells, i.e. are in danger of being Eliminated.

Two of you will be Eliminated.

Please Vote this way:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
VOTING AGAINST (Names of TWO Members who you want to Vote Out):-

P.S. - Guys, there seems to be an issue with the GCs, I just can't access it, getting an error message -_-. Is it working for you guys? Trying to find out what the problem is, so unfortunately you'll have to discuss the voting by PMs (if you want to), the inconvenience is regretted.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yeah I still can't see the image at all :/ it displays the little broken image emote
NAME: Soapie
VOTING AGAINST: viper8890 and Phosphophyllite

Last edited:

Guest123123

I'm going to be away from May 16 - June 15 as I'm going somewhere. Since I'll be eliminated before then anyway due to inactivity, I urge everyone to choose me as one of the two to be eliminated.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Name: LilyGardy
Voting against: TISSUEPAPERGHOST (As she requested) and Viper8890

I also cannot access the GC getting an error code.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I can see MustaChu's image fine, though it looks like I'm in the minority.

I can also access the group chat. o.o

EDIT: Now I can't. =/

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
name: ninjaqueen
voting against: phosphophyllite and viper8890

cannot access the chat, getting an error message ):

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
NAME: Alakazam17
VOTING AGAINST: viper8890 and Phosphophyllite

Sorry, but this is how the game works, =/

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
ELIMINATION #9 VOTE COUNT

viper8890 - 7 Votes (Soapie?, LilyGardy, NinjaQueen, SirDolan, NightKrow, Alakazam17, Poke-Potato)
Phosphophyllite - 5 Votes (Soapie?, NinjaQueen, SirDolan, Alakazam17, Poke-Potato)
TISSUEPAPERGHOST - 3 Votes (LilyGardy, Phosphophyllite, NightKrow)
SirDolan - 1 Vote (Phosphophyllite)

STILL TO VOTE

TISSUEPAPERGHOST
viper8890

I also cannot access the GC getting an error code.
I can also access the group chat. o.o
EDIT: Now I can't. =/
I'm having trouble accessing the group chat as well.
cannot access the chat, getting an error message ):
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/pokecomm/public_html/group.php on line 2010
yeah groups look pretty borked rn. :(
Yeah, that's the error I'm getting as well & its the same with every GC. Its a damn shame, because I had something planned, now I'll have to re-plan the whole thing, more work for me -_-.

Thank you all. Now I know how to win the next event, if there is one.
I joked about it, but now I'm seriously thinking of making my next Event (if I make another one, which will not be anytime soon) an exclusive "guys only", that seems to be about the only way a guy can win one of my Events -_-. Well played girls *facepalm*

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
At least I can die (get eliminated) happy, knowing I'm the closest a guy has ever been to winning an event.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Your gender had nothing to do with it Phosphophyllite(I honestly didn't even notice that we had voted out the only guys until Chu mentioned it xD).

It's just elimination politics. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back