• 32 replies
Male
Việt Nam (Vietnam)
Seen March 8th, 2019
Posted January 7th, 2019
80 posts
1.6 Years
Okay... Now i get an error on this line:

@sprites["newsprite"] = Sprite.new(@viewport)

Errorcode:

Script 'ModularMenu' line 18: NoMethodError occured.

undefinied method `[]=' for nil:NilClass
where you put my code? I don't know you use what version. If you use v17.x and use modular Menu, the script of Luka S.J., you put my code after this line
"@sprites["scroll"].end_y = (Graphics.height - 204)/2"
Ok, now try it.
Female
Germany
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
30 posts
1.6 Years
where you put my code? I don't know you use what version. If you use v17.x and use modular Menu, the script of Luka S.J., you put my code after this line
"@sprites["scroll"].end_y = (Graphics.height - 204)/2"
Ok, now try it.
oh my god it is working!!! Only issue is that it shows the real time, not the unreal time but i am sooo glad it is working at leat :) Thank you very much :)
If you have a solution fort this too i would be glad too. But thank you very much for helping.me
Male
Việt Nam (Vietnam)
Seen March 8th, 2019
Posted January 7th, 2019
80 posts
1.6 Years
oh my god it is working!!! Only issue is that it shows the real time, not the unreal time but i am sooo glad it is working at leat :) Thank you very much :)
If you have a solution fort this too i would be glad too. But thank you very much for helping.me
For unreal time, it just change some conditions but I think if you don't know how to work, maybe, you don't use unreal time or you don't use my code.
Female
Germany
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
30 posts
1.6 Years
You're welcome
Hey, i could Change it so it would Show the unrealtime and the day of the week.
I just had to Change all Time.now to pbGetTime.now

i am fully happy now :)

I put a Picture so you can see :)
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted August 12th, 2019
1 posts
240 Days
To anyone seeing/using this thread in the future: in Kairyla's last post about changing Time.now to pbGetTime.now, I couldn't get it to work until I changed all instances of Time.now to pbGetTimenow - without the period in between Time and now. Thanks Kairyla and bo4p for having this conversation in the first place, it was a huge help to me.

I also put an image behind the time shown on the start menu, and added a Morning/Day/Night notifier. I'd be happy to post my code for that if anyone is interested in it.
Advertiser Content