• 7 replies

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted October 16th, 2019
Have a favorite role (like treestump) that you really wish one of our wonderful GMs would add into their game? Any interesting multi-role interactions that you just love to see?

Tell us about it :)

Pecilia

Best Witch

Male
'Murica
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
1,846 posts
9.4 Years
I want to see Bombs more over Grannies personally. Also really like the Bride role. Mechanic would be nice in games with a fabricator too.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
20,485 posts
7.6 Years
Treestump <3

Honestly though, more than roles in particular, I'd just like to see more variety. It's coming back a little but it seems like almost every game is a spy/agent setup of some sort.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,880 posts
2.3 Years
Autocrat, looking at the description of it it seems like a really interesting role idea, town not being able to win if the Autocrat is still alive
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 1 Day Ago
If there was some twisted and tricky way to impliment this I’d love to see Disguisers in a forum game, lol
figuring out how to successfully make Guiser Perfected in PC should be the dream of every GM.

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Honestly want to see all the special Christmas roles in a game one day. Mistletoe, Penguin, Santa, Snowman, etc. Also clockmaker sounds interesting but complicated boo.
ooo I've wanted to do this for the longest time, maybe a game in June: "An Aussie Christmas"?
Advertiser Content