• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Man.... Sorry guys, I lost this thread awhile ago... I've been working ever since... But6 yesterday, when i tried opening my file. it said unexpected format............ And it wont work anymore.... I'll start over though, as long as i get mappers.

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
ummm.... Come again? What are you talking about? I'm saying that i need mappers...

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Hey, this game is looking good, keep up the good work, if it's your first game, you're bound to make some tile errors, I did, also, you're new Pokemon look awesome.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
lol :D Well, it seems people are starting to help you Sion. Good luck with starting your game again!

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Well, I actually found a copy of my game I made, The only things its missing is the pokemon school so far. But I still wanna fix up everything... I may release a lil demo to show people what the games like. Still, anyone wishing to help thank you so much!

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Haha Thanks! But... I dont have RPG Maker XP anymore. I restored my computer yesterday and didnt back up my rpgmxp program.. so now i have to find it...... wich will take ages... searches on google never work...

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Wow, you had some nice screens there Sion.
If you still need some help with something just contact me, but just to tell you I'm not very good with the scripting and such (hell, I really sucks at them XD) but if I can be of any assistance you know were to find me.

(Hmmm... first time I ever replied with an anwser like this, but it sure feels good)

Back