• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agony Aunt is in the House. What's your gripe?

Years
Because those people feel that complaining is the work they are looking for, there for they contact your work so they can complain when you offer them some work, which gives them the feeling they work already!!

Oh Agony Aunt, why are people being believed when they say that there are 400 billion stars in the universe, but when you tell them that the door just has been painted the same people need to check if that is true?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
The same reason why people drive in a parkway & park in a driveway :P.

Oh Agony Aunt, why are people who ride motorcycles called bikers & people who ride bikes called cyclists?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
because they are not good at playing i spy

hey agony aunt why do some people talk loudly on their mobiles in public?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Because they think that all the world's a stage & they have a microphone in front of them.

Oh Agony Aunt, why are all lectures so boring?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 15, 2016
Because the thug life didn't choose you....

Oh Agony Aunt, why can't people learn to drive correctly?

Years
Because if everyone would drive correctly everyone would always be stuck in traffic :P

Oh Agony Aunt water is clear, but why is it then that if something gets wet usually that something gets darker?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Oh Agony Aunt water is clear, but why is it then that if something gets wet usually that something gets darker?
A material that is made out of many small fibers has a large surface area, giving the light many opportunities to be reflected. Furthermore, the weave of the fibers creates many layers of reflecting surfaces. Therefore, the portion of the light that successfully makes it through the first fiber without being reflected can still be reflected by the lower layers. As a result, most of the white light falling on an undyed shirt eventually gets reflected back away from the shirt in a random fashion. Thus, water just makes fabric "appear" darker by making the fabric more transparent, allowing you to see darker objects behind the fabric.

Oh Agony Aunt is logic always "logical"?

Years
Well my dear...dreams are made of our inner and deeper thoughts and feelings which we not always dare to acknowledge when we are awake. However when we would dare to admit to those thoughts and feelings there is a chance we could make our dreams come true and with that real as long as we invest in ourselves and in our surroundings. So in fact dreams can come true although it won't always be when we want or expect it and not always in the exact way we would exactly like it. We should be satisfied and happy though with what we get based on what we invest ;)

Oh Agony Aunt, if you could change just one thing to about the world, what would it be?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Well interesting question my friend, but I can't answer that. I will need to ask the almighty Alolan Dugtrio.

I will need to steal his almighty hair and put it into the blender with some niokduk, eyedie, and a little bit of L-knees.

I will blend the micture and pour it into my favourite teacup.

I will then send this mixture to Lord Knees.

Lord knees with use this to summon the Dugtrio god, the master of all Alolan Dugtrios.

I will also send him a very bad hack to make him angry and work faster.

Lord knees will fuse with all the Alolan Dugtrios everywhere to become Master Hair, the god with the most fabulous hair in the world.

Master Hair requests me to send him the gen7 protags and Ash so that he can throw them into the grinder to kill them and make a delicious human burger.

He then eats the human burger and turns into Sathan, who will answer your question.

The end

Oh Agony Aunt, How do I kill the gen7 protags and Ash and have the almighty Alolan Dugtrio notice me? :c

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Oh Agony Aunt, How do I kill the gen7 protags and Ash and have the almighty Alolan Dugtrio notice me? :c
No no no, killing is bad bad bad!

"If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life" - "Wise" words from the former wife, of a former tennis player.

Oh Agony Aunt, why is that that even after standing in long queues for almost 7-8 hours, to withdraw money from ATMs, when a massive demonetization drive is on, u are still not able to do so. Its so DAMN irritating >:(?

Back