• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compare and Contrast

Years
Take a look through all your characters. Which one is the most similar to you as a person and which one is the most different?

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Jokes on me, all my characters invoke aspects of myself. All are more on the incompetent scale.

Priam is a coward. (Contrast: he has a realistic chance of a happy-ish romantic life).

Reza makes god awful jokes.

Maryam is a sarcastic ass.

Roza is a giant weirdo. (Contrast: Roza has the guts to pursue her crush. Although it may be in a less than legal way).

Artean from OMaM is extremely socially awkward.

Only real big contrast is my old character from Hearts Reborn, who was a happy person who liked the simple life.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Well all of my characters are bisexuals who constantly make references to everything. Other than that some characters have realistic worldviews, some have similar tastes and senses of style etc, etc.

Vast contrast? Well they have superpowers.
All jokes aside, some of them are really outgoing and happy, and some are a floating ball of gas who happens to be an amnesiac. Some also have lady parts and belong to a different sex than I.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Jebediah from GP is most like myself at least in some of the ways that we think and our personalities. If I had magical powers and was a little more outgoing (and more mentally unstable) I'd say we'd become pretty close to exact copies.

The character that is furthest from myself would have to be Caroline from Dust seeing as how I tried to make her as different from myself and my past characters as I could.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
*uses revive*

I would say that, while I'd hope I'm not as pretentious as Cicaro in Cornered, we share our love of surrealism and duality. We also like gaudy things, but he likes them more as a form of anti-art and I because of their artifice. He also dissociates a lot, but to a much more severe degree.

As for Rhodes, we share our love of non-sequitur responses and flirtation. That's about it. She's a loon.

And I'd like to think that every VIP in OTM is a small part of me translated through various bad accents and jargon. :)​

Back