Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Draconius GO

Old October 28th, 2017 (7:32 PM).
speed and quality

hey guys, i'd like to propose we change some of the sprites. i haven't gone through all of them, but i found some front sprites that seem a bit off. since i have those sprites in the sheet i made, i propose we replace some of the off-looking ones with some of ones i made. i'm mostly referring to front sprites since a lot of these sprites i wanna change are already using my backsprites

i'll let dark dragon take care of the sugi recolors for the new sprites if you guys agree on the replacements

some of the old front sprites i wanna replace:
    Spoiler:

this and all the other colors
    okay for this one, i actually made both front and back,
    but the front one is really old
    same thing for this one, front is my really old one
    this one, too. my really old one

sprites i think we should use:
    Spoiler:

sprites like these w/o a back, don't worry. will make backs soon

radiant solga has slightly diff features, so can't just recolor
    same thing for full moon luna
    i made this when the forms were still newly revealed. this is also a big reason why i wanna change the solga/luna sprites. the ones i made were sized specifically so that i can fit the necrozma parts properly

trev said the head lacks shading, but in my opinion it has enough shading. even if it doesn't, it's a really small detail that most may not even notice

bonus sprites! a preview of things to come for Ultra Sun and Moon. here are front sprites for UB Assembly and Burst. i haven't resized my Adhesive yet, but i'll do that next time
    Spoiler:

by the way, here's Inactive Xerneas like you asked, darkdragon

it's hard to maximize the 64x64 canvas for the backsprite because Xerneas' antlers are so wide. if i made them taller, it would look disproportionate

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 28th, 2017 (8:50 PM). Edited October 28th, 2017 by haimon_99.
    SupaHabil

Quote:
      Originally Posted by le_paragon View Post
      Spoiler:

i made this when the forms were still newly revealed. this is also a big reason why i wanna change the solga/luna sprites. the ones i made were sized specifically so that i can fit the necrozma parts properly

trev said the head lacks shading, but in my opinion it has enough shading. even if it doesn't, it's a really small detail that most may not even notice

Great job LeParagon!
      But still,I have an issue with your sprite specifically with the fronts of Oranguru and Mareanie ,They are just too small.Try to resize those sprites and then I think that they can be used and match their real weight and height.
      Old October 28th, 2017 (11:41 PM).
      speed and quality

Quote:
        Originally Posted by haimon_99 View Post
        Great job LeParagon!
        But still,I have an issue with your sprite specifically with the fronts of Oranguru and Mareanie ,They are just too small.Try to resize those sprites and then I think that they can be used and match their real weight and height.
        oh yeah, you have a point with oranguru. i'll resize it some time within the week. however i'm not sure about mareanie. it's supposed to be half the size of a corsola, so made it a bit smaller than the corsola sprite from ChaosRush's project. i'll try to resize first then i'll see if it still looks like the right size
        Old October 29th, 2017 (7:40 AM). Edited October 30th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
        Ashirene

Nature: Careful
          Before you guys think about replacing lunala's back sprite i edited the original.. i don't know thou
          le_paragon could still make a new back thou i'm just putting this one out there.

credits (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR, le_paragon front sprite and shiny!)
          Edit:sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes
          the Original
          the original
          the original
          the original
          credits Sandygast: Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat Palossand: Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat Shiinotic: leParagon (front), goranthegreat (back) Rowlet: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat
          Old October 29th, 2017 (9:15 AM).

Quote:
            hey guys, i'd like to propose we change some of the sprites. i haven't gone through all of them, but i found some front sprites that seem a bit off. since i have those sprites in the sheet i made, i propose we replace some of the off-looking ones with some of ones i made. i'm mostly referring to front sprites since a lot of these sprites i wanna change are already using my backsprites

i'll let dark dragon take care of the sugi recolors for the new sprites if you guys agree on the replacements

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

bonus sprites! a preview of things to come for Ultra Sun and Moon. here are front sprites for UB Assembly and Burst. i haven't resized my Adhesive yet, but i'll do that next time
            Spoiler:

it's hard to maximize the 64x64 canvas for the backsprite because Xerneas' antlers are so wide. if i made them taller, it would look disproportionate
            i would be fine with all of these myself (and i don't think oranguru and mareanie need to be resized, they seem fine as they are) with the exception of minior. the sprite is good overall, but the points on core form are really small. if those were made more proportionate then it'd be pretty much perfect.
            Old October 29th, 2017 (9:47 AM).
            speed and quality

i'm okay w the lunala backsprites, altho I still see some things I wanna edit on it

also thanks for the feedback porygon, i'll fix it up tomorrow morning. I guess I just need to make the round body smaller a bit while keeping the points there and just adjusting accordingly
              Old October 29th, 2017 (11:40 AM).
              SupaHabil

Quote:
                however i'm not sure about mareanie. it's supposed to be half the size of a corsola, so made it a bit smaller than the corsola sprite from ChaosRush's project. i'll try to resize first then i'll see if it still looks like the right size
                Well,I see that I really needed to check the dimensions.And with that being said,Grubbin also looks bigger than mareanie,but I think its fine because after all,its in 64×64.
                Old October 30th, 2017 (9:57 PM).
                New World Pirate

Nature: Hasty
                  First of all, in line with the upcoming release of USUM, I'm temporarily closing submissions and sprite change requests regarding in-battle sprites not found in the hub... So please don't touch any sprites not found in the hub yet... This is only temporary as I'm planning on some things that a constant change in sprites will defer it and also for USUM sprites not to be overlooked...

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Good points... Though some might need to be resized... Especially those which look small and those which became smaller or larger than the currently featured sprites... I'll double check them later...

About Inactive Xerneas, particularly the back sprite, I think it has to be the same size with the currently featured back sprite...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                  Before you guys think about replacing lunala's back sprite i edited the original.. i don't know thou
                  le_paragon could still make a new back thou i'm just putting this one out there.

credits (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR, le_paragon front sprite and shiny!)
                  Edit:sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes
                  the Original
                  the original
                  the original
                  the original
                  credits Sandygast: Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat Palossand: Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat Shiinotic: leParagon (front), goranthegreat (back) Rowlet: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat
                  Some of them can be used but not all... Especially those with major alterations (except Palossand which is nice minus the edges) and those which are too dark...
                  Old November 1st, 2017 (12:02 AM).

I really like your idea thedarkdragon11 but can you please make a compiled link to get allthe sprites at one place.
                    Old November 1st, 2017 (2:21 AM).
                    New World Pirate

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by pokemon pika pikachu View Post
                      I really like your idea thedarkdragon11 but can you please make a compiled link to get allthe sprites at one place.
                      Please, be patient... Just like a sprite submission, it will eventually come...
                      Old November 1st, 2017 (6:08 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by MmateuszM View Post
                        I did the Back Sprites for the Ash-Pikachus
                        Old November 2nd, 2017 (9:37 AM).
                        New World Pirate

Announcements:
                          • We have new deputies: le_paragon and Z-nogyroP who will be joining Trev for the in-battle sprites, and Megax Rocker who will be joining MBCMechachu for the icon sprites...
                          • Once datamines of USUM models with the shiny colors are out, submission of sprites for new form/es and species will be automatically opened...
                          • Additional form/es introduced from previous generations which cannot be found anywhere will also be added soon...
                          • A Dropbox link of this repository will become available at the end of November...
                          • Further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...
                          Old November 2nd, 2017 (12:34 PM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                            sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes
                            the Original
                            the original
                            the original
                            the original
                            rowlet and sandygast both look great, i would accept them. palossand has some improvements but the mouth looks too dark and i'm not a fan of the edges, so i made some adjustments-

shiinotic does not need an update. the current sprite is fine and the new backsprite looks significantly worse.
                            Old November 2nd, 2017 (10:56 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2017 by Megax Rocker.

Just to let all of you know, I am currently making my way through every Gen 7 icon and I plan to update them and edit them since alot of them have bad positioning, indexing or/and an exaggerated animation, so you can expect all current icons to be ready soon.
                              Old November 5th, 2017 (2:11 AM).
                              Comebacker

Nature: Brave
                                Hey thedarkdragon11! I'm back! I was PandiRocks-17 but that account's dead. I'm here to continue QC-ing, just tell me which.
                                Old November 6th, 2017 (5:31 AM). Edited November 6th, 2017 by Nina.

hello I bring you a mini yungos tell me to stop them

hola les traigo un mini de yungos diganme que les parese
                                  Old November 7th, 2017 (8:26 PM).
                                  New World Pirate

Additional announcements and guidelines:
                                    • At any moment, datamines for the new form/es and species models including the shiny colors will be released... Again, submission for those will be automatically opened right after the leak...
                                    • Along with those, I'm also opening submissions for Vivillon (front and back) and Furfrou (back sprites only) forms...
                                    • le_paragon already saw potential sprites for the Dusk Lycanroc form from the previous submissions... Therefore, we should focus more on other form/es... He also have WIP sprites for UB Assembly and Burst, though you are still free to do sprites for those (especially the back sprites)...
                                    • Megax Rocker is currently doing and redoing some Gen. 7 icons... Therefore, priority submissions will be for the form/es not from Gen. 7...
                                    • Again, further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...
                                    Old November 7th, 2017 (8:46 PM).
                                    Lord of the Rings

Nature: Adamant
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                                      Along with those, I'm also opening submissions for Vivillon (front and back) and Furfrou (back sprites only) forms...
                                      The Vivillon sprites have been done here:
                                      https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9492847#9492847

They're not all in 16 colour, but that should be a quick fix.

Old November 7th, 2017 (9:01 PM). Edited November 10th, 2017 by thedarkdragon11.
                                      thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
                                      New World Pirate

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Skeli Unbound View Post
                                        The Vivillon sprites have been done here:
                                        https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9492847#9492847

They're not all in 16 colour, but that should be a quick fix.
                                        Nice! They'll be the inaugural sprite... Correct me if I'm wrong, I guess there's a missing form?

Quote:
                                        Announcements:
                                        • We have new deputies: le_paragon and Z-nogyroP who will be joining Trev for the in-battle sprites, and Megax Rocker who will be joining MBCMechachu for the icon sprites...
                                        • Once datamines of USUM models with the shiny colors are out, submission of sprites for new form/es and species will be automatically opened...
                                        • Additional form/es introduced from previous generations which cannot be found anywhere will also be added soon...
                                        • A Dropbox link of this repository will become available at the end of November...
                                        • Further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...
                                        Quote:
                                        Additional announcements and guidelines:
                                        • At any moment, datamines for the new form/es and species models including the shiny colors will be released... Again, submission for those will be automatically opened right after the leak...
                                        • Along with those, I'm also opening submissions for Vivillon (front and back) and Furfrou (back sprites only) forms...
                                        • le_paragon already saw potential sprites for the Dusk Lycanroc form from the previous submissions... Therefore, we should focus more on other form/es... He also have WIP sprites for UB Assembly and Burst, though you are still free to do sprites for those (especially the back sprites)...
                                        • Megax Rocker is currently doing and redoing some Gen. 7 icons... Therefore, priority submissions will be for the form/es not from Gen. 7...
                                        • Again, further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...
                                        Just to up them to the next page...

EDIT: Submission of USUM sprites is now open!
                                        Old November 8th, 2017 (10:08 AM).
                                        Lord of the Rings

Nature: Adamant
                                          Quote:
                                          Nice! They'll be the inaugural sprite... Correct me if I'm wrong, I guess there's a missing form?
                                          Yeah, I think the fancy pattern is missing.

Old November 10th, 2017 (4:26 PM). Edited November 10th, 2017 by thedarkdragon11.
                                          New World Pirate

The OP list is now partially updated with the new USUM species and form/es... For the sake of minimizing form names, we will call "I Choose You Cap" Pikachu as "Partner Cap" Pikachu, based from the Pokédex naming...

The USUM additions are as follows:
                                            • Poipole
                                            • Naganadel
                                            • Stakataka
                                            • Blacephalon
                                            • Zeraora
                                            • Partner Cap Pikachu
                                            • Dusk Lycanroc
                                            • Dusk Mane Necrozma
                                            • Dawn Wings Necrozma
                                            • Ultra Necrozma
                                            Along with the new USUM additions, the following are this repository's additional target sprites:
                                            • Zygarde Cell and Core (in-battle sprite is ready)
                                            • Vivillon forms (all except Fancy form are ready)
                                            • Furfrou forms (front sprites are ready)
                                            EDIT: For your reference, from ProjectPokémon:
                                            Spoiler:

Old November 11th, 2017 (5:39 AM).
                                            Abdurrahman373 Abdurrahman373 is offline

Hi, i just searching about necrozema dusk mane and dawn wings form and i found it. what do you think? the credits belongs to the owner.

https://nebbyfans.deviantart.com/art/Necrozma-Melena-Crepuscular-by-Dante-Urteaga-705197553
                                              https://nebbyfans.deviantart.com/art/Necrozma-Alas-Del-Alba-by-Dante-Urteaga-706145111
                                              Old November 11th, 2017 (8:04 AM).
                                              New World Pirate

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Abdurrahman373 View Post
                                                Hi, i just searching about necrozema dusk mane and dawn wings form and i found it. what do you think? the credits belongs to the owner.

https://nebbyfans.deviantart.com/art/Necrozma-Melena-Crepuscular-by-Dante-Urteaga-705197553
                                                https://nebbyfans.deviantart.com/art/Necrozma-Alas-Del-Alba-by-Dante-Urteaga-706145111
                                                Sorry...
                                                Old November 12th, 2017 (3:33 AM).
                                                le_paragon le_paragon is offline
                                                speed and quality

we actually have them covered already. it's just not yet done nor posted in the OP but dont worry

also it appears darkdragon beat me to the update abt the leaks 😂 I found out about em yesterday as well. I already prepared screenshots, but I was busy finishing requests today

i'll be working on BW sprites for smogon first which i'll then resize for our GBA project. after I make sprite the leaks, i'll continue work on some updates for old sprites
                                                  Old November 12th, 2017 (9:02 AM).
                                                  New World Pirate

Here are Zygarde Cell and Core now posted in the OP:
                                                    (leParagon)
                                                    (leParagon)

Quick Reply