Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Draconius GO

Old December 12th, 2016 (8:59 PM).

Nature: Gentle
    I recently caught a shiny eevee ( which I am VERY excited about!), and I found out that he has nearly perfect IV's (except for special attack & speed). I really want to start using him, but I have no clue what to evolve him into... please help ;;

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 12th, 2016 (9:21 PM).
    keeping spirits bright
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
    So you have an Eevee with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Def and you want an Eeveelution that can make the most of those stats, but also has the shiny form that you like.

Espeon and Glaceon focus on Sp. Atk and Jolteon focuses on Speed, which were the two stats you're lacking the perfect IVs in so maybe it's best not to do them.

I think that since your Eevee has higher Attack, going for Flareon or Leafeon might actually be the best bet, since Vaporeon has high HP but isn't really physical based, and Umbreon won't be able to make use of the increased Attack, nor will Sylveon.

Personally I think an IV spread like this would best suit Flareon or Leafeon, but you could look at each Eeveelution's shiny before you make a decision. Don't want you to feel let down. But if I had to choose the one Eeveelution that best fits your IV spread that doesn't sacrifice much, I'd probably pick Leafeon since its high defense and being more of a physical attacker.
    Old December 12th, 2016 (9:27 PM).

Nature: Gentle
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      So you have an Eevee with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Def and you want an Eeveelution that can make the most of those stats, but also has the shiny form that you like.

Espeon and Glaceon focus on Sp. Atk and Jolteon focuses on Speed, which were the two stats you're lacking the perfect IVs in so maybe it's best not to do them.

I think that since your Eevee has higher Attack, going for Flareon or Leafeon might actually be the best bet, since Vaporeon has high HP but isn't really physical based, and Umbreon won't be able to make use of the increased Attack, nor will Sylveon.

Personally I think an IV spread like this would best suit Flareon or Leafeon, but you could look at each Eeveelution's shiny before you make a decision. Don't want you to feel let down. But if I had to choose the one Eeveelution that best fits your IV spread that doesn't sacrifice much, I'd probably pick Leafeon.
      Thank you very much for your feedback! Though I'm a little disappointed in the way shiny flareon & leafeon look, but based on what you've said, they sound like good choices, and I will definately take that into consideration!
      Old December 12th, 2016 (9:33 PM).
      keeping spirits bright
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mimikyus View Post
      Thank you very much for your feedback! Though I'm a little disappointed in the way shiny flareon & leafeon look, but based on what you've said, they sound like good choices, and I will definately take that into consideration! ^_^
      No problem. If I had to pick between those two, I'd go for Leafeon since it's the most physically oriented. Its best stat is Defense but has high Attack as well. Flareon has the highest Attack but it isn't really as good as the others.
      Old December 14th, 2016 (5:53 AM).
      Banned

It depends on the generation you'r playing . For Gen 2 - umbreon. For Gen 3 - umbreon. For Gen 4 - glaceon. For Gen 6 - syleon. Gen 5 and 1 - i have no answer since, i don't play them.

Quick Reply