• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TL's Quick Enhancer (~Making rom hacking faster and easier)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Great update! don't know what rough skin and pokeball adding means but good job on the update.
I'm really looking forward to the BW repel system & Catch Pokemon exp gain on Emerald. I hope you'll figure them out and implement them soon in your tool The Learner.
~ S7

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Great update! don't know what rough skin and pokeball adding means but good job on the update.
I'm really looking forward to the BW repel system & Catch Pokemon exp gain on Emerald. I hope you'll figure them out and implement them soon in your tool The Learner.
~ S7
Thanks for the feedback :)

rough skin update simply means
updating the damage done by rough skin to gen 5 mechanics
and
adding pokeball means adding new balls to the game like the moon ball, heal ball and so on which are normally not available in the game..

and for the BW repel system,
I will work on it next and for catch pokemon exp gain on Emerald I have found the routine but I havent checked yet if its working or not,
so after checking it I will add it also :)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The turbo enhancement is not only the easiest thing ever to implement (the data is always consistent and always writes to the same location every time), it's also the absolute most important thing to implement. I will give you the compiled version of the code and tell you where to implement it when I'm on a computer.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
The turbo enhancement is not only the easiest thing ever to implement (the data is always consistent and always writes to the same location every time), it's also the absolute most important thing to implement. I will give you the compiled version of the code and tell you where to implement it when I'm on a computer.

That will obviously be a lot of help :)
thanks for it !!

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Very good updates
It's coming out faster than expected.
It seems to me now how colors of natures are correct, congratulations
Do you plan on adding skill upgrades like you did with a Rough Skin?
Stench, Sturdy, Volt Absorb, Flash Fire, Synchronize, Lightning Rod
Firstly thats for that,
And next thing... about the skills, its really really hard to add the abilities... as for them I will have to do all the repointing of ability table names, description table...
And as my tool doesnot work with the ini file its even harder...
And the hardest thing is that I havent reached that level of programming language already.. ;)
Spoiler:

I do not know if there is any way, but what do you think about adding a function to properly show Hidden Power?
What do you actually mean by show hidden power?
I didnt get that,
Can you explain further :)
;)

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
Hello Guys,
Its me "The_Learner", back again amongst you, but this time with a tool made by me....

Spoiler:

so I came up with this tool which I called "TL's Quick Enhancer"

Supported rom:
Fire Red and Emerald for now!
I am planning to stick with these two only, as most of the hackers use only these bases for making a rom-hack.

Screenshots (May change with further releases):
ny73sBc.png
NORwYdf.png
N32Oolr.png
V7jPgum.png
tKJZubP.png
btJCVJY.png
S0qUOQH.png
douB25v.png

Current Features(Apply):
  1. Running shoes Indoor
  2. EV cap reduction to 252
  3. Egg hatch level(1)
  4. Catch pokemon experience gain
  5. Critical Hit update to gen 6 mechanics
  6. Pokedex glitch fix [FR]
  7. Nature affected stats color
  8. Poison Survival
  9. Reusable TM
  10. IV display
  11. Pss split and icons
  12. Rough skin fix
  13. Deoxys normal form implementation
I was able to make the tool to do these thing in the very first stage by modifying the original codes and studying the codes a bit more.

Features Planned:
  1. fairy type implementaion
  2. Repel System (BW and my own modified one)
  3. Adding new pokeballs
  4. Hidden ability
  5. Save pokeball of failed attempt to capture pokemon
  6. and many more fixes and improvements done in the Pokecommunity :)
But to do these of course I will most probably need some time to learn the programming language and of-course some experties help..

VERSION CHANGE LOG
Spoiler:

Well as I already said before, this is just an initial release to inform you guys about my project, try to ignore some text and graphics bugs in the tools i.e. the icon and gramatical error....
but if you encounter any bugs in the rom after using this tool then pls inform me....

BUG LIST:
Spoiler:

For any programmer who want to help me:
Spoiler:

I even attached the initial release with the OP.
Be sure to check it and inform me :)

I LOVE YOU THX!!!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Perhaps you should consider updating all abilities to their current states/MrDollSteak's rom base minor fixes after your done with this update?

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
I LOVE YOU THX!!!!!
I am glad that someone love me... but unfortunately we sre both male :P
Jokes apart thanks ;)

Perhaps you should consider updating all abilities to their current states/MrDollSteak's rom base minor fixes after your done with this update?

Do you mean adding abilities???
And also i have never used mrds rom base so i dont know about its bugs and issue fixes..
And as from what i heard, those are the bugs and fixes for that particular rombase arent they???

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
I can't wait for more features! I've been planning to make a another rom hack but I don't know what to use since I only hacked emerald.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I am glad that someone love me... but unfortunately we sre both male :P
Jokes apart thanks ;)

Do you mean adding abilities???
And also i have never used mrds rom base so i dont know about its bugs and issue fixes..
And as from what i heard, those are the bugs and fixes for that particular rombase arent they???

Sorry for being unclear.

Updated abilities like an updated sturdy effect or an updated lightning rod effect to replace the old one.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
I can't wait for more features! I've been planning to make a another rom hack but I don't know what to use since I only hacked emerald.

Features are being added to this tool, regularly..
and by now some amazing features have been started to add :)
This tool supports both fire red and emerald :)

and thanks for the positive response.

Sorry for being unclear.

Updated abilities like an updated sturdy effect or an updated lightning rod effect to replace the old one.

I am trying hard to learn programming...
I am trying to make pokemon editor, moves editor and include an .ini file with the tool,
but to do these It will take some time :)

Hope you got the answer :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Features are being added to this tool, regularly..
and by now some amazing features have been started to add :)
This tool supports both fire red and emerald :)

and thanks for the positive response.

I am trying hard to learn programming...
I am trying to make pokemon editor, moves editor and include an .ini file with the tool,
but to do these It will take some time :)

Hope you got the answer :)

It's alright take your time.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
It's alright take your time.

Well to tell the truth, it will take some time as its low in my priority list,
Right now i am focusing on other things like fairy type adding(both fr and em/already done it), wild double battle(for fr still working on), fbi's hm type check by uncommon(still working on)
And I am planning to even make a pointer displayer... so i dont think if i will go to it right now.... :)

Back