Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2016 (6:01 PM). Edited December 29th, 2016 by donavannj.

I was thinking to make some friends on discord and I was hoping some peeps would like to join and play a couple of rom hacks with me as well. The discord chat link is below:
    Hi, the name's Chris. Destined to be one of the best at what I do. If Pokemon were real, I wouldn't have to go to school, I could tell you that much. I'm looking for friends and rivals to battle with. I treat everyone equally and have respect for each and everyone's opinions. Hope we can be great friends/rivals!

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 29th, 2016 (6:19 AM).
    • Crystal Tier

Quote:
    Originally Posted by merr12 View Post
    I was thinking to make some friends on discord and I was hoping some peeps would like to join and play a couple of rom hacks with me as well. The discord chat link is below:

Hey, sorry, but you can't advertise your personal discord server here, particularly because we have our own community one that you can do all the things you're looking to do on your personal one. The link is here: https://discord.gg/RWRQx

Quick Reply