• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] B????????????L?????????????A??????R?????G?????H????A????G????????B????????R?A???????A???????A?????S?????????F???????H???G???????????J?

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
FOLLOWERS
B???L?????A???G??SHA????K?????J??????S???????D???????N???AU???????H?SD?JA????????B????A????

Blarzigord has been benevolent to reward you all with abilities fitting for this quest. Use them wisely, although knowing you, they will all be wasted just like your lives.

A worthless scum whose existence belittles the creation of the universe.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of INVISIBILITY and EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION.

BUT, you may only become invisible when no person in the vicinity is thinking about you. A simple thought eliminates your cover.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a TAZER, and a TAMAGOTCHI.

A disgusting creature which makes blarzigord regret creating humanity.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of POISON GAS CREATION and VENOMOUS FANGS..

BUT, you must also suffer the effects of your own gas and venom if released. Choose your symptoms wisely.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a GIANT FORK, and a GAS MASK.

One of the most depraved, soulless individuals blarzigord has ever laid his omnipotent eyes upon.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of TURNING OBJECTS INTO STONE and HIGH JUMPING.

BUT, for every object or person you turn into stone a body part of your own also turns into stone. Starting with your right hand, then the arm, then the other hand, the other arm, then your right leg, then your left leg, followed by your torso.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a CROSSBOW, THREE ARROWS and a FOGHORN.

One of the worst cases of so-called sentience the world has witnessed.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of TURNING INTO SLUDGE and X-RAY VISION.

BUT, you lose all memory of the past ten minutes every time you use either of your powers. Furthermore, using the ability more than 5 times gives you dementia, causing you to throw away any of your items.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a STAPLER GUN, and a BUTTER KNIFE.

A vaguely humanoid tumor which blarzigord has regrettably gifted with sentience. A mistake.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of ENLARGEMENT and MINIMIZATION.

BUT, you only return to 90% of your normal size when changing size. The effects stack and both powers do not cancel out each other.

Blarzigord has gifted you with an MACHETE, and a COMPASS.

A washed-up individual with a face as hideous as its soul, preferably confined to the underground depths.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of BEING A CYBORG and IMMUNITY TO SURFACE-LEVEL DAMAGE.

BUT, you are solar-powered. You must find a source of light every 3 stages or your robotic body parts will die and fall off - i.e., your left leg and right arm.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a KEYBOARD, and a MOLOTOV COCKTAIL.

A devoted individual. Will be probed last in the inevitable blarzapocalypse.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of WALKING ON WALLS and SUPER SPEED.

BUT, you are completely blind when going at full speed, and must spend some time completely immobile after using your powers.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a SWITCHBLADE, and a LEATHER WALLET.

A pitiful show of a person, no amount of devotion can save this sad,
horrid soul.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of TELEPORTATION and ICE MANIPULATION.

BUT, each time your teleport, you lose an article of clothing or an item. If neither are present, your skin will be destroyed and you will die.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a PICKAXE, and a FIVE-LAYERED TUXEDO.

A result of a night of excessive drinking and a little too much blarziherb,
a pitiful creature really.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of EXCELLENT MARKSMANSHIP and INFINITE AMMUNITION.

BUT, you are constantly inebriated out of your mind, causing you to see double and stumble around constantly as you walk. Your speech pattern also reflects this.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a PISTOL, and a BOTTLE OF WHISKEY.

Never has a more wretched monster walked the confines of blarzigord's world. Destined to live and die the same way, worthlessly.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of FIRE BREATH and FIRE LIMBS.

BUT, you may only use these powers upon consuming food or some other item, edible or not.

Blarzigord has gifted you with an AXE, and THREE CHILI PEPPERS.

My beloved. Just kidding, blarzigord would dump this trashling for a tentacle babe any day.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of TELEKINESIS and LOW-GROUND LEVITATION.

BUT, you have no arms or legs. Furthermore, you may only carry one non-wearable item at a time, chained to you with a neck-chain.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a BULLETPROOF VEST, and a CHAINSAW.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of CAR OWNERSHIP and GASOLINE GENERATION.

BUT, your car moves incredibly slowly, at walking speed. It is also a hideous beige color and the horn is broken.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a REVOLVER, SIX BULLETS and a DRIVING LICENSE.

An exponentially worsening, demonic creature. In high need on being put down and cleanse the world of its presence.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of LASER VISION and ANIMAL MANIPULATION.

BUT, you lose a piece of your mind and replace with with the animal in question's instinct every time you use your power, up to ten times.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a GOAT, and a BAG OF HAY.

An expendable vermin with no place in Blarzigord's universe. Disposable upon use.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of FLIGHT and CREATING AIRBORNE SHOCKWAVES.

BUT, you are very frail and will succumb easily to any illness or physical harm inflicted upon you. You will be unable of flight for the next stage if such a thing happens.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a BALL and CHAIN.

The thought that this individual exists is sickening. A horrible example of what the worst of humanity can be.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of INCREDIBLE STRENGTH and INDESTRUCTIBLE TEETH AND CLAWS.

BUT, you have the urge to kill anything in your path that looks at you funny. The only way to control this urge is to deliberately look away from anything sentient. Trying to defy the urges will cancel out your powers and kill you.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a BLINDFOLD, and an E-CIGARETTE

A revolting mess of body parts which somehow function with free will.
Blarzigord cannot fathom how this creature exists.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of EXPLOSIVENESS and AMAZING KARATE SKILLS.

BUT, you may only use your explosion once. If you receive a blow to the head, you explode and die.

Blarzigord has gifted you with BRASS KNUCKLES, and a BUCKET.

EVENT I
You find yourself in a massive open field. Next to you is a tree. You look up, and the sky is a murky green color. You look down at your feet, and the grass is an eerie blue. Wait, it's not grass, it's actually tiny tentacles. Suddenly, a massive tremor cracks the earth in a large circle around you, and the ground begins to fall into the abyss, advancing quickly towards your position.

You suddenly realize there is a hole in the ground next to you, with a handwritten sign next to it saying 'SAFE'. You look up at the tree, its sturdy roots should be able to hold back the falling earth. The gap between you and safe ground is massive, but if you have special powers maybe you could cross it. There is no telling what happens if you stay in this field, though.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Winter takes off into the air, flicking out shockwaves to deflect any flying object that may fling out of the crumbling chaos below.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Afraid anywhere else he'll go he'd get smacked, he climbed up onto the tree and put the bucket on his head for extra protection.

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
FOLLOWERS
B???L?????A???G??SHA????K?????J??????S???????D???????N???AU???????H?SD?JA????????B????A????

An unfortunate blight upon this universe.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of GROWING SPIKES on any item, including yourself.

BUT, every time you use this power an identical spike grows on you somewhere. Starting with your arms, then your legs, and then your torso.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a RUGBY BALL, and a POSTER OF HANNAH MONTANA.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Unafraid of whatever would become of him, Sparkin jumped into the hole. And as a chaos lover he was, he decided to use his emotional manipulation power to have everyone be extremely terrified.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Djobi, in a bout of sudden panic, moves faster than he ever thought possible and grabs hold of the tree, not from its roots, or any handholds, but simply "sticks" to the side of the tree's trunk, noticing at that point in time that he is surrounded now by the feeling of bark against the palms of his hands, and pure unadulterated darkness.

He welcomes the discomforting sensation, aware of its place within the grand design of the Blarzigord. Quietly, he thanks the Blarzigord for providing him both the opportunity, and the powers to renew his life as an instrument for his tentacleness, and considers shaving his neckbeard.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
JUNIER IS... very alone and very afraid. As the earth trembles and falls around her, she looks onto that single tree standing tenaciously amidst the devastation. Then, affixed with envy and certain hopelessness, the blight begins to bawl.

Bawling, bawling, her sobs sharp like knives. Some projected substance -- light-like, not quite -- strikes the source of her jealousy, until finally, the tree collapses onto its side, forming a bridge to the chunk of land it coveted.

Salvation! Junier is not one to overlook convenient accident. Hoisting her skin folds like the hem of a dress, she staggers forward. In her stead: a quadrupedal companion. The goat nips at hay spilling from a bag hoisted under the monstrosity's arm.

In her haste, Junier forgoes any of her characteristic malevolence. They both scramble to safety.​

Last edited:

johhny03

Cool guy
Years
Hello, I am Johhny! I am seeing this event for the first time and I have a BIG Interest in joining this wonderful event. (Funny fact is that I actually am seeing this event before it starting, but because my school timing I could not produce a post, sorry for my lateness!) Please provide me with information of my power thank you blazigod!!

Years
As Skitty saw the world crumble before her, she ran as fast as she could, taking as many breaths as she could, so she doesn?t had to feel fatigued. She ran to the nearest and tallest object that was within her field of vision: A tree. It seemed like it could work and she didn?t care what it was, it just had to keep her safe.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Salzorrah, a stern believer of the unholiest of tentacles, jumps high in the air using her high jumping ability, and somersaults into the "SAFE" hole. Regardless if what the sign says it is true, she leaves it up to the green savior.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years
Ihsaan looks at his hands in awe as he felt a surge of energy through him. Blarzigord had truly blessed him, he possessed the power of spikes. If his time spent eating and playing video games to the point of obesity had taught him anything, it was that spikes could destroy even the mightiest foe. To test this newfound ability he extended a single dark finger and concentrated. As promised, a spike extended from the tip. It was not of bone as he had anticipated, it was more like an extension of his very skin, hardened and razor-sharp. At the same time, Ihsaan felt a tug at his elbow as a spike completely identical in every manner appeared.

It was then, the blue 'grass' on the ground wriggled violently and the tremors began.

His eyes, immediately darted around for a safe spot and swiftly identified the very helpful sign. The gap was too large for his weak little legs to jump him across, but he was given the extremely useful power for a reason. Touching the ground with his non spiked hand, he called upon a large spike to emanate from the ground beneath him, forming a thin but sturdy 'tightrope'. However, in the heat of the moment Ihsaan forgot all about the side effect. That is until he felt a large object protruding from his left nipple, weighing him down.

His encumbering nipple spike would not let him cross the gap by walking, he'd have to scoot along it upside-down, sort of like a monkey. This method got him across about three-fourths of the way before he was struck by a sudden sense of fear. As someone who was scared by the aspect of talking to more than one person at a time, this shook him badly. Shook him so badly, in fact he sprung from the spike path, comically smashing into the edge of the safe sign. He braced for a fall that never came, as he dangled freely by the chest spike embedded into the 'wall' of the gap below the sign. Using his finger spike, he was able to somehow climb up the edge and under the comforting shade of the tree. Ihsaan then proceeded to curl up in a fetal position and scream, as the intense fear had still not left his brain.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Well, this is some shit.

I'm just a normal man, save my office supplies and cutlery. I can't even register what's happening: the ground is collapsing around me, but am I even standing on ground? Are these little squirming, wriggling villi under my leather loafers? Why this incredibly suspicious marked sign beside me?

The tree is arguably my best bet from a cursory glance at the sturdy build, but in trying to keep balance above the massive tremors and the possible vegetation, I slip.

As I tumble down the slope into the sink hole, my body instantly reacts to the plausible threat of my life. I feel like I'm beginning to sweat profusely, but blows start to soften as I lose the form of my body. Now, I trickle down into the depths as a stream of bilious sludge.

::: Use 1 of Sludge ability

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Aeternum was completely and totally intoxicated, so much so in fact that when the ground beneath him began to shake and split open he hardly even realized. The man slowly took off his pants and climbed the tree nearby, just barely fighting against the urge to urinate on himself as he stumbled over a number of the trees roots and slipped on its bark. At last, he had made it to one of the sturdier limbs among the numerous branches. Gripping tightly on to the branch above him, the man dropped his boxers and took a mighty swig of the booze bottle in his left hand as his urine spewed about wildly.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Eevee would go to that hole over there...but that's way too obviously a trap. Besides, it seems there's already a bunch of people inside it--Oh crap, right. The entire ground is basically crumbling apart. Er...There's a tree nearby and hey, isn't that her sister over there? But...come on. How can a tree survive the crumbling ground beneath it?! Does it have magical roots that allows it to keep the ground below itself to not get magically destroyed? Maybe, considering what is happening right now. It's either that, or the hole of 'safeness' that will probably get destroyed soon. There is a gap that she cross over with her new-found powers that come with a cost...but she's not gonna risk it. Besides, she doesn't like heights...

Fine, she'll go inside the 'safe' hole. It's better than a tree. Skitty?...Her sister lived a good life if she somehow dies here. She would cry, but then she remembered that this is a Roleplay and not the real world.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aquacorde listens. She hears the groundcover shift quietly, notes the silences where they do not reach. The earth trembles under her feet and a sickening crack paves the way for a terrifying cascade of sound. Aquacorde dashes to the center of her shrinking haven, chasing after some fleeting hope, and trips into an opening just large enough to let her pass.

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
FOLLOWERS

A repugnant beast making a pitiful attempt at liffe and general existence.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of SUPER-STRONG HAIR and IMMUNITY TO BURNING.

BUT, your hair covers your entire body is constantly on fire, burning any wearable or item that is not metallic. It also greatly impairs your vision.

Blarzigord has gifted you with a METAL COMB, and a SCREWDRIVER.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
That one particular art of Lord Blarzigord has opened my eyes wide. Such beauty! Perfect detail! My heartbeat simply went beyond allegro! As the Latin interpretation of your speech amazes me so, it is too, ancient in a way and I seek to grasp its roots of lennys! Now I beg of you! You must take my body and bask me in your holy light! In return, I pledge my loyalty to you and nobody else!

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Fifi looks at the ground starting to crumble around him with a sudden bout of magically induced panic. A lowly computer nerd with only an axe and some peppers he doesn't even like. Well hello existential dread, nice to see you here.

"I guess I'm going to die here!" He let out the most pathetic of war shouts as he began booking it to the tree, and hopefully safety.

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
ACTIONS

You fall into the hole and land unscathed thanks to your powers.

As you fall into the hole, Blarzigord grimaces at your lack of ambition and unwillingness to use the generous blessings he has given you. As punishment, he tears away one of the pants of your tuxedos with a massive ethereal tentacle. Additionally, he reminds you that any vision of your sister is a hallucination as she is not there.

You LOST ONE PIECE OF YOUR FIVE-LAYERED TUXEDO.

Your urine is greatly nutritious to the tree, causing it to double in height and remain firmly planted on the ground. However your lower garments fall into the hole below and you lose them.

You trickle down into the hole safely and reform at the bottom unscathed. As you return to your senses, a soiled pair of boxers fall on you from above in the darkness.

You OBTAINED ONE DIRTY UNDERWEAR.

The grass-tentacles on the ground gently caress you and restore you to full emotional health as you lay on the ground. Being near the tree trunk, you do not fall into the ground, instead standing side by side with your plant partner. The tree greatly appreciates that you didn't climb it, and decides to join you on your quest to save your soul.

You OBTAINED ONE OAK TREE.

Your amazing somersaulting abilities allow you to have a perfect landing at the bottom of the hole. Invisible hands shower you with confetti as praise.

Blarzigord sees that you stare at the tree blankly and do nothing with it, so he does you a favor and tosses you away from it and into the field , far away from the crumbling earth. He notes down that this favor will have to be repaid later.

Impressed by your ingenuity, Blarzigord commands the grass-tentacles to applaud for you. Unfortunately, this excites your goat who decides to ignore the difficult-to-reach bag of hay and and instead grabs a mouthful of the tentacle-grass. Moments later, the goat vomits it back at you, covering you head-to-toe in thick, sticky vomit.

In an act of magic, blarziprayer, and neckbeard-shaving, the emotional bond formed between you and tree leads to the two of you fusing permanently. The tree has now disappeared, and your skin has now turned to wood.

You OBTAINED DURABLE BUT FLAMMABLE SKIN.

Much like you, blarzigord enjoys chaos. He also enjoys seeing you jump into a bottomless hole with no combat training.

You OBTAINED BROKEN ANKLE.

Much to your surprise, there is a deformed, green squirrel living in this tree. Noticing the fashionable bucket atop your head, it decides to take shelter atop it.

You OBTAINED DEFORMED SQUIRREL.

You make it into the hole safely, the light from the outside no longer powering your body parts. Your battery is now being used up, for the next three events.

In your recklessness, you forget the ball and chain tied to your leg. As you fly up, they go up as well, the momentum sending them higher than you and causing them to crash down on your face. You fall back to the ground, safe from the crumbling earth but unable to flu until your face bruise is healed.

Your pathetic war cry is accompanied by an even more pathetic run speed, as you are unable to reach the tree before pathetically tripping and falling into the 'SAFE'-labeled hole. Pathetic.

FOLLOWERS
B̠̬̱L̖̙͈̺͡A̳̺̰G̣͜SHA͍̝̯ͅK͕̘̮̤̞J̶̬̤̲̗͈S̤̪̗̻̱͈̳D̨͇̣̩̳̞ͅN̟̰̞AU͎̜͍͚̟͟ͅH̢SḒJA̶̞̺̰͍͓͔̭B̥̗̠̹A̳͖̠̭

A pathetic display of a human, its existence a mere useless speck in the universe.

Vermin, you have been gifted with the power of INCREASING YOUR WEIGHT and TURNING YOUR SKIN INTO LIGHT

BUT, you must use both powers simultaneously, and both effects are permanent. You are not immune to blindness and have regular strength.

Blarzigord has gifted you with ROLLER SKATES, and a GIANT BOX CUTTER.

EVENT II
B̠̬̱L̖̙͈̺͡A̳̺̰G̣͜SHA͍̝̯ͅK͕̘̮̤̞J̶̬̤̲̗͈S̤̪̗̻̱͈̳D̨͇̣̩̳̞ͅN̟̰̞AU͎̜͍͚̟͟ͅH̢SḒJA̶̞̺̰͍͓͔̭B̥̗̠̹A̳͖̠̭

If you climbed the tree or otherwise managed to stay above ground, you are ingenious, but will now have to make good use of these new powers. Moments after the last bit of earth has fallen into the hole, a massive sheet of earth emerges from the abyss itself, covering up all of the damage, including the 'SAFE' hole, making it seem like nothing ever happened. Whatever that was, you're stuck above ground for now. Suddenly, a patch of the blue tentacle-grass beneath you begins to grow rapidly, mangling itself into one giant blue tentacle. What will you do? Fight it? Flee?

If you have fallen into the hole: congratulations! You have done what a sensible person should do: find shelter and listen to crudely-written signs in the middle of nowhere. Speaking of which,
this sign didn't exactly mean what you thought... After a few moments of walking in total darkness, you spot a large, cubic object in front of you. It appears to be made out of metal, with a large dial in the middle. It's actually... a safe! Holy Blargh! Care to crack the code and peek at what's inside?

Back