Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Draconius GO

Old April 11th, 2017 (10:10 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Rogue Knight View Post
    an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
    The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
    Perhaps I'm just blind.
    I just downloaded and the BB/VW & BB2/VW2 files are all working fine.

They're .rar files with the patches and documentation inside, maybe that is where you're having some problem. Just patch it!

And thanks for this link, it is working now. Also, there's an Drayano ORAS hack?! I didn't had a clue!

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 11th, 2017 (10:18 PM).

Quote:
      an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
      The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
      Perhaps I'm just blind.
      That's strange. If you'd like I could upload the files for you somewhere else, maybe Google drive is playing up.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Villa10x View Post
      And thanks for this link, it is working now. Also, there's an Drayano ORAS hack?! I didn't had a clue!
      No problem! Drayano seems to release his hacks on his twitter these days, it might be worth keeping an eye on it if you're interested in his eventual Sun/Moon hack.
      Old April 17th, 2017 (9:25 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
        That's strange. If you'd like I could upload the files for you somewhere else, maybe Google drive is playing up.
        That would certainly be appreciated, but now I'm not sure that its neccesary. I see the .rar file within desmume, and there are patches for BB2 and VW2 in it, but I'm not certain how to use them in relation to playing the game itself. My original assumption was that they would be somehow combined with an original version, but I have no clue how, or where that would be. BB launched just fine after simply opening up the complete version in desmume. If there is some way to do the same with the patches, some simple instructions would also be appreciated.
        Old April 17th, 2017 (10:28 PM).

Quote:
          That would certainly be appreciated, but now I'm not sure that its neccesary. I see the .rar file within desmume, and there are patches for BB2 and VW2 in it, but I'm not certain how to use them in relation to playing the game itself. My original assumption was that they would be somehow combined with an original version, but I have no clue how, or where that would be. BB launched just fine after simply opening up the complete version in desmume. If there is some way to do the same with the patches, some simple instructions would also be appreciated.
          You'll need to apply the patch you want to a clean Black 2 or White 2 ROM; there are patching instructions and a patching tool included in the patches folder. The tool is in the xdeltaUI folder; just run xdeltaUI.exe and point it to your ROM and the patch. Finding a clean ROM is the hardest part; I can't help you there as we aren't allowed to post links to illegal ROM downloads on this site.
          Old April 18th, 2017 (2:10 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
            You'll need to apply the patch you want to a clean Black 2 or White 2 ROM; there are patching instructions and a patching tool included in the patches folder. The tool is in the xdeltaUI folder; just run xdeltaUI.exe and point it to your ROM and the patch. Finding a clean ROM is the hardest part; I can't help you there as we aren't allowed to post links to illegal ROM downloads on this site.
            Oh, Thanks! That makes a lot of sense, I wish that had occurred to me. As for the clean Black 2 rom, I already have one. Thanks for the help!
            Old April 21st, 2017 (7:35 PM).

While the google drive file Buffel Saft has provided certainly works, should it ever disappear, to anyone concerned, I found a download on Romhacking.net. The BB2 page is here: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1603/
              Old April 30th, 2017 (11:53 AM).

ofc by the time i find out about these games nintendo got rid of them. I think i learnt of these roms 2-3 years back? (i dont remember when exactly) and back then i also discovered what has happened to all the rom games I've had enough being quiet for so long and i want to ask. Is there anyone who can PM a link to a working pokemon Emerald rom? if that's ok (i dont want a hacked emerald rom, just a rom of pokemon emerald.) and another for Pokemon Blaze Black 2? (i don't need both the white and black 2 roms, just blaze black pls.)
                Old May 9th, 2017 (2:24 PM).

Hey, I have had this rom hack downloaded for a while and I know legends like celebi and jirachi are not shiny locked, but is victini shiny locked? I remember it being shiny locked in the original games, and i dont want to waste my time hunting it if it is shiny locked. If someone could confirm that it is not shiny locked, that would be much appreciated :)
                  Old July 7th, 2017 (2:36 AM).

Am I able to transfer Pokémon from BB2(/VW2) to the PokéBank?

(I know I have to be careful about the Pokémon's moveset, abilities and stuff since they're edited in the game)
                    Old August 5th, 2017 (3:33 PM).

I'm trying to get the lunar wing, beat the e4 became champ and went to the strange house, went downstairs and back upstairs and nothing's working. Any help?
                      Old August 12th, 2017 (10:33 AM).

In reversal mountain, I didn't find Torkoal as said in the wild pokemon changes in VW2. I found Golduck instead. I am incredibly angry about this, can anyone clarify whether they have captured Torkoal in VW2, because I need it for the trade.
                        Old August 12th, 2017 (10:34 AM).

You need to move to the basement via the stairs twice before moving to the middle top room.
                          Old October 18th, 2017 (2:11 PM).

Is there a good program to modify this game with? I just want to look at legendaries and see if I could remove the shiny lock without an action replay code, and see if any other legends have shiny locks. I have been doing my research and still don't know if victini is shiny locked definitively, but the other ones put into the game aren't locked. Just wondering. Could someone help out if they have any answers?
                            Old October 18th, 2017 (8:03 PM).
                            Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by TheoreticalMyth View Post
                              Is there a good program to modify this game with? I just want to look at legendaries and see if I could remove the shiny lock without an action replay code, and see if any other legends have shiny locks. I have been doing my research and still don't know if victini is shiny locked definitively, but the other ones put into the game aren't locked. Just wondering. Could someone help out if they have any answers?
                              The only shiny locks in the original B2W2 are on Reshiram and Zekrom. But in this hack, they are defaulted to shiny. Given that, I think every other pokemon can be obtained as a shiny.
                              Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, B, B2, Y, OR, M
                              Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.

Quick Reply