• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok then! {:3}
Sorry about the wait! Your Garchomp has grown to Lv 12! Wow, speedy.

Update!

(Sorry for not counting post!! ) Looks like my shinx doesn't want to envolve :D
Haha, no worries. I've been away a bit and my mod partners seem to be elsewhere (8
Shinx is growing to Lv 7 and on its way to evolution!

Just sending an update. I've currently made 20 posts on here (You can check on my original post, I keep it updated). Can you also change my partner to an Empoleon? Thanks
I'll change the sprite, but you can't change your partner just like that - wouldn't Serperior get sad? If you get him to Lv 100 though, you can pick a second partner ;D
Serperior grows to Lv 22!

And my Cutiefly grows to Lv 23!

Too little chit-chat in here though. Soon it's April 1st... Do you think there'll be any pranks on PokéCommunity this year? (;

Years
Too little chit-chat in here though. Soon it's April 1st... Do you think there'll be any pranks on PokéCommunity this year? (;

#AllhailLerroux

Someone from PC told me about that prank, I think that was the best one so far lol Let's see what will happen this year xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
#AllhailLerroux

Someone from PC told me about that prank, I think that was the best one so far lol Let's see what will happen this year xD
Haha.

Well, so far so good! Everything is normal on PC, definitely. Nothing weird here at all, no no.

Years
Haha.

Well, so far so good! Everything is normal on PC, definitely. Nothing weird here at all, no no.

Hbr7Ukq.png

Hmmm.....those name changes xD I thought nothing was going to happen in PC this year( other than Porydiscord ) that was fun lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hbr7Ukq.png

Hmmm.....those name changes xD I thought nothing was going to happen in PC this year( other than Porydiscord ) that was fun lol
Maybe we went very carefully this year only to go extremely wild 2018. Guess you all have to keep being active until then, so you'll see!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Update? :3
Oh gosh I had forgotten to update for so long! And I'm even listed as mod here, so I really should have. Sorry haha. c:
Grovyle is Lv 5!

Update! ( sorry again lol)

I miss adoption centers :c They were helpful for new members lol
Shinx grows to Lv 8!

Yess the adoption center was cute. Mentors and mentees, I liked that there were people willing to really take newcomers under their wings. I guess we scrapped it in the end... Because there were not enough mentors and mentees weren't really receptive to the help that was given, so it seemed like a flawed system );

Actually lemme update myself too... Cutiefly grows to Lv 31! And evolves into Ribombae <3 Watch me be the first one to get a second partner c:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
A buddy system sounds like it was a good idea, maybe not the easiest format for it I guess.
Update for me please?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A buddy system sounds like it was a good idea, maybe not the easiest format for it I guess.
Update for me please?
Eevee grows to Lv 14! Good work :D

Yea, it was a bit of a challenge. I guess nowadays people prefer to just read FAQs and explore on their own?

Years
Just here to update this. I think I'm at 50 posts but I might be off a little. (You can always go back to my original post, I keep it updated.)

It's really fun to welcome all these new members :)

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
When did you join PC? I joined in January 2006, back when I was likely around 9 years old. I was ridiculously young. Thankfully, I don't think I have any embarrassing posts, especially since I preferred forums like PokemonElite2000 when I was a kid. Now though, I really appreciate the PC community!

What is your favorite part of PC? I enjoy the fact that it's a much more mellow, friendly environment. Plus, it's open to ROM hacks, different types of discussion outside of Pokemon, and the Trade Corner is very well-organized.

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner? Rowlet, no questions asked. I used to be in love with Swablu, but Rowlet has since won my heart.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just here to update this. I think I'm at 50 posts but I might be off a little. (You can always go back to my original post, I keep it updated.)

It's really fun to welcome all these new members :)
You weren't much off ._. your Serperior has grown to LV 57! You're officially the lead greeter now! :D

When did you join PC? I joined in January 2006, back when I was likely around 9 years old. I was ridiculously young. Thankfully, I don't think I have any embarrassing posts, especially since I preferred forums like PokemonElite2000 when I was a kid. Now though, I really appreciate the PC community!

What is your favorite part of PC? I enjoy the fact that it's a much more mellow, friendly environment. Plus, it's open to ROM hacks, different types of discussion outside of Pokemon, and the Trade Corner is very well-organized.

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner? Rowlet, no questions asked. I used to be in love with Swablu, but Rowlet has since won my heart.
Nice to see you here! I started at PE2k actually, but liked PC better so I completely switched c:

Rowlet is baelet <3 I listed you with a lil grassbirb on the first page. Get welcoming!

!Update :p

It's been so long xD
Haha yeah... Sorry for being a bit slow too o:
Shinx grows to Lv 18 and evolves into Luxio! Unless you want to keep it as Shinx c:

Has my Ribombee grown any? Hmm...
Yes, to Lv 44! I'll catch up to you, Radiating...
EDIT: Lv 51 now. Just you wait c:

Meanwhile, how about a fun little thing to look back at? Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC?
- What people greeted you?
- How many replies did you get?
- Do you still know any of these people today?

You can just use the search function in Meet & Greet's corner and mark it to look for threads created by your username c:

Last edited:
Years
Nahhh nahhh I would like to keep my cute shinx :p

About that..Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC?
Damn! my English was soo bad xD

I got a very warm welcome by sheep :p Only one reply :( I think it was due to fact that I joined forum at Aug 2015 but started posting after Oct 2015 :p I know Sheep but haven't had a conversation in a while. But still <3

Years
Oh you're catching up to me, I honestly didn't think I'd have the most posts though haha. c:

Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC? Yes, I still haven't posted enough threads for it to be hidden.
- What people greeted you? Colours and Rainbow
- How many replies did you get? 2
- Do you still know any of these people today? Yes, I still see/talk to Kyle on Discord, and less with Angie since she took a break for the time being.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
When did you join PC? July 3rd, 2011
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Meet & Greet, Second Generation, Fourth Generation
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) I'll take Togepi!

I've actually been meaning to join this for a while now, just got the chance to do it :]

Years
Nahhh nahhh I would like to keep my cute shinx :p

About that..Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC?
Damn! my English was soo bad xD

I got a very warm welcome by sheep :p Only one reply :( I think it was due to fact that I joined forum at Aug 2015 but started posting after Oct 2015 :p I know Sheep but haven't had a conversation in a while. But still <3

omg! yeah welcomes was a bit dead at some points... ;A; It's doing awesome right now though. We gotta talk more, if not on VMs then through posts in this thread or something. <3

Soo I can't find my own intro thread. Odd because I had one on my old account and got a few replies, but it's not showing up anymore. I didn't get many replies, just remember one from Meganium and another from someone else, but that's way more than enough for me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC? Yep! Hahaha ugh. It's not as bad as it could have been, I guess. Kinda cute.
- What people greeted you? Souless, Gerri Shin and Binary.
- How many replies did you get? Only those 3! I replied to Souless post but didn't get a reply back.
- Do you still know any of these people today? Not really. Their avatars are crashed, so I have a feeling they haven't been online since before the Big PC Hack a few years back. Sad.

When did you join PC? July 3rd, 2011
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Meet & Greet, Second Generation, Fourth Generation
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) I'll take Togepi!

I've actually been meaning to join this for a while now, just got the chance to do it :]
Welcome to this thread! (very late welcome) I'm guessing you're a serious Johto fan, since you're into gen 2 and 4 ;) Johto is best <3

I'll put up a Togepi for you... And then I guess I should go and count your welcome posts for the past week, because gosh there's been a lot. Which is awesome c:
... Yep! Togepi is at Lv 18, well done.

And my Ribombee grows to Lv 58. Back in the lead B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back