• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The island of forgotten dreams

The Dark Jedi

The Dark one
Years
Hello, everyone. My name is King Peek. I am creating an RPG MAker game on my RPG Maker XP.

It is called "Island of Forgotten Dreams"

Story :
You are the captain on a ship called the "SS. Voyager". You are on an expedition to find the so-called Island of Forgotten Dreams. One of your crew members sees a wierd figure in the horizon. It was... Thorn. The Monster of destruction. He was speeding towards your ship...
---
The rest will be revealed ingame :)

Screenies:
(Attacment)
1 - Title Screen [Thanks to Peekimon]
2 - The Bridge [Help from Peekimon]

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I wish you a lot of luck on this game of yours! <- Does that make sense??

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
I'm not sure..... anyway, I think Ican guess what happens, he speeds to your ship and destroys it, you wake up on the shore of an island and your mission is to get off the island?

Am I right?

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Cool, but there is something wrong it the map
afbeelding18fj.gif

You missed a part of the shadow and the other conor of the wall.

Other then that, kepp it up.

PS: Why does everybody uses RTP grafics for a non-Pokemon RMXP game?

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Is there a door? if so why is that there? You can walk in the room with the opening
at the bottom :P. Oh well..that is just me.

Back