• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] PokéCommunity Square ~ The Mystery Dungeon Society ✪

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Rescue-Team-DX-Art-7.png

Welcome to the Mystery Dungeon Society!

This club is a celebration of a small, yet beautiful part of the Pokémon franchise—the Mystery Dungeon spin-off series! This very thread will serve as a portal leading to the world inhabited only by Pokémon.

Beyond this gateway, many new adventures and fresh experiences await your arrival!

[alink id="Overview"]Overview[/alink id] | [alink id="Expedition_Hall"]Expedition Hall[/alink id] | [alink id="Mission_Board"]Mission Board[/alink id]
[a id]Overview[/a id]

Here's a quick rundown of this club.

1. Everyone is welcome—it is NOT required to sign up! If you just want to talk about Mystery Dungeon, go ahead and jump right in to chit-chat with us!

2. Signing up is only required if you're interested in forming your own Expedition Team and participating in PokéCommunity missions. For more details, see the next section!

3. This club holds two parallel purposes: the Mystery Dungeon chit-chat, and the PokéCommunity missions. You don't need to feel obligated to engage in both. By all means, feel free to come to this thread exclusively for the missions! Or, you can simply pretend the missions don't exist. Same goes for the chatting!

4. As far as chit-chat goes, we're pretty laid-back! Discussions are encouraged whenever possible, but you don't really have to stick to the current topic at hand—feel free to voice any of your PMD thoughts or share your favorite PMD things at any time!

5. Have fun, and try to stay positive. Smiles go for miles!

If you're interested in having your own team, taking on PokéCommunity missions, recruiting new Pokémon, and ranking up your team, then sign up to immerse in the full Mystery Dungeon experience!

All you need to do is post in this thread with the following information:

Nickname: (What would you like people to call you within this thread? It doesn't have to be your usual name!)
Pokémon Species: (What Pokémon do you want to be? It can be any unevolved species, Legendary or not!)
Team Name: (Give your Expedition Team a name! You can ask to have this changed at any time.)

(If you would like to partner up with another member rather than creating your own team, simply put the name of that person's team under "Team Name.")

As an Expedition Team member, you'll earn points for each mission you complete. When you accumulate enough points, your team will eventually rank up, which will allow you to recruit more Pokémon and gain other perks!

Further details about team ranks, points, and recruitable Pokémon will be explained in the [alink id="Expedition_Hall"]Expedition Hall[/alink id] post, along with a showcase of everyone's teams!

What are PokéCommunity missions?

Missions are the essence of Mystery Dungeon! In the context of this club, missions are a way to promote activity all across the PokéCommunity forums!

Examples of missions can include joining another club in The Clubhouse, replying to a particular thread from any section, or participating in a forum-wide event! The only real requirement is that all missions must take place on the PokéCommunity forums, and missions must not violate any site-wide rules or section-specific rules.

Anyone on the PokéCommunity forums can post in this thread to request a mission! Whether you have your own Expedition Team or not, whether you're even interested in Mystery Dungeon or not, it's totally fine! Don't feel bad about coming here for the sole purpose of requesting missions—that's precisely what we're here for! What are Expedition Teams without clients to help out? :)

Guidelines for requesting a new mission can be found in the [alink id="Mission_Board"]Mission Board[/alink id] post, which will also contain a list of currently active missions and an archive of past missions.

Enjoy your time here, everyone! YOOM...TAH!!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
[a id]Expedition_Hall[/a id]
Expedition_Hall.png

Everything you need to know about Expedition Teams:

Open the spoiler tag below for more details about how Expedition Teams work. If there's anything that you're unsure of, please don't be afraid to ask!

Spoiler: The Expedition Guidebook
Expedition_Kit.png

Points and Rewards:
Spoiler:

Team Ranks and Perks:
Spoiler:

More About Recruitable Pokémon:
Spoiler:

If You're Partnered With Another Member:
Spoiler:

Hall_of_Teams_Star_Line.png

Team Revisenthlay
45 Points // Normal Rank

Spoiler: Recruited Pokémon
None yet!

Team Biggerest Fellas ◎ܫ◎
30 Points // Normal Rank

None yet!

Team Soul
20 Points // Normal Rank

Sam
Lina

None yet!

Team Polar
5 Points // Normal Rank

Poke

None yet!

🕗 Last updated on August 16, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. EDT

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
[a id]Mission_Board[/a id]
Mission_Board.png

What you need to know about PokéCommunity missions:

Open the spoiler tag below to learn more about missions and the guidelines for requesting them. As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Spoiler: The Mission Encyclopedia
Job_Bulletin_Board.png

Main Things to Know:
Spoiler:

How to Request a Mission:
Spoiler:

Limitations for Mission Requests:
Spoiler:

Redeeming Points for Completed Missions:
Spoiler:

(Remember, anyone on the forums is more than welcome to request missions here, so there's no need to feel shy if you'd like an activity boost somewhere!)

Currently Active Missions

Mission ID #001:
Simply post in this club!

Repeatability: You can complete this mission an unlimited number of times.
Duration: This mission will not expire.

Additional Details:

Every post you make in this thread will earn you 5 points! (Double-posts do not count.) You do not need to report your completion of this mission, as I will be keeping track of all posts in this thread. Happy posting!

📤 Mission requested by: Meadow

Mission ID #002:
Raise a Virtual Pokémon Pet!

Location: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=416735
Repeatability: You can complete this mission an unlimited number of times.
Duration: This mission will not expire.

Additional Details:

You can redeem your 100 points for this mission after you've finished raising your VPP to the maximum level. Visit the thread linked above for full details and to sign up. If you have any questions about how VPP works, don't be afraid to reach out to Caite-chan!

Mission ID #003:
Play "Fill in the Blank" at PokéTrivia!

Location: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=355402
Repeatability: You can complete this mission once per day until it expires.
Duration: This mission will expire on August 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Additional Details:

"Fill in the Blank" is one of my favorite games at Pokémon Trivia, so I thought it'd be exciting to see more people play it! Making one post in the linked thread is all that's needed to earn points for this mission. Try to have fun with this!

Archive of Past Missions

Spoiler:

🕗 Last updated on August 16, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. EDT

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Phew! Now that all the big, scary formalities are out of the way, who's up for chatting about Mystery Dungeon? :D These games are by far my favorite in the Pokémon franchise!

Has anyone gotten a chance to play Rescue Team DX on the Switch yet? ^^

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
YOOOOOOOOOO!
Nickname: Fafrir (or you can call me Faf, I don't mind)
Pokémon Species: Scraggy
Team Name: Biggerest Fellas ◎ܫ◎

I sadly do not have the games on the Switch but I do hope I can eventually get to them. It has been a while since I played a Mystery Dungeon game so hopefully I can get back to them!

Meadow

Years
YOOOOOOOOOO!
Nickname: Fafrir (or you can call me Faf, I don't mind)
Pokémon Species: Scraggy
Team Name: Biggerest Fellas ◎ܫ◎

I sadly do not have the games on the Switch but I do hope I can eventually get to them. It has been a while since I played a Mystery Dungeon game so hopefully I can get back to them!

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY!! :D Awesome to have you on board, Fafrir! Team Biggerest Fellas has officially been registered as an Expedition Team! Welcome!! 😊 I included that adorable little face in the team name, but let me know if you weren't intending that, ehehe! ^^

I'm actually in the same boat as you! I still haven't gotten to play Rescue Team DX outside of the demo, and it's also been quite a long while since I've properly played the PMD games! Buuuuut, to celebrate opening this club, I just started playing Gates to Infinity for the first time! I've only gotten through the first dungeon, but the story seems super, SUPER cute so far!! 😍

Do you have any particular thoughts on GTI (if you've played it)? :o

Years
I'm ready to sign up bro! Ninetales and I have decided to form a little rescue team. Don't count us out of the expeditions. You think we're going to let you guys have all the fun? 😜

Nickname: Sam

Pokémon Species: Dratini

Team Name: TBA (still coordinating with my partner mon)

I'm thrilled for this club!

faf

Years
HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY!! :D Awesome to have you on board, Fafrir! Team Biggerest Fellas has officially been registered as an Expedition Team! Welcome!! 😊 I included that adorable little face in the team name, but let me know if you weren't intending that, ehehe! ^^

I'm actually in the same boat as you! I still haven't gotten to play Rescue Team DX outside of the demo, and it's also been quite a long while since I've properly played the PMD games! Buuuuut, to celebrate opening this club, I just started playing Gates to Infinity for the first time! I've only gotten through the first dungeon, but the story seems super, SUPER cute so far!! 😍

Do you have any particular thoughts on GTI (if you've played it)? :o
Thank you for accepting! And the face is 100% intentional to the team name. ◎ܫ◎

As for Gates, I sadly found it a bit on the underwhelming side, I liked the concept of building your own town but everything else just fell apart. I didn't like the reduced roster, taking only one job at a time, and V wheel did make the game too easy once you can skew it in your own favour. As it's a Mystery Dungeon game, the story and the music are always good!

Hi Sam!!!!

Edit: Should probably note I've made a post in the Fill in the Blank game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10174637#post10174637

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I'm ready to sign up bro! Ninetales and I have decided to form a little rescue team. Don't count us out of the expeditions. You think we're going to let you guys have all the fun? 😜

Nickname: Sam

Pokémon Species: Dratini

Team Name: TBA (still coordinating with my partner mon)

I'm thrilled for this club!

Hurray, it's Sam!! :D Welcome to the club, my friend! I've got your team registered as "Team VisionofMilotic" for the time being—that is, until Ninetales comes in and takes over the team! 😉

I hope you'll have a fun time with all the expeditions!! ^-^ In the meantime, have some yummy Gummis while things get settled around here!

Rainbow_Gummi_artwork_PMD_RTDX.png

Thank you for accepting! And the face is 100% intentional to the team name. ◎ܫ◎

As for Gates, I sadly found it a bit on the underwhelming side, I liked the concept of building your own town but everything else just fell apart. I didn't like the reduced roster, taking only one job at a time, and V wheel did make the game too easy once you can skew it in your own favour. As it's a Mystery Dungeon game, the story and the music are always good!

Hi Sam!!!!

Edit: Should probably note I've made a post in the Fill in the Blank game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10174637#post10174637

No problem at all! :)

Ooooh, I'm glad to hear the story is still good! That's honestly all I look for in a Mystery Dungeon game, really! (But the soundtrack is definitely an amazing bonus!) I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be when I was younger, so chances are, flaws in the gameplay most likely won't bother me unless they make the game unplayable or something, ahaha. Thank you for letting me know your thoughts! Now I'm even more pumped to get through the story!

And yesssss, that's how it's done!! Looks like you've already gotten the hang of missions, eh? 😊 I'll go ahead and update your points now! On an unrelated note, I just finished redesigning the Hall of Teams, so hopefully it looks a bit more organized than before!

Years
You have truly blessed us with the creation of such a fabulous club! I am a MASSIVE Mystery Dugeon fan!!

Nickname: Adelina/Lina

Species:
Vulpix

Team Name: Soul!

My lovely sister, Sam, and I will be the ultimate duo that will save the world of pokemon from peril! Together we form Team Soul, the spiritual, tranquil, courageous and introspective team ready to explore the deepest, longest, and most challenging dungeons!

giphy.gif

Also, I have played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Dx and I am enamored by it! It is a tremendous game and I can honestly say that it is one of my favourites. Furthermore, it absolutely blows Sword/Shield out of the water. The graphics are beautiful and it did a marvelous job of staying true to the originals.

Currently I am about 47 hours in and I have just recruited Kyogre! I am a Glaceon and my partner is a Meganium! I'm either going to revisit Magma Cavern in order to battle and recruit Groudon, or I will journey to Buried Relic! We shall see!

Now if only we'd get a remake Explorers of Sky

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Spoiler:

OH GOSH YESSSSSS I was anticipating your arrival!! Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Lina! ^-^ You and Sam seem like a very promising team—I can sense just how strong your bond is, just like the main characters of a Mystery Dungeon game! :) You'll do absolutely awesome on the expeditions, I know it!

I actually just got my hands on Rescue Team DX this evening and I am already super addicted!!! 😍 (100% agreed that it blows Sword and Shield out of the water, ehehe!) My protagonist is Meadow the Bulbasaur, and my partner is Clover the Eevee! 😊💕 I know my heart is going to be broken at the end BUT I'M READY LET'S GOOOO!!! As much as I'm adoring GTI so far, I'm probably going to put it on hold until after I finish DX, unless I somehow manage to juggle them both at the same time. Either way, it's ultra exciting that I'll get to have tons of Mystery Dungeon to play in the foreseeable future! Not to mention I'll be playing SMD together with Clover after I finish these two games!!

Also, a remake of Explorers has GOT to happen!! They surely must know that PMD2 is the fan favorite of the series by a landslide, right? 🙏 If it does get remade, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is hearing the soundtrack! Can you imagine how perfect it would be if the music gets reorchestrated??? I cannot emphasize enough how mind-blowingly beautiful the music was on just the DS alone, in spite of the limited instruments! My goodness, what a work of art. 💗

P.S. I hope you don't mind me digressing, but when I went to add your profile to the Hall of Teams, I couldn't help but notice one little thing... 😱

VisionofMilotic said:
Watch out for Meadow when you post. He might try to offer you purple ice cream. Be on your guard. There could be all sorts of traps lurking to prevent us from completing our mission.

e5a.gif

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????!?!?!??? Sam, what is the MEANING of this??? 😡💢 You're going to scare all of our precious new recruits away!! 😭😭😭

Besides, suspicious purple ice cream is reserved for Water-types who evolve from Feebas anyway, so everyone else is safe! 😇

faf

Years
Yeah, the mission was fun! Am looking forward to more.

I'm still waiting for a price drop for Mystery Dungeon before picking it up. I can probably play the demo sometime though! Maybe I might play Super Mystery Dungeon again, last time I picked it up I was recruiting new Pokémon and maxing up Scrafty's stats (favourite Pokémon actually OP).

don't have to worry about the suspicious ice cream when I have Shed Skin.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
HURRAY, I'm so happy to see this club up!!! Explorers of Sky is my favourite game of all time (along with Skyward Sword!) and I adore all the PMD games I've played! Stories have always been so important to me in video games and this series never disappoints, especially Explorers! <3 In fact, it even influenced my writing, and for a long time all I ever wrote were PMD fanfics! I want to write more when I find the time again. :')

Oh, and I'm Clover of team Revisenthlay! :D

The only games I haven't played yet are GTI and Rescue Team DX—for now, anyway!

Meadow said:
Originally Posted by VisionofMilotic
Watch out for Meadow when you post. He might try to offer you purple ice cream. Be on your guard. There could be all sorts of traps lurking to prevent us from completing our mission.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????!?!?!??? Sam, what is the MEANING of this??? 😡💢 You're going to scare all of our precious new recruits away!! 😭😭😭

Besides, suspicious purple ice cream is reserved for Water-types who evolve from Feebas anyway, so everyone else is safe! 😇

Yup, this is starting to look like a real Mystery Dungeon guild dynamic already!! x)

Last edited:
Years
HURRAY, I'm so happy to see this club up!!! Explorers of Sky is my favourite game of all time (along with Skyward Sword!) and I adore all the PMD games I've played! Stories have always been so important to me in video games and this series never disappoints, especially Explorers! <3 In fact, it even influenced my writing, and for a long time all I ever wrote were PMD fanfics! I want to write more when I find the time again. :')

The only games I haven't played yet are GTI and Rescue Team DX—for now, anyway!

Things just got even better with you here Clover! We've missed you. *Dratini used wrap to hug you*

I'd love to check out some of those mystery dungeon stories. Do you write fanfics here on the forum, archive of our own, fanfiction dot net or or on any other website?

e5a.gif

Ahahaha! On the contrary I found you a new recruit actually. Dragon is a big mystery dungeon fan and wants to sink his dragon claws into one of these expeditions. He should fly here on Altaria wings soon, I know he's in the process of choosing his pokemon species.

As a show of faith I will sit down at the picnic and eat these delicious gummies with you guys.

Num num, nummy, yum! They're so good. It's cool that once you start eatting them they glow. There's a cold creamy center too. It reminds me of rainbow sherbet. I'm getting a little dizzy though... maybe I ate too fast?

*Alolan Sandshrew walks behind me without my notice and takes the tray of gummies away*

faf

Years
Hi Clover!
Speaking of Gummis, I did have a lot of thoughts on actually making them in real life. I was thinking you'd need molds that have the gummi shapes, gelatin, and perhaps some crushed fruit. I was thinking the following flavours:
Black: Black Licorice or Blackberry
Blue: Blueberry (may have to be dyed blue)
Brown: Cinnamon
Clear: Coconut
Gold: Peach
Grass: Harry Potter Grass Clipping Beans Kale or Spinach?
Gray: Chocolate (will have to be dyed gray or pour some grey sprinkles in maybe)
Green: Lime or Green Apple
Orange: Orange
Pink: Watermelon
Purple: Grape
Red: Habanero but can use Strawberry instead
Royal: Dragonfruit (dyed dark purple)
Silver: Mango (dyed silver)
Sky: Kiwi
White: Piña Colada
Yellow: Lemon

Some of these were easy to fill in, others did take time. However, I'm unsure how appetizing some will be.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hi Clover!
Speaking of Gummis, I did have a lot of thoughts on actually making them in real life. I was thinking you'd need molds that have the gummi shapes, gelatin, and perhaps some crushed fruit. I was thinking the following flavours:
Black: Black Licorice or Blackberry
Blue: Blueberry (may have to be dyed blue)
Brown: Cinnamon
Clear: Coconut
Gold: Peach
Grass: Harry Potter Grass Clipping Beans Kale or Spinach?
Gray: Chocolate (will have to be dyed gray or pour some grey sprinkles in maybe)
Green: Lime or Green Apple
Orange: Orange
Pink: Watermelon
Purple: Grape
Red: Habanero but can use Strawberry instead
Royal: Dragonfruit (dyed dark purple)
Silver: Mango (dyed silver)
Sky: Kiwi
White: Piña Colada
Yellow: Lemon

Some of these were easy to fill in, others did take time. However, I'm unsure how appetizing some will be.

Wow, I just love love LOVE this idea!! Mm, those fruity ones sound delicious! Promise you'll upload photos of these works of art if you ever give this a try! :D

I've got a topic for everyone that I've been meaning to ask: What are your favourite moments from the PMD franchise? I know the biggest and most memorable scenes/dungeons will be at the top for most of you (such as fleeing to find Ninetales, Grovyle's sacrifice, the final boss fights/game endings) but are there any subtle moments you love as well? :)

For example, I adore this scene with Diglett! x)

D_Ux8BoX4AAsVf-.jpg

And waking up to this every morning! <3

tumblr_ok3h1tqXMF1uhdr2mo1_400.gifv

Years
Of course, I absolutely love the mythology surrounding Ninetales! Although, I would say that my favourite moment is indeed Grovyle's sacrifice. It honestly tears my heart to pieces every time I watch that scene. I wish we'd gotten more of Grovyle in Time/Darkness/Sky. Such a tremendously courageous and selfless character.

hqdefault.jpg

I love the introduction to Celebi in PMD Explorers of Sky/Darkness/Time! I love Celebi's eccentric, sassy character and I love how she casually flirts with Grovyle on a continual basis. Also the fact that she is a shiny, pink Celebi makes it so much better. I always enjoyed Celebi's contributions to the storyline. She's a truly unexpected heroine.

hqdefault.jpg

I also love the expedition that takes place. I love the dungeons that you travel through during the expedition such as Mt. Horn, and the fact that you get to travel with Bidoof is an added bonus, yup-yup! The summit of Fogbound lake is truly beautiful and witnessing the Illumise and Volbeat flutter about the iridescent fountain of water never fails to mesmerize me. Certainly one of my favourite moments.

958aa4cbe1132e32878576ccde756822.jpg

I adore the entirety of the guild so much. Wigglytuff, Chatot, Chimecho, Sunflora, and the rest of the explorer trainees are marvelous, colourful, and incredibly memorable. Each character is complex and the sense of community and friendship that is established via the guild is incredibly genuine. Newer games could seriously take notes. I love the daily morning chants, I love eating supper together collectively, I just love the concept of the guild. The guild is a huge reason as to why PMD Sky/Darkness/Time are my favourite titles.

250px-Wigglytuff_Guild_members.png

Lastly, I love the pokemon school that was in the Super Mystery Dungeon games. Again, I love the sense of community that it establishes, and feels reminiscent of the guild, though it was certainly a unique experience. I think it was well done, although Pancham was a royal pain. I wouldn't mind if a future PMD title brought back a pokemon school.

674Pancham_XY_anime.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Nickname: Poke
Species: Dunsparce
Team Name: Polar
This caught my attention cause of point system, but also seeing the mission card in the VPP forum.

Meadow

Years
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm terribly, terribly sorry for the sudden lack of updates! A lot has happened and I've been quite overwhelmed since I last posted here, but I really missed this club and have been meaning to properly come back here to get things running again! <3

I'm going to extend the "Fill in the Blank" mission until August 30th and focus on getting more missions up soon, just as I had initially planned! :) If anyone happened to post in "Fill in the Blank" prior to me extending the expiration date, I'll be sure to honor those posts as well! Please bear with me if it ends up taking a while to update the Expedition Hall and Mission Board posts!

(Remember, any one of you can request missions to be created whenever you'd like! :D)

Now, time to catch up on everything I've missed...

YAAAAAAAAAAY, my wonderful partner is here!! <3 Welcome to the club, Clovely!! (*w*)

I'm with you—PMD Explorers truly has one of the most beautiful stories I've ever experienced. There's just nothing quite like it! And you still need to share those fanfics with me, oh my gosh!! You know I'd love them to death!! 😍😍😍

Ahahaha! On the contrary I found you a new recruit actually. Dragon is a big mystery dungeon fan and wants to sink his dragon claws into one of these expeditions. He should fly here on Altaria wings soon, I know he's in the process of choosing his pokemon species.

As a show of faith I will sit down at the picnic and eat these delicious gummies with you guys.

Spoiler:

*Alolan Sandshrew walks behind me without my notice and takes the tray of gummies away*

Ooh, ooh, ooh! You mean Shawn is coming to the club? That's great news!! We'll be more than happy to have him here whenever he's ready to join! :D

And that is one FANCY banquet!! (*o*) I'm sure even the biggest of guilds would envy us having a meal like that! ...Wait, what is that sneaky Sanshrew doing??? How dare he! ;__;

Spoiler:

Whoaaaaaa, that's both ingenious and it sounds absolutely delicious! ◎ܫ◎ I really need those lime-flavored Gummis okay?? 😭

Totally agreed with Clover that it'd be amazing to see pictures of these if the chance ever arises for you! ^-^

Spoiler:

Goodness, I could go on forever if I attempted to talk about my favorite moments from PMD!! I'll need to come back to you on that! And I might save my favorite Explorers moments for later, because I don't want to ruin anything for Sam if she's still planning to get into the game! ^^

However, I will bring up Rescue Team DX! I actually managed to finish the game very shortly after I started, and holy Arceus, I knew the ending was gonna destroy me, but I literally did not expect to break down crying only halfway through the game!! I had forgotten just HOW GOOD the fugitives arc was! ;__; I love PMD to bits...

This song is absolutely beautiful, and it has grown to become one of my top 3 favorite PMD music tracks:

Also, I LOOOOVE any moments involving Diglett and Dugtrio! They're so cute... 😍 I've taken screenshots of every single moment I loved in the game, and naturally, that includes Diglett moments too!! x3

Spoiler: This moment was a gem.

Spoiler: And this one, too! (*w*)

Spoiler:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSS to every single thing you brought up in your post!!! Grovyle, Celebi, Fogbound Lake, Wigglytuff's Guild, all of it... (*w*) Please excuse me as I start sobbing over Explorers feels again. 😭 Honestly, every last bit of Explorers felt like a blessing from start to finish! The creators put so much love and passion into even the tiniest of details, resulting in the final product feeling like a masterpiece. <3

I still need to finish Super Mystery Dungeon one of these days, but I did very much adore the Pokémon School from what I remember!

Nickname: Poke
Species: Dunsparce
Team Name: Polar
This caught my attention cause of point system, but also seeing the mission card in the VPP forum.

Oooooh, welcome to the club, Poke! ^^ I like your username—it reminds me of the official team name from Explorers! It's really cool that you found out about this club from VPP, and I'm happy you were interested enough to join us!

I'll get you added to the list of members as soon as I get a chance! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Feel free to talk about pretty much anything you love about the Mystery Dungeon series that comes to mind!

Last edited:
Back