• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite series?

Years
DP.
I think it's due to Dawn and Paul mostly. They are great characters with such interesting plotlines. Ash was at his peak during DP as well (OG/AG/DP) before getting reset in BW lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I love the xy and xyz story and seasons. Ash finally isn't the worst possible trainer out there and builds a halfway decent team for once with plenty of evolution. It's nice to see him not have to re-learn every bit about Pokémon as well. I don't know who else is with me but I couldn't take it when pikachu got handled by snivy. I'm not the biggest pikachu fan but it should be much stronger than it is at points. XYZ just saw better leveling, power, moves and decisions. What do you think?!

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
Years
Well, it's the Original Series!(Indigo League, Adventures in the Orange Islands & Johto seasons)
Those were just too EXCELLENT and I watched'em a lot when I was even younger...Ash's old Pokémon, one of the best rivals- Gary Oak, the original and my favorite PokéTeam(Brock & Misty along with Ash & Pikachu) and a younger Ash! Many reasons, including the ones I just told. And if I have to choose between the three adventures in Original Series, I would choose Johto, since that was just a unique season and I have a lot of Johto memories.

Years
Advanced Generation because it featured my favorite version of Ash and he had a balanced team.DP had better contest battles but AG had better contest rivals,they were good substitutes for Ash not having one.The Hoenn gym battles and Ever Grande Conference were really good,Ash made it all the way to the top 8 without relying on his reserves in a league that had 200+ trainers.

The Battle Frontier was the cherry on top or better yet a dozen cherries on top.Ash rotated his reserves and got to see them in intense battles against Frontier Brains.Lastly Advanced Generation had great opening themes both in English and in Japanese.

Last edited:
Back