• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation thread (V3!)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Throw parties for PC members and celebrate their awesomeness! With par-tay-ing Dragons!!

This is the thread where you can show your appreciation to anyone on PC for any reason! The catch? You have to make sure to mention them in your post!

Whether they just be a friend, and you want to remind them of how awesome they are, or maybe you met a new member that you want to give a shoutout to? Or heck, has a mod or regular member done anything really outstanding and you wanted to say thanks, but don't necessarily want to leave a VM? Maybe you just want to give your appreciation to more members here or even old members here, too! Here's the place to post!

All and all, think of this of being like the "Dear Anonymous" thread, but with positive feedback and not remaining Anonymous! Anywho, with all this, I really do hope you'll enjoy this thread and what it offers. :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
So I guess I can start this off:

A big shoutout to everyone who's doing their part for the community, whether it's via donating, or using their voice to speak up on this current matter.

Thank you for all you do, no matter how big or small. Let's all continue to do some good out there~

Black Lives Matter, and happy Pride Month!

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
we just covered all the essentials in two posts please close this thread

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Shoutout for VisionofMilotic for always being so kind, hard working and considerate.

And Drew for being a good friend for the past 11 years.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Shoutout to Eleanor for being so open-minded, willing to learn, kind, and eager to help friends out.

Another big shoutout to the Trainers gang - just to boast in public about how cool y'all are! I really appreciate our casual talks and deep discussions. Dragon, Cubism, Ninetales, QueenNothing, Eleanor, WizardofOdd, Juno, Groc and Aquacorde. 💕

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen yesterday
i'll give big ups to all the rom hackers and fan game creators for all the hard work u put into your games. I've played some very good ones over the past few years, and have no plans of stopping any time soon

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
VisionOfMilotic for her kindness (of course!) and her welcoming nature. She's a great person to talk to. It's nice to have such pleasant people around! Maybe irrelevant but I like that Chinese dragon post flair too :P

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
Years
Shoutout to all of our creative thread-posters who make this website what it is! If you've ever made something or contributed to a conversation, thank you for being so friendly all the time! And of course, our amazing moderators, who make sure everyone here is that friendly.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I want to give a shoutout to Caite-chan for being awesome and letting me help build something truly amazing on PC. Props also go to Meadow, Dragon, Sheep, and everyone from the "Making VPP Section Initiative" Discord! ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Shoutout to Caite, Fairy, Dragon and others who have made the VPP happen and work hard on it! (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My turn!!!

Huge shoutout to my awesome VPP Crew (Fairy, Revise, Dragon and Hyzenthlay). Thank you guys for all the hard work you put in to help make VPP grow to what it is now.

PC Staff for voting to let VPP grow and give it a chance to make it bigger and better.

VPP Trainers: To those who've been with it since I brought it here and to all the new Trainers who've just started out and working with us while we try to make it better and for all of your ideas.

Thank you to all for helping make VPP bigger and better! :D

Years
This is late, but shoutout to mods for quickly banning that one dude with the racy lil comment on my profile. I might delete it in the future but I just find it absolutely hilarious and amusing for the time being so I'mma keep it lmao.

pkmin3033

Shoutout to my Game Along regulars in VG for sticking with it for this long and helping me not to feel like a total failure of a mod. Thank you for your perseverance and patience, and I hope you're enjoying yourselves ^^

Years
Shoutout to my Game Along regulars in VG for sticking with it for this long and helping me not to feel like a total failure of a mod. Thank you for your perseverance and patience, and I hope you're enjoying yourselves ^^

Shout out to you for running it. I'm having an absolute blast and have never gamed so consistently before in my life.

Years
Shoutout Fafrir for being such a kind, precious friend. She is a delight and has some fascinating interests like artwork. Ashley, you are deeply loved by me. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Casual revive~~

I want to give a shoutout to Dawn for being super chill and fun to talk to and to Caite for always making me laugh. :)

Back