• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm guessing spots are full now :( I've just about nearly finished my coursework assignment and have a whole lot more free time. If a spot opens up lemme know RHCP (unless you can sneak me in...)
Yes, but I will remember that you are interested and if one of the older players doesn't become active again soon, I will let you know that there might be a spot open :)

Naww. It's coo. Could I have orange then? If not, vermilion orange?
You definitely can! Do you want a particular hex code? http://www.colorpicker.com/ Or else I'll just take something that fits well with white text.

wait, why are we done? We have two free character slots and five free pokemon slots. So what is going on with them?
I think 10 players is enough for a steady pace to be kept in the IC but not too much to crowd it. More than 8-10 players might make it tedious for me to keep track of everything ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
chapter x; PART X
Hector Ayoba // area name here
502.png
123.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

YOUR POST TEXT GOES HERE

That's a bit bright, don't you think? Maybe if you want black text, or change to a darker shade like #CFA708

chapter x; PART X
Hector Ayoba // area name here
502.png
123.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

YOUR POST TEXT GOES HERE

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Okay, I fixed my careless mistake xD I guess I just assumed that Pine was a male due to the usual tradition of male professors :) (with the exception of Juniper)

Sorry if i am asking for too much, but if you have the time, do you think you can make me one of those banners for my posts? Its really nice and fancy-looking lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If there's anybody who hasn't made their first post, would you care to make a joint post/travel with Hector?
I think deathbymanga was interested in joint posting with someone :) I would like to do the museum quest together with someone after maybe my next post.

Okay, I fixed my careless mistake xD I guess I just assumed that Pine was a male due to the usual tradition of male professors :) (with the exception of Juniper)

Sorry if i am asking for too much, but if you have the time, do you think you can make me one of those banners for my posts? Its really nice and fancy-looking lol
Accepted! Go ahead and begin posting whenever you want :)

I can do. What color do you want? Perhaps the red one that was used together with the Johto Male before? ^^

chapter x; PART X
Jack Freeman // area name here
156.png
17.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

YOUR POST TEXT GOES HERE

Years
@Red's - I was planning on making Corvin a suspect for the theft due to all the mayhem he has been causing but I thought I should check since you described the culprit in the chapter summary. So does everyone know the appearance of the thief or will it be possible to make Corvin a suspect? Also, if I do take that path I may involve him in tracking the thief down.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ gimmepie, yeah, you can do that! No, they don't know what the culprit looks like. The sprites were just for showing what they do look like whenever they are found.

Hm, for those who want, we could make this quest a non-joint posted collaborative one (meaning we just take turns posting in the IC, interacting as in any regular RP) and involve Corvin as a suspect in some way. Not sure how, but maybe you have some good ideas?

Those who want can still do the quest on their own. Things could have gotten stolen several times, in case the characters meet later and discuss what they've been doing in Pewter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Can't wait, gimmepie ^^

@ PresentPastFuture - nice!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
@heretostay123 I may want to travel with you guys and be sort of a "misty" lol xD
If I don't end up traveling with you guys, how about being rivals?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
DBM and I have decided to team up, so we're gonna be the Brock and Ash of echo...Now all we need is a Misty...

Anyways, I'm working on my first post and my crew is havin' a BALL! B)
Nice to see you posting! I'll be having a post up myself today as well.

Fun idea to travel together, hope it'll be a blast :) Maybe you can have a Misty too ;)

Ummm... I would like to reserve Ivysaur while I'm working on my SU, if possible, please.
As I believe the first post states, spots are closed for now. Thank you for your interest though!

Years
I have posted again but I don't think it is up to my usual quality, very sorry for that.

On another note in my upcoming post I'm planning on having Corvin enter a shady back alley tournament and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in their character entering and ending up as an opponent or something.

Also, I'm gonna get a meowth I think :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I won't be able to post today, apparently ._.

I might want to join ^^ If I can get to it before you kick it off.

Years
Well I was thinking of making the first round a sudden death battle royal kind of a thing anyway so I think it will be okay. Either way my next post can focus on capturing the Meowth and then just set the scene so you can slip in :)

Back