• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys! I have a Digimon Roleplay idea that I'd like to throw at you guys and just hear you guys' opinion about it:

Spoiler:

So, what do you guys think? The main driving force behind it is Greek Mythology. I'm utilizing five of the Olympus Twelve Digimon as well as Argomon (who is based off a Greek Mythology character as well). Digivolution will be a bit different from ordinary Digimon shows/RPs because the characters will have to utilize the data from other Digimon (I'll explain more when the RP is up; it's an idea that I got from a guy on dA).

I think it sounds interesting. A good reason for the digimon to de-digivolve and come to the humans.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
*looks at TurtleKing's post* You had me at Digimon. XD No seriously it could be fun since mine died*glares at her laziness and real life* I declare either Coronamon or Lunamon. XD

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
*looks at TurtleKing's post* You had me at Digimon. XD No seriously it could be fun since mine died*glares at her laziness and real life* I declare either Coronamon or Lunamon. XD

Yes, it did die, *ANGRY GLARE*. But that was definitely one of the most fun RPs I've participated in.

And TurtleKing, that is definitely a good idea, and I would maybe join it if my time would allow.

Fuyu

Years
Yes, it did die, *ANGRY GLARE*. But that was definitely one of the most fun RPs I've participated in.

And TurtleKing, that is definitely a good idea, and I would maybe join it if my time would allow.

Eheh, sorry. I want to revive it but I'd have to wait until after I moved and until I'm sure I have time to commit to it. School nowadays takes more energy out of me than I would like. Regardless I'll probably join TurtleKing's when or if he makes it, along with Red's Arcanum. That looks fun. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Regardless I'll probably join TurtleKing's when or if he makes it, along with Red's Arcanum. That looks fun. XD

School is more important than forum roleplaying.

Remember that, children. *forgets it herself*

Years
Actually it is true that school is more important than forum roleplaying. But to be more specific, the death of school is more important than forum RPing. Remember, it is important to kill school than to roleplay because if you don't and school still lives, WE CAN'T ROLEPLAY D:

Dun dun dunnnnnn

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
School and RPing are two sides of the same coin. Think about it, if it wasn't for school, you would never have learned how to write, so would you really be here?? And if it wasn't for Roleplaying, would you have a reason to hate school?? Would you?? xD

@Digimon Idea: I think combining the Greek Olympians with Digimon (Which I know nothing of) seems very unorthodox. Like Cowboys and Aliens. But Cowboys and Aliens was cool, so why not this? lol.

Err, scratch what I said earlier, Christmas is a hassle. I'll probably be on less too. lol. Still enough time to manage Pokemon Odyssey though.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Err, scratch what I said earlier, Christmas is a hassle. I'll probably be on less too. lol. Still enough time to manage Pokemon Odyssey though.

Same here~ Kinda, lol. I said that I'd be more active, but I got a PSP . . . and 14 games . . . and . . . okay, let's just say that I'ma lock myself in my room and go play games 'til I'm sick of 'em, so see you all next year!! xD
Lol, I'll try to tear myself away from my amazing games (meheheh, KH Birth By Sleep, FF Tactics, Dissidia FF, FF Crisis Core . . . and so many more xP) and do something around here.

@TurtleKing - Didn't read your idea (blame my PSP xD) but a Digimon RP sounds good, seeing as Fuyu's died ;~; and, I guess, as long as it all turns out entertaining, merging it with Greek Mythology could be fun.
Speaking of Greek Mythology . . .
. . . I just got Son of Neptune for Christmas as well. Better get reading!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OH MY YOU GOT THE PSP?!? AND FF TACTICS?!?!! EXCELLENT!!!!!! Did you get disgaea?!!!!! Or persona?!??!

Ok in other news, I'm sure EVERYONE is busy for Christmas so nobody really has to explain themselves.

But you know, just for Christmas, imma let everyone go off topic to share what they got for Christmas! Yeah! So, to officially make it a topic;

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Fuyu

Years
Do people want me to revive it? XD Because I may if enough people are still interested... *sigh* And active. I still have the plans for it. :D

EDIT: Ninja'd! And I got a 3DS and will be getting a new phone.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
OH MY YOU GOT THE PSP?!? AND FF TACTICS?!?!! EXCELLENT!!!!!! Did you get disgaea?!!!!! Or persona?!??!

Ok in other news, I'm sure EVERYONE is busy for Christmas so nobody really has to explain themselves.

No Disgaea or Persona, lol. I got it used, and it came with 14 games plus a movie, but I did get some gift cards for GameStop, so . . . :P

But you know, just for Christmas, imma let everyone go off topic to share what they got for Christmas! Yeah! So, to officially make it a topic;

Okay, I didn't get too much so this shouldn't be difficult . . .
Spoiler:
I got some more little miscillaneous things, but whatever, lol.

@Fuyu - Eh, I dunno if I would join if you did. I'm trying to stop joining RPs, at leaast for a while, lol. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Naku - you "didn't get too much"? You spoiled brat lol *starts muttering things about americans* Though you are a kid and when I was a kid I was so angry if I didn't get that much presents, so I usually did get a lot of them xD Aaaand I don't mean to be condescending, just so you know :3

I got a little of this and a little of that. Some things for my kitchen that I needed, a new gorgeous and comfortable chair for my desk so that I won't get a sore back when I study, loads of chocolate, a yoga mat and some other minor stuff.

WarGreymon-X

Ultimate Nerd
Years
  • Age 33
  • US
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Hello all! new kid on the block here. First and foremost I'd like to wish you all happy holidays. I'd appreciate it if you nice folks could take a look at my RP and let me know what you all think. Hopefully eventually my RPs will be as good as your guys'.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello all! new kid on the block here. First and foremost I'd like to wish you all happy holidays. I'd appreciate it if you nice folks could take a look at my RP and let me know what you all think. Hopefully eventually my RPs will be as good as your guys'.

Hey Rook. I'll check it out.

Happy Holidays to everyone. I got Skyrim, so muahahaha!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Planning for Christmas was hilarious. I spent about 2 months not having a clue what I wanted.

Then I finally settled on Skyward Sword. I got that, candy, and cleaning supplies.

I guess Christmas is just different when you've got as much money to treat yourself to things you really want like I do. |D

I should really start saving up for a new laptop though. This one 'ere is fallin' apart on me. Perhaps I can get a gaming one this time. (Implying this one will last long enough for me to save for one, but whatever.)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years

I got 2 books fom my parents ("The Painter of Shanghai" and "Want to go Private?") and a foldable umbrella, so I don't have to get soaked again going to school >.> And I gave myself a used copy of "Infamous" that I'm hoping will arrive soon (:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years

No Disgaea or Persona, lol. I got it used, and it came with 14 games plus a movie, but I did get some gift cards for GameStop, so . . . :P

Okay, I didn't get too much so this shouldn't be difficult . . .
Spoiler:
I got some more little miscillaneous things, but whatever, lol.

@Fuyu - Eh, I dunno if I would join if you did. I'm trying to stop joining RPs, at leaast for a while, lol. :P

Cool. Welcome to the PSP world! lol Though I think It would have been fun if multiplaying was possible with others around the world. Oh, and Final Fantasy, Patapon, Star Wars FTW!

Nothing much. I envy you all, everybody. I didn't get any presents this year, which is lame... If chocolate spoons don't count as presents.

Hey there. Your RP looks good and I would have liked to join that, but I'm not sure If I'll be able to post much with my busy schedule. *rushes off to study various subjects

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

-A loop pedal for my guitar, which was my big gift because it's expensive.
-A backpack
-Slippers
-And a book.

EDIT: And a $75 gift certificate to guitar center.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back