• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

My last injury was a bad one... a heavy cut into my middle finger... no details today...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I used to end up at the doctors few times a year with injuries, I played football daily so I guess it's not overly surprising. Cracked a couple of ribs playing jail rules once and fractured my foot on some stairs. If my GP didn't know my parents she'd probably think they were beating me.

TY

Well, i havent got much injuries, but when i do have them, they are worse ...

TY

I need someone to rate my song, i have a new one and its funny/awesome...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I cut my foot on a... branch (?) the other day. But I suppose that is currently it for injuries.

/GOES WITH THE INJURY CONVO AHAHA

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

She'll be like the only one he doesn't have to win with tricks. She's undeniably the best girl.
Spoiler:

There's only one Emile Heskey,
only one Emile Heskey,
he used to be shite,
but now he's alright,
walking in a Heskey wonderland.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But Elsie is already taken. Fire truck. :I
And she calls him nii-sama, which means they're sort of fake siblings, which has NO EROTIC OR ROMANTIC MEANING in Japanese pop culture. WHATSOEVER.

...And I don't know if I should be proud or disgusted with myself that I know exactly where you've gotten your avatar from.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Elsie is the only ending I'd be happy with....although I wouldn't mind the trainee teacher or martial arts girl.

It was a good manga, only one that's managed to make me shed a tear thus far.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Was bad losing Nichibros, Gintama and Nise but I'd have to say this season has started well. MGX surprisingly my favourite so far and the shounen jump sports show caught me of guard too.
seaahf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back