• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, god, remember this one time I was playing soccer with a bunch of these kids at a gathering somewhere in the suburbs of Long Island, and the ball fell into a patch of some sort of plants. I went in and got on the ground looking for the thing when one of the kids commented "I think that's poison ivy you're rolling in".

Never freaked out worse. It wasn't poison ivy, though, thankfully.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Jess:
About that caterpillar; It might be an Indian Meal Moth Larva, but I'm not entirerly sure, so don't quote me on it!

No, I'm sure it's here, but I've just never seen any. . .
Damn, now it's annoying me!

It looks fine. X)
I personally would have focused the shot on the left side a bit more, as the angle for the right flower is a bit awkward, but overall I like it!

@Toujours:
Oh, don't be sour Tou!

@Dipu:
D:
I'm sorry that I laugh at your misery.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
you sure always have a lot to say about yourself, Jess.
Not sure how to interpret / reply to this.

Glad it wasn't poison ivy, Dipu. I imagine that wouldn't have been very fun to deal with.

Edit:
Missed Roc's post.
I looked it up and that does seem pretty similar to what I seen. They all seem a bit wider, though.

I couldn't really have done it from a different angle, honestly. There were small bushes and plants /everywhere/ among the trees (including some bushes that are thorny), and it would have been nearly impossible to get a photo that didn't include a bunch of branches, if I had been standing somewhere else.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was just an observation, haha. You always say you're boring/don't do anything but in like every post you have some completely unrelated fact about yourself or what you're doing at the moment. :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't remember ever stating a fact about myself.
And that part in my post was in reply to a question Roc had previously asked.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay you're right you never talk about yourself ever. Moving on.

There's going to be real life Bluth banana stands in NYC and London and I think one other place that I can't remember and I'm so excited ;o; Gonna see if I can't drive the two hours just to go to one!

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Jess:
Ah, I see.
Yeah, thornbushes would have been a bit out of place. X)
Nonetheless, as I said, I liked it.

It's a frozen banana stand, Dipu, connected to the show Arrested Development.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Bluth banana stands? Are those just stands that sell bananas...?

Also, you're driving to New York? =D

I'll proooobably be in NY just after I get back home, but it'll just be for my aunt's birthday in Brooklyn.

And they're from Arrested Development! New season new season yayayayay

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I've been told to watch that a couple of times, any good?

And NYC is such a set hotspot. I've seen so many shoots happen in my time =P

Toujieee, come see meeeeeeeeee

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just realized after those posts that we still don't know anything about Jess other than the fact that she lives in Pennsylvania.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh, I've been told to watch that a couple of times, any good?

And NYC is such a set hotspot. I've seen so many shoots happen in my time =P

Toujieee, come see meeeeeeeeee

One day! When I have my own car so I wouldn't be taking my mom's to go there. Plus I've never driven that far and NY driving sounds terrifying.

And yes it's amazingggg. Laugh-out-loud comedy. Full of interconnected plots and in-jokes that make it even better.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was trying to explain my posts. No need to be sarcastic about it. [:
The above isn't passive aggression. I'm attempting to be friendly.

Thanks, Roc.
Haha, yeah. I already have gotten stuck in those thornbushes at least once. I was alone at the time, so I pretty much just had to walk away and let the thorns cut me, instead of trying to untangle the branches from my clothes. {X

@Nathan
Indeed. ;]
Actually, some specific PC users (mainly Roc, but Dipu and outfox, as well)
know more about me than others. What exactly would you want to know?
I'm going to regret asking that.

droomph

weeb
Years
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]@Nathan
[SIZE=2]Indeed[SIZE=2]. [SIZE=2];]
[SIZE=2]Actually, some specific PC users ([SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]m[SIZE=2]ain[SIZE=2]ly Roc, but Dipu and outfox[SIZE=2], as well)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]kn[SIZE=2]ow more about me[SIZE=2] than [SIZE=2]others.[SIZE=2] What[SIZE=2] exactly would you want to know?[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [s]I'm going to regret asking that.[/s]

woah what the hell lol

anyways

Indeed. ;]
Actually, some specific PC users (mainly Roc, but Dipu and outfox, as well) know more about me than others. What exactly would you want to know? I'm going to regret asking that.

I want to know your first pet's name, mother's maiden name, and your favorite teacher.

Nothing intrusive, y'know

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
if droomph's not careful he could become one of jodie foster's charming stalkers

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm waiting for when she comes, I'm gonna ask her some questions as well.
Dipu, finished the essay you were procrastinating on?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hmm.. I must be the odd one out. I don't really care to know more about someone than they're willing to share especially if I'm not close to them (providing I am going to strictly stay with online laison-ing.) I mean.. it's their business right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back