• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
In have one suggestion and answers you put battle frontier or tournament or PWT in the game? When the player finish game beaten all islands/arcs,the player receive an pass to go to an battle island,example professor oak give and pass to go to battle frontier when finish all arcs,why you remove basculin-B and other forms?,you put primordial sea ability and desolate land ability to primal kyogre and primal groudon?

Last edited:
Years
Is anywhere on the internet a map for the orange arcipelago and sevii islands made for this rom? The rom is wonderfull and really entertaining but the lack of maps ( in the two regions ) makes it really frustrating time to time

I've defeated Luana ( the Hotel keeper ) but I don't know where to go, it said something Tisomething island but can't find it

Last edited:
Years
Is anywhere on the internet a map for the orange arcipelago and sevii islands made for this rom? The rom is wonderfull and really entertaining but the lack of maps ( in the two regions ) makes it really frustrating time to time

I've defeated Luana ( the Hotel keeper ) but I don't know where to go, it said something Tisomething island but can't find it

You need to go to trovita island (Gym leader : Rudy).

Years
Which is where? I can't teleport and the routes are messy without a map

You can only use surf now since weather is not good, old lady is afraid :D ... go to the route 8 dive area which has many dive spots then take route 9 dive spot and take ferry to reach trovita island.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
In have one suggestion and answers you put battle frontier or tournament or PWT in the game? When the player finish game beaten all islands/arcs,the player receive an pass to go to an battle island,example professor oak give and pass to go to battle frontier when finish all arcs,why you remove basculin-B and other forms?,you put primordial sea ability and desolate land ability to primal kyogre and primal groudon?

It's either remove pokemon aesthetic forms or not add the johto mega evolutions.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
But dont have other method with out swapping or removing other pokemons?

What are you talking about? Don't you think if I could add extra Johto mega Pokemon, I would've done it without removing the aesthetic forms of Basculin, shellos, etc?

Years
You can only use surf now since weather is not good, old lady is afraid :D ... go to the route 8 dive area which has many dive spots then take route 9 dive spot and take ferry to reach trovita island.

Ok I now have to go to the professor's Island ( the girl who studies in the Arcipelago ). The lack of map is really making this whole asking on the forum mandatory...
Is there not even a relatively outdated guide?

Years
Ok I now have to go to the professor's Island ( the girl who studies in the Arcipelago ). The lack of map is really making this whole asking on the forum mandatory...
Is there not even a relatively outdated guide?

In this game, mapping is same as original islands map. You can find orange island map on bulbapedia but it will not help much as you will not be able to see your position. I think in beta 12 in game maps will be available. If you are having trouble to find valencia island go to route 9 then go to that diving area then go to route 8 and all the way back to valencia.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
What are you talking about? Don't you think if I could add extra Johto mega Pokemon, I would've done it without removing the aesthetic forms of Basculin, shellos, etc?

now I understand I 'm sorry for causing confusion,but you put battle frontier when the player finish all arcs?

Last edited:
Years
In this game, mapping is same as original islands map. You can find orange island map on bulbapedia but it will not help much as you will not be able to see your position. I think in beta 12 in game maps will be available. If you are having trouble to find valencia island go to route 9 then go to that diving area then go to route 8 and all the way back to valencia.

Made my way back there but the whole island is desert and the prof's lab empty

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
Not much update in the game, but that's because I was redoing some Trainer sprites, adding new mega evolution, and also writing the script for the Orre Region, Johto Region and Hoenn Region arc.

DaeaZ0L.png
caiHkmq.png
8QP3VGG.png
TtAqCxm.png
csBJ5W8.png
ju38EqL.png
dkAKgb9.png

yAyc98Z.png
mplN3Ed.png
TmhoPvH.png
4lHtEQy.png
BnWgQru.png

Are those beta 12 screens?

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
It's either remove pokemon aesthetic forms or not add the johto mega evolutions.
Could you remove the Deerling and Swasbuck alt forms instead? The Basculin forms have different Abilities and I really like Shellos East over West.

BTW, when more Gen 7 Pokémon come out, could you remove the Mega Forms to add the new Pokémon and give the base forms the Mega stats?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
How many Pokémon can you fit in the game? Do you really need the forms of Black and White Kyurem where you see them light up, or get rid of the one where they're not lighten up?

So far, you have 883 Pokémon sprites, including the Mega Johto Forms.

Back