• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Media To-do-list!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I have plenty of movies, tv shows and games piled up that I should get through. While games are covered by another section, we can talk about the rest here. If there are music albums or sport related things you have decided to do but not gotten around to yet, those obviously go here too.

What's your personal backlog? Feel free to come back and update when you can cross some stuff out from your list d:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Future / Probably Next / Currently

Shows
The Flash
X-Files
Daredevil
Star Trek Voyager
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Movies
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Trolls
Storks

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The White Rabbit Project
A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Ducktales (when it starts airing on Disney XD. I'll watch anything with Tennant)
Broadchurch Series 3

Bay

Years
Movies
Guardians of the Galaxy (both first movie and sequel)
Captain America Civil War
La La Land
Moonlight

Shows
Designated Survivor
Breaking Bad
(probably more I'm forgetting lol)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ditched
Legends of Tomorrow - god the bad writing and cringeworthy acting, i cannot

Years
I need to finish up Agents of Shield and White Rabbit Project (Thanks, EC, for reminding me.) There are lots of movies I've been meaning to see, but I can't remember most of them.

Then there are the movies I want to see that aren't out yet, like Star Wars.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I need to finish 13 Reasons Why, and my brother's given me a bunch of show suggestions I haven't gotten around to - I think the big one he kept wanting me to watch was Humans, so that's definitely on my list. I also kind of want to give Walking Dead another try.

Movie-wise, also a suggestion from my brother is Arrival - seems good, sounds good, he had nothing but praises for it. And I still need to watch Iron Giant with Austin/curelixir, promised him a loong time ago lol.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Television
Doctor Who(I'm a season and a half behind D:)
Vampire Diaries
Revenge
Game of Thrones(never seen it)
Star Trek Voyager, Enterprise, & TOS
Battlestar Galactica
Naruto Shippuuden(only anime on the list for once lol)
K-dramas & Telenovelas(too many to choose from; I need suggestions)

Movies
1) Superhero movies in general. I only seem to watch them if I like the leading lady, and them I'm subsequently disappointed when I realize they don't get much of a role.
2) Oscar Winners. I decided last year that I wanted to watch all the Oscar winning movies. I've seen a lot already, but there's still a bunch to go through. ^^
3) Precure Movies. Out of the franchise's 22 movies, I have seen 18. Almost there! xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Released ages ago, I know, but I still need to get done with Doctor Strange.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Black Mirror

You won't regret this! If you want some help getting started in a manner that assures you won't get bored, skip these episodes:
  • White Bear
  • The Waldo Moment
  • San Junipero
Each episode is meant to be a vignette of each unique universe, but I personally felt that these fell short of any sort of remarkable storytelling. Aside from that since it is an anthology you can start on any episode in any season, though I recommend just starting from the beginning since that is how each season was meant to be watched. There is a charming relation to be noticed in each of the landscapes that Season 1's episodes paints. Let me know if you feel the same way! The show is truly a marvel of science fiction screenwriting.

GarlandChaos

Holy Diver
Years
Oh geez. There's a lot of albums/songs/bands that I want to listen to, but just haven't really gotten around to yet.

For example, I've actually never listened to Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Iron Maiden, mostly because it's 13 minutes long. Sure, that record has been broken with the release of The Book Of Souls, but it's still their second longest song.

I also still need to listen to Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth), Orion, and To Live Is To Die by Metallica. The Call Of Ktulu is the only instrumental of theirs that I've listened to, but I would like to give the others a shot. However, Anesthesia is a track off of Kill 'Em All, which is an album that, judging by the only two songs off of it that I listened to (Seek And Destroy and The Four Horsemen, the latter of which I found surprisingly boring), I'm not a big fan of. Oh well.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Back