• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Download link appears to be dead?
Also, if the features stated are true, and if the hack is complete, then why is it on the Sideshow Showcase? Shouldn't it be on the main Hacks Studio? I haven't played it yet but it sounds like one of the biggest hacks out.

Years
I have played for 2 weeks, now at stage 2, its good but after finish stage 1 you will disappoint the rest, have no maps since there, you just beat gyms and gyms and catch legendaries, too boring... i also cant find deoxys anywhere (he mentioned it at stage 1)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
Heeeey,i dont know if this is a bug, but i get the eevee of the start, but i get a fire stone and cant evolve he into flareon!this is a bug or have another way of evolve?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
Ok im done on hoenn -.- but first ill give a compliment. It was fuckng awesome, good tiles weather cries etc, snow, mega, so im done with good comment.

Heres the bad ones, if you watch fuckng tv it crashes, if you use kadabra it crashes, no bike how to catch fuckng rayquaza, no pokeblocks how to go to the safari, my eevee lvl 45 wont fuckng evolve, even stones no effect. I know, nobodys perfect just saying, back to my question where to go now please help :(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
I have played for 2 weeks, now at stage 2, its good but after finish stage 1 you will disappoint the rest, have no maps since there, you just beat gyms and gyms and catch legendaries, too boring... i also cant find deoxys anywhere (he mentioned it at stage 1)

Lol legendaries is hiding, i caught my deoxys on pacifidolhdg town, insidr the housr

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2017
We can't use Kadabra in battle.
We see the reflect of clouds on surfaces like beach and houses.
The 3rd champion is too strong compared to the rest in this area, I can't defeat him and the best I can get is 140xp from some lvl14 Medhyena.
Why is there no trainer is the gyms ?

It looks cool otherwise, promessing

EDIT : now I can't play I'm stuck in the north-west town of Hoenn in the battle building, it crashes when the winner is determined.. and I saved during the battle (emulator save)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I have encountered a bug in the 5th (or 6th) island, the one with the ice cave. The team aqua grunt inside with not interact with me at all, and thus I cannot pass him and I do not think I can progress the story. what should i do?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Hi so I know this may be a late comment but I downloaded your gamena few days ago btw I'm loving it so far and I have one question. So it says all Pokemon evolved by trading won't be. And I wanna get agolem withoughtusing the cheat. Any help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
Hi, I'm playing this hack and I really like, but just defeated the Hoenn League and I can't find any gym (I talked with Reshiram at the Battle Frontier and it told me to go to New Mauville, went there but it said "you aren't allowed to go to this region"). Can anybody help me?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
Where do i have to go after the 1º league I supose tha I ve to beat the gym leaders again so ive juste passed brock what do i do now?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
Well, just defeated Steven at Meteor Falls so I went to the cave where Regice is caught in the original Emerald, because there is supposed to be a gym, but I don't find it. Help please

Back