• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'll be around DCC still. Just can't VM/PM anymore- long story. Had to remove everyone from my contacts/friends list for that reason (I don't want to keep moderators from being able to contact me, just in case).

It was this, or leaving PC altogether. So I went with this. >_>"

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The music gets louder when you see him and it shows a close up of his face with someone screaming in the background. He can also get you from behind if you stand still for too long, but otherwise you never see him move.
So in other words Slender man is a video game version of the weeping angels. That mental note will never let me play the game.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Once I had an issue at home that caused me to have to cut off dozens of really close online friends, many of which I miss but I haven't had a relationship with them even today. Best of luck to you, for whatever reason you felt like you had to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because I hadn't realized before how unnatural it is that my friends here know things about me than people offline. I honestly had originally planned on leaving altogether, but realized that this would work, instead. I don't want to lose my entire social life haha...

@Touj
(Just seen your post after I had posted this)
Thanks. c:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was like that for a long time though, haha. In high school I kinda talked to people but my confidantes were all online. It changed when I got to college though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, at least I'm not the only one. I do have friends offline, but it's weird that some of my friends here know me as well as the ones offline. >_>

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Its the opposite for me. My real life friends know more about me but they don't know anything about my online life other than Facebook and Twitter.

Best of luck to you, Slenderman.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, Caelus. c:

Jz, I'll still be on DCC. Perhaps not as often (I really shouldn't spend so much time online) on weekdays, though. Over the weekend, you may not be able to get rid of me haha.

Considering I had planned on leaving, I had already been trying to accustom myself to being away throughout today. Now I certainly appreciate PC more. x;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
All my offline friends know about my online life though.

I AIN'T ASHAMED

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. I'm the same way about the internet.
Pokemon is another matter, though eheheh. x; I mean, my friends know I like it- just not the extent of my obsession uh...hobby. Is that even a hobby?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh all my friends know about that too. I have a Pokemon shirt even.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My friends know how obsessed I am with Pokemon, I got tons of Pokemon games, Pokemon cards, Pokemon manga and Pokemon movies :P

My Facebook banner is actually a picture Pikachu haha :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Touj, (am I getting on your nerves by calling you that?) is it, by chance, this shirt?:

(Got both of these pictures off the internet)
Spoiler:

I have that shirt and this hat (which I admittedly have worn at the same time in public...)-
Spoiler:

Heh. >_>"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I actually wore it to an amusement park a few times. Some guy kept yelling "Pikachu, I choose you!" at me. ;D

I'm still working on typing out the skink information. At least it isn't completely boring- could be worse. But I still have to wait a while before being able to possibly adopt one, so I probably will be researching more to make sure I know what I'm talking about. I:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Considering it was an adult (and I'm a teenager) that would be a bit creepy x;

My friend likes that hat (despite the fact that he doesn't care about Pokemon) and steals it from me for his "emo" impression (which just is him sitting in a corner with his hair in his face and my Pikachu hat on and possibly asking me for weed).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Touj, (am I getting on your nerves by calling you that?) is it, by chance, this shirt?:

(Got both of these pictures off the internet)
Spoiler:

I have that shirt and this hat (which I admittedly have worn at the same time in public...)-
Spoiler:

Heh. >_>"

Doesn't matter what you call me lol. And no, I try to avoid things that are first or second gen because I can't stand people that go "I LOVE POKEMON" because of them, only to say they've only played the first 2 generations.

My shirt is:

shirt_xpthreads_hatersgonnahate_MED.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back