• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Puts his sword back when coming in*

Gecko

Animaster
Years
Yes I'm back, and I'm not too thrilled about the Reset :mad:
Mainly because now I can't proove any more that I was the first official member of this forum.
BUT I WAS, WHAT? You don't believe me? BUT I WAS!

This is all your fault Poke Community Staff!!!

Took me ages to get the 350 posts I hade n the old one :P (I know it's not much, don't laugh!)

Anyways, I'm back in all my glory. So Welcome me already!

Gecko

Animaster
Years
Lol, k, thanks Jason.

This at least 25 characters in post thing is stupid so I'm gonna keep posting short messages and then add gibburish, to proov my point and hopefully make the Admins remove it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome back Gecko! The new PC isn't that bad. n_n; It's a new start. =D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Welcome back, hope you'll enjoy it here even more than the first one. ^_^

Gecko

Animaster
Years
Kairi said:
Welcome back, hope you'll enjoy it here even more than the first one. ^_^

Well I really didn't enjoy it THAT much in the old one. I mean, I didn't post that often. And even when I did 99.9% of all my posts were in the Webmasters Sections. I mean it, it's trie. I only posted 1 or 2 messages in other forums during my whole time here :P
Strangely enough, I can't seem to post in Webmasters Section any more. it says I don't have permission... THAT HAS TO BE FIXED!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Gecko said:
Lol, k, thanks Jason.

This at least 25 characters in post thing is stupid so I'm gonna keep posting short messages and then add gibburish, to proov my point and hopefully make the Admins remove it.
Mabe dont count on it. I like the 25 characters limit (it cuts down on the spam).
Welcome to the PC.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Yeah... some changes are annoying. Welcome back to PC ^^;;

Back