• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ I'm Ready! ☆ The Spongebob Squarepants Fan Club ☆

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

YxADzv0.jpg

I'm Ready!The Spongebob Squarepants Fan Club

Welcome to the place where laws of science don't apply, the place where you could laugh and play around and mess with your neighbor, the place where you could see folks that are out of this world! That's right, Welcome to The Spongebob Squarepants Fan Club!​

☆ Rules ☆

1. Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the FGC rules!
2. Respect and don't bully other members.
3. Always stay on topic!
4. No bashing of the fandom.
5. Have fun!

☆ Sign Up Sheet ☆

Username: Lady Gunner
Favorite Spongebob Character: Patrick Star
Answer current topic:

☆ Member List ☆

Lady Gunner
Classic Sonic
AWsquared
Curtis talli
Meganium90

That's all! The topic of the week is:

Why do you love Spongebob?

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Favourite Spongebob Character: Squidward
Answer current topic: I guess it was different when I first watched it, a fresh idea.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'll join! Though I really haven't watched Spongebob since at least 2007/2008.

Username: AWsquared
Favorite Spongebob Character: Patrick!
Answer current topic: It is a pretty funny show and while I haven't seen a new episode in such a long time, I do cherish the classic one before the movie and some afterwords.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'll will join please

Username: Curtis Talli
Favorite Character: Plankton
Answer Current Topic: I borrowed my friends season 2 DVD and just love this show now

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Totally not going to copy Curtis talli's SU.

nah j/k I/M ALSO A FAN OF PLANKTON <3

Username: Meganium90
Favorite Spongebob Character: Sheldon J. Plankton (using full name just because lol)

Spongebob is the most hilarious cartoon I've ever watched. The first few seasons were the best. I still remember some of the funny stuff in some of the episodes, including the words to the CAMPFIRE SONG.

Salzorrah

Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Favourite Spongebob Character: Squidward
Answer current topic: I guess it was different when I first watched it, a fresh idea.

I'll join! Though I really haven't watched Spongebob since at least 2007/2008.

Username: AWsquared
Favorite Spongebob Character: Patrick!
Answer current topic: It is a pretty funny show and while I haven't seen a new episode in such a long time, I do cherish the classic one before the movie and some afterwords.

I'll will join please

Username: Curtis Talli
Favorite Character: Plankton
Answer Current Topic: I borrowed my friends season 2 DVD and just love this show now

Totally not going to copy Curtis talli's SU.

nah j/k I/M ALSO A FAN OF PLANKTON <3

Username: Meganium90
Favorite Spongebob Character: Sheldon J. Plankton (using full name just because lol)

Spongebob is the most hilarious cartoon I've ever watched. The first few seasons were the best. I still remember some of the funny stuff in some of the episodes, including the words to the CAMPFIRE SONG.

Welcome everyone! Adding your names to the list!

Spongebob is so random and very fum to watch! The only thing I miss is the classics coz Nickelodeon here only shows the new episodes.... :<

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Username: Yusshin
Favorite Spongebob Character: Sandy Cheeks

Spongebob is nonsense. And nonsense is fun. I watched this a lot as a kid and even went to see the movie with my daycare provider and siblings. I see the hype has died down nowadays, though. It was a great show. I'll always remember Spongebob Boxer Shorts.

Years
Username: BlahISuck
Favorite Spongebob Character: Patrick

I love Patrick. I wish I had a friend like him.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I haven't watched Spongebob in ages but it's still a great show!

Username: Narnia
Favourite Spongebob Character: Spongebob

I remember watching Spongebob when I was younger and thinking it was the most amazing show that had ever come into existence. The plot was well thought out, it wasn't overdone like other shows, the characters were absolutely hilarious especially the conversations between Spongebob and Squidward. The songs they sung (such as the Campfire Song and the F.U.N. Song) were also great and catchy to sing along to. It was just a perfect blend of what a TV show really should be like.

Salzorrah

Years
Username: Yusshin
Favorite Spongebob Character: Sandy Cheeks

Spongebob is nonsense. And nonsense is fun. I watched this a lot as a kid and even went to see the movie with my daycare provider and siblings. I see the hype has died down nowadays, though. It was a great show. I'll always remember Spongebob Boxer Shorts.

Username: BlahISuck

I love Patrick. I wish I had a friend like him.

I haven't watched Spongebob in ages but it's still a great show!

Username: Narnia
Favourite Spongebob Character: Spongebob

I remember watching Spongebob when I was younger and thinking it was the most amazing show that had ever come into existence. The plot was well thought out, it wasn't overdone like other shows, the characters were absolutely hilarious especially the conversations between Spongebob and Squidward. The songs they sung (such as the Campfire Song and the F.U.N. Song) were also great and catchy to sing along to. It was just a perfect blend of what a TV show really should be like.

Welcome guys to the club!

New topic!

What's your favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants?

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Name: rpryor03
Favorite Character: Patrick
Favorite Episode: Band Geeks, F.U.N., The Camping Episode, Club Spongebob

Salzorrah

Years
Name: rpryor03
Favorite Character: Patrick
Favorite Episode: Band Geeks, F.U.N., The Camping Episode, Club Spongebob

Welcome! Oh god, I'm so very sorry for letting this club get on the back pages on the forums ;;

Anyways, my faves are pretty much any ol ep they throw at me :> I really don't have a specific :3

But I what I do adore most are the very first ones :< I really wish they would reair it here again :<

Salzorrah

Years
*BUNP*

Again, after 2 weeks of dead silence, I guess it's time to repost again. Feel free to delete tis Andy if it incase breaks the rules :>

New topic yo:

If you could meet any Spongebob character for one whole day, who you you meet?

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Why did this go inactive >.< Spongebob is freaking hilarious.
~Anyway here's my sign up form

Username: Munchlax11
Answer current topic: Patrick of course! I mean I'd probably break my laugh box (haha get it because the laugh box episode... if anyone's seen that) if i got to hang out with Patrick for a day. He would just do so many stupid things.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Username: TreeKangaroo!
Answer current topic: Patrick because we can be absent-minded and random together.

Last edited:

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Now, I'm noting as I choose to join this club, that I DESPISE modern Spongebob episodes. And until the producers realize they've screwed up their amazing franchise and corrected the problem, that won't change.

... But as a diehard classic Spongebob fan, I feel a heaping responsibility to join this club.
And note that as a diehard classic Spongebob fan, I am only writing what I write with CLASSIC Spongebob only in mind, unless specified to do so otherwise.

Username: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Spongebob Character: Spongebob
Answer Current Topic: Mr. Krabs. For no other reason than that I'd like some lessons on how to play the World's Smallest Violin.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: angelomanalo
Favorite Spongebob Character: Gary the Snail
Answer Current Topic: Gary, although he is a snail, in Spongebob's world snails are cats.
And I love cats!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The newer Spongebob episodes seem to have less humor and more.....uh...I really don't have the right word to describe it right now. But I do agree that they are beating a dead horse. I still appreciate the older episodes, proooobably because I grew up (I was 8 when the first episode debuted), and I still find them funny.

I kinda want to start a topic, if anyone doesn't mind.~

Which Spongebob character do you relate to the most? It could be a character different from your favorite, or it could be your favorite...either or!

Salzorrah

Years
Which Spongebob character do you relate to the most?

Sandy Cheeks! She's unique and an outsider! Plus she's smart, like me! :33

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Which Spongebob character do you relate to the most?
If it's anyone, it would be Patrick. We rest for a while, and watch TV sometimes. We also sometimes act dim-witted.

Back