Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

TrollandToad.com

Old October 16th, 2017 (11:06 PM).
beyond salvation
    FC: 3883-7618-4217
    IGN: Road

Nature: Adamant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sater10 View Post
    this one is from me. gonna refund you with the legit one (will take a moment to breed it).
    I remember, but I was also the one to push you to trade it to me, so tbh it's no big deal. I have replacements for it anyway haha.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
    Alright, let's take a look at this lol.

- What is the error on the 10128 TCG World Championships Milotic? It should have an error, a legit version will say that the Mystery Gift can't be received by this version. It's claiming that the obtain game needs to be Platinum instead of Diamond. Which, yes, it's true, but even if it was obtained on Platinum, the default gen 4 obtain game for wondercards was Diamond.

-Entei (Lv. 40, Lonely, UT)
    Suicune (Lv. 40, Bold, UT)

^ Are these possibly the Colosseum shinies? 51926 SETH Entei and 06107 Bryan Suicune? I'm conflicted on them if they are. In 2010 when I received both of those, I got them legit checked by someone else and I was told they were legit. Just a few months ago, someone told me that Project Pokemon confirmed the legendary beasts are shiny-locked in Colosseum, which would mean they're hacked.

I believe you're correct on everything else
    Yes that's the error I get on the Milotic. I've actually got two different ones (one that I've had so long it very well may be self-obtained, and one I got from a hack check I did for Denrew) and both have the same flag. If you're ABSOLUTELY sure then I'll re-add them to my list and let D know his is good as well!

And yes they are the Colo Shinies (same with Raikou, he is FERM 60391). I've heard mixed reports on the Shiny lock as I heard they could be RNGed to be Shiny (Colo/XD RNG being apparently possible but very hard to do) but also heard they were locked so...I don't know. Best to keep them off the lists I guess. I have replacements for these (Crown Beasts and the international versions) so it's no big deal, but still a bummer.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 17th, 2017 (4:44 AM).
    Selenium Forest
    • Silver Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    FC: 4141-2407-3725
    IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy

Nature: Sassy
    Quote:
    It would be great if you could send the file What's the ID and OT on it?

Let's see... So I have a Shiny Drowzee from Platinum that was caught in Route 215, meaning a swarm. The PID that PKHeX reads is a correct PID, and there's no error on it. The PID algorithm it's reading is Chain Shiny. Same thing with my Shiny Voltorb caught in a swarm in Platinum. But I have a Shiny Makuhita that was caught in Route 225 in Platinum, and it reads Common NDS (A-B-C-D) and PKHeX still reads that as valid.

Do you mind sending those errors as files along with the Mew? Thanks
    Sure! I sent over the Mew because I already had registered it, but tonight I'll send you 2 files: 1 file, still in Diamond, or a normal Swarm Drowzee, and 1 file of a Shiny Slakoth on my Sun, caught in a swarm in Eterna Forest!

Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:36 AM).
    Fluttershy is mai waifu
      FC: 3926 5179 1229
      IGN: ICanSnake

Nature: Modest
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
      Sure! I sent over the Mew because I already had registered it, but tonight I'll send you 2 files: 1 file, still in Diamond, or a normal Swarm Drowzee, and 1 file of a Shiny Slakoth on my Sun, caught in a swarm in Eterna Forest!
      Well, the Drowzee is just an outright hack:
      Spoiler:

You probably should have noticed the PID first of all lol. Even in hex notation, a PID with many 0's in a row should be suspicious. The other thing that I noticed is the TID and SID relationship. They're pretty much the same, except the SID is 10 digits higher than the TID.

Next, the Shiny Slakoth. Hypothesis first, but looking at the PID and the TID/SID, I'm suspecting it'll be the same as the Drowzee. Let me test it out now.

Spoiler:

Lastly, HGSS Dunsparce.

Spoiler:

I'll walk through it. The Dunsparce is reading "Encounter Type does not match encounter", but it still has a valid PID algorithm. It was caught in Dark Cave in HGSS, and the encounter type says "Cave/Hall of Origin", so cave would be the encounter type. I switched the encounter type to "Rock Smash (HGSS)", and PKHeX reads that as 100% valid and legal, with no errors. Dunsparce has a 90% chance of being obtained from Rock Smash, but 40% chance of being obtained in a swarm.

Now, here's the part why it's flagged. In a swarm in Dark Cave, the level range of a Dunsparce is only between level 2 and 4. When you use Rock Smash, the level range jumps between level 4 to level 8. The Dunsparce you sent is level 8, which assumes Rock Smash. You can try this for yourself: Change the level and the met level of your Dunsparce to level 4, and delete the move Defense Curl, and watch and the error goes away.

Reference: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/206.shtml#hg

tl;dr All 3 Swarm Pokemon you sent are hacks. XD
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:03 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Soapy ❤.
      Selenium Forest
      • Silver Tier
      • PokéCommunity Daily

Quote:
      Well, the Drowzee is just an outright hack:
      Spoiler:

You probably should have noticed the PID first of all lol. Even in hex notation, a PID with many 0's in a row should be suspicious. The other thing that I noticed is the TID and SID relationship. They're pretty much the same, except the SID is 10 digits higher than the TID.

Next, the Shiny Slakoth. Hypothesis first, but looking at the PID and the TID/SID, I'm suspecting it'll be the same as the Drowzee. Let me test it out now.

Spoiler:

Lastly, HGSS Dunsparce.

Spoiler:

I'll walk through it. The Dunsparce is reading "Encounter Type does not match encounter", but it still has a valid PID algorithm. It was caught in Dark Cave in HGSS, and the encounter type says "Cave/Hall of Origin", so cave would be the encounter type. I switched the encounter type to "Rock Smash (HGSS)", and PKHeX reads that as 100% valid and legal, with no errors. Dunsparce has a 90% chance of being obtained from Rock Smash, but 40% chance of being obtained in a swarm.

Now, here's the part why it's flagged. In a swarm in Dark Cave, the level range of a Dunsparce is only between level 2 and 4. When you use Rock Smash, the level range jumps between level 4 to level 8. The Dunsparce you sent is level 8, which assumes Rock Smash. You can try this for yourself: Change the level and the met level of your Dunsparce to level 4, and delete the move Defense Curl, and watch and the error goes away.

Reference: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/206.shtml#hg

tl;dr All 3 Swarm Pokemon you sent are hacks. XD
      That's the issue; I caught Drowzee and Slakoth myself, and didn't edit them.
      Drowzee and Slakoth both were caught while I had the Cute Charm glitch active with my Cute Charm lead; hence why the PID might have a lot of 0. The Cute Charm flags were fixed in a previous update, but they both still have the flags, and Drowzee isn't even Shiny. I am 100% sure of their origins and that I didn't edit them. So while the Cute Charm glitch might have something to do with it, they are not hacked.

As for Dunsparce, I don't remember if I caught it myself or if I transfered it from the previous saved file of my used Soul Silver game, so I'll just delete it.

Edit: I tried to open PKHeX and it crashes; downloading a new one says there's a virus on it...it was working this morning D:

Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:51 AM).
      Fluttershy is mai waifu

Quote:
        That's the issue; I caught Drowzee and Slakoth myself, and didn't edit them.
        Drowzee and Slakoth both were caught while I had the Cute Charm glitch active with my Cute Charm lead; hence why the PID might have a lot of 0. The Cute Charm flags were fixed in a previous update, but they both still have the flags, and Drowzee isn't even Shiny. I am 100% sure of their origins and that I didn't edit them. So while the Cute Charm glitch might have something to do with it, they are not hacked.

As for Dunsparce, I don't remember if I caught it myself or if I transfered it from the previous saved file of my used Soul Silver game, so I'll just delete it.

Edit: I tried to open PKHeX and it crashes; downloading a new one says there's a virus on it...it was working this morning D:
        Sorry lol. I don't know anything about the Cute Charm glitch, but I looked it up just now and you're right.

So generally, the Drowzee is showing an Encounter Type PID mismatch, it would mean it's trying to look for a Common NDS (A-B-C-D) PID algorithm instead of a "Hacked or Unknown Pokemon" algorithm. I guess Legal.exe wouldn't work for Cute Charm glitch since I believe that's a recent glitch?

I mean, if you caught them yourself, you shouldn't have to worry about what PKHeX says anyway. That would mean PKHeX is missing a lot of test cases. Pretty sure in this case, you would know more than me lol, so it's up to you if you want to keep them as legit or not.
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:13 AM).
        Selenium Forest
        • Silver Tier
        • PokéCommunity Daily

Quote:
        Sorry lol. I don't know anything about the Cute Charm glitch, but I looked it up just now and you're right.

So generally, the Drowzee is showing an Encounter Type PID mismatch, it would mean it's trying to look for a Common NDS (A-B-C-D) PID algorithm instead of a "Hacked or Unknown Pokemon" algorithm. I guess Legal.exe wouldn't work for Cute Charm glitch since I believe that's a recent glitch?

I mean, if you caught them yourself, you shouldn't have to worry about what PKHeX says anyway. That would mean PKHeX is missing a lot of test cases. Pretty sure in this case, you would know more than me lol, so it's up to you if you want to keep them as legit or not.
        Yeah, I did not intend to trade them anyway, I was just wondering if it might have been a bug/something they overlooked.

About PKHeX crashing, the ITs saw a virus on my computer, so is it possible PKHeX just got compromised? :/

Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:09 PM).
        beyond salvation

Quote:
          About PKHeX crashing, the ITs saw a virus on my computer, so is it possible PKHeX just got compromised? :/
          I had a problem like this too. My Antivirus software (which literally never does anything lol) flared up and locked down the file so I couldn't use it. I had to turn OFF the software to use it. I've restarted my computer since and now it's running fine; I think my antivirus decided it was fine and stfu haha. Not sure what happened but it just seems like the first time it triggers antivirus flags. Maybe a weird algorithm?
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:19 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by I like fire 14.
            FC: 2982-0405-6312
            IGN: Fire

I received a Darkrai in a trade on another site. It is a member card Darkrai from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The trader informed me that an action replay was used to get the event item to battle Darkrai, however the Darkrai itself hasn't itself been hacked or altered in any way. If the Darkrai hasn't directly been hacked or altered, would I still be allowed to trade it here or would ot still be considered a hack because an action replay was used for the member card?
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:18 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Road.
            beyond salvation

Quote:
              Originally Posted by I like fire 14 View Post
              I received a Darkrai in a trade on another site. It is a member card Darkrai from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The trader informed me that an action replay was used to get the event item to battle Darkrai, however the Darkrai itself hasn't itself been hacked or altered in any way. If the Darkrai hasn't directly been hacked or altered, would I still be allowed to trade it here or would ot still be considered a hack because an action replay was used for the member card?
              I think the general answer is yes. Hacking in Wonder Cards is illegal here, and the item is an event-only item, so I think the rule extends to apply to this. Since you KNOW it was added to the game via AR, there's no dispute there.

Do you know specifically which game it came from? If it's from Diamond and Pearl, it will always be considered a hack here, because the Member Card was never officially released for those versions so there is no legal way to get to Darkrai. (Same rule applies for Shaymin.) If it is from Platinum, this is a bit more of a grey area.

tl;dr yes considered a hack, unless you know it came from Platinum. Probably need a final say from the mods/admins.
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:56 AM).
              Selenium Forest
              • Silver Tier
              • PokéCommunity Daily

Injected Member Card is a hack even if it came from Platinum. It's the same as injecting Wonder Cards

Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:08 AM).
                FC: 4914-7317-1905
                IGN: Sylvia

Shiny Sawsbuck || Link Trade || Lvl 100 || Heal Ball
                OT: Sergio
                ID No. 06736
                Hp. 301, Att. 299, Df. 177, Sp.A 140, Sp.D 176, S. 317
                Moves: Double-edge, Horn Leech, Baton Pass, Toxic
                Ability: Sap Sipper
                Nature: Jolly
                Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Kalos region
                Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Shiny Vaporeon || Link Trade || Lvl 100 || Pokeball
                OT: (I cant type it, its japanese)
                ID No. 170928
                Hp. 464, Att. 149, Df. 183, Sp.A 322, Sp.D 226, S. 166
                Moves: Wish, Ice Beam, Substitute, Last Resort
                Ability: Water Absorb
                Egg Received: 4/11/2017
                Egg Hatched: Apparently 12/9/2016
                Where: Poke Pelago
                Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
                (At first i thought it was an obvious hack because of the hatch dates, but then i remembered you can change the date on your ds so im at a dead end now)

Shiny Clefable || Link Trade || Lvl 64 || Master Ball
                OT: (Cant type, in Japanese)
                ID No. 26310
                Hp. 199, Att. 110, Df. 105, Sp.A 131, Sp.D 139, S. 86
                Moves: Light Screen, Healing Wish, After You, Meteor Mash
                Nature: Gentle
                Ability: Magic Guard
                Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Unova region
                Characteristic: Good perseverance

Shiny Houndoom || Link Trade || Lvl 100 || Pokeball
                OT: Karen
                ID No. 57295
                Hp. 291, Att. 194, Df. 137, Sp.A 319, Sp.D 196, S. 317
                Moves: Nasty Plot, Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond
                Nature: Timid
                Ability: Flash Fire
                Seems to have traveled across both time and space to reach you from the Kalos region
                Characteristic: Mischevious
                Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:45 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Road View Post
                  I think the general answer is yes. Hacking in Wonder Cards is illegal here, and the item is an event-only item, so I think the rule extends to apply to this. Since you KNOW it was added to the game via AR, there's no dispute there.

Do you know specifically which game it came from? If it's from Diamond and Pearl, it will always be considered a hack here, because the Member Card was never officially released for those versions so there is no legal way to get to Darkrai. (Same rule applies for Shaymin.) If it is from Platinum, this is a bit more of a grey area.

tl;dr yes considered a hack, unless you know it came from Platinum. Probably need a final say from the mods/admins.
                  Quote:
                  Injected Member Card is a hack even if it came from Platinum. It's the same as injecting Wonder Cards
                  Thanks
                  Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:36 AM).
                  Fluttershy is mai waifu

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                    ID No. 06736
                    Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Kalos region

ID No. 170928
                    (At first i thought it was an obvious hack because of the hatch dates, but then i remembered you can change the date on your ds so im at a dead end now)

ID No. 26310
                    Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Unova region

ID No. 57295
                    Seems to have traveled across both time and space to reach you from the Kalos region
                    Sawsbuck is a 6 IV with 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Def. It's also the standard Smogon Choice Scarf set. I'd easily say that's hacked.

Vaporeon is also 6 IV. Looks like it has EVs in HP, Def, and SpAtk, but it's not a Smogon set. The dates are probably wrong because it could've been TSV hatched. But I go by the philosophy: Any 6IV BR shinies that are level 100 are hacked.

Clefable looks like it has no EVs and has random IVs. Possibly Rare Candied or used berries on it. Doesn't look bad, so I'd say legit.

Houndoom again is a 6 IV with 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Def. Looks like a variation on Smogon's UU Nasty Plot set. I'd definitely say hacked.
                    Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:03 PM).

Quote:
                      ID No. 06736

ID No. 170928

ID No. 26310

ID No. 57295
                      Have the Sawsbuck, Vaporeon or Houndoom been hyper trained? As Haileo already said, 6 IV shiny BR pokemon are probably hacked, though if they've been hyper trained, wouldn't mean ot would be less likely to be hacked since they're not really 6IV?
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:22 PM).
                        FC: 4914-7317-1905
                        IGN: Sylvia

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by I like fire 14 View Post
                        Have the Sawsbuck, Vaporeon or Houndoom been hyper trained? As Haileo already said, 6 IV shiny BR pokemon are probably hacked, though if they've been hyper trained, wouldn't mean ot would be less likely to be hacked since they're not really 6IV?
                        No i havent hyper trained them
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:12 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Road.
                        beyond salvation

Quote:
                          No i havent hyper trained them
                          I think they're not so much asking if you have, rather if they have been at all. Anything that has been Hyper Trained will be marked as such when you check it's IVs in the PC. Are you able to check that?

If some of the stats have, then they're maybe fine but still iffy. If they haven't, definitely hacked as Haileo said.
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:35 AM).
                          FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
                            FC: 1693-5231-7201
                            IGN: Ash(gen6) / mike(gen7)

Anyone who can check a japanese shaymin (english name for some reason) and a shiny descartes yveltal (2015) with some suspicious IVs for me? Just trying to be sure
                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:15 AM).
                            beyond salvation

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mike96elings View Post
                              Anyone who can check a japanese shaymin (english name for some reason) and a shiny descartes yveltal (2015) with some suspicious IVs for me? Just trying to be sure
                              If you post full details (example in OP or like people above), someone can give you a second opinion just from that! If you actually want it checked in PKHeX, one of us can help you sometime.

As for the Shaymin, if it's from 6th or 7th Gen, English name is fine. Remember that the language of the Pokemon is dependent on what language the game is SET to, not it's region. So the person probably played the game in English.
                              Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:29 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Soapy ❤.
                              Selenium Forest
                              • Silver Tier
                              • PokéCommunity Daily

New: Official PKHeX checkers have been added! Remember, PKHeX checks can only be requested when the in-game info is not enough for us to deem your Pokémon legit or not.
                              So make sure to post all of the Pokémon's info first!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:13 PM).
                              Fluttershy is mai waifu

Quote:
                                New: Official PKHeX checkers have been added! Remember, PKHeX checks can only be requested when the in-game info is not enough for us to deem your Pokémon legit or not.
                                So make sure to post all of the Pokémon's info first!
                                Oh sweet lol. I'd like to be added to the list My Discord is ICanSnake#2009
                                Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:14 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Soapy ❤.
                                Selenium Forest
                                • Silver Tier
                                • PokéCommunity Daily

Quote:
                                Oh sweet lol. I'd like to be added to the list My Discord is ICanSnake#2009
                                Awesome! You're a proven veteran hack checker so welcome aboard give me 10 mins to update the list~
                                Edit: Added on both here and Discord, feel free to join our server if you wish

Old 1 Day Ago (6:56 PM).
                                  FC: 5327-1652-0643
                                  IGN: Norris

Nature: Quiet
                                  After getting super frustrated with my exam revision, I finally decided to learn how to check my Pokemon collection with PKHex...and find out half of the events/shinies I have are flagged.

I would like some clarification about some of the flags I'm getting. If you can confirm/explain the errors, it'd be much appreciated!

Spoiler:

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PKHex
                                  Invalid: Encounter Type PID/PID-Nature mismatch.
                                  This is a trait of a modified Pokemon; it's a hack.

Quote:
                                  Invalid Relearn Move 1: Expected: Diamond Storm
                                  This is an example of the invalid relearn move flag that showed up for an event Diancie (the shiny Japanese one), and this error comes up for all 4 of its moves. The traits of it are:
                                  TID: ポケセン
                                  SID: 00131
                                  OT: 12125
                                  Name: ディアンシー
                                  Moves: Return, Reflect, Moonblast, Diamond Storm
                                  Other: Timid nature, level 50, Cherish Ball, origin from Omega Ruby, received on 13/12/2015 (the PowerSaves date is 12/12/2015 according to this Reddit post).
                                  I'm not sure what else is required to work out this error. The same Diancie also gives the warning:
                                  Quote:
                                  Invalid: Event OT Friendship does not match base friendship.
                                  Is this saying that the friendship of the Pokemon has been artificially changed?

Quote:
                                  Invalid Move x: Invalid Move.
                                  I'm getting this error for evolved forms, specifically Milotic with Splash and Zoroark with Fake Tears. I would say that this is a false flag from PKHex, but the same Pokemon also give this error...

Quote:
                                  Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game.
                                  These pokes were 'caught' on Route 19 in White 2. It's pretty clear that these guys are hacks, but I was just wondering if the Invalid Move error is a cause for concern for Pokemon who can learn the said move in their previous evolutions, but not the latter? One example I can think of is Chimchar and Flamethrower (I was quite annoyed to find out that Infernape couldn't learn it in Diamond and I had to use a precious Flamethrower TM to teach it to him).

Quote:
                                  Invalid Relearn Move x: Base Egg move missing.
                                  Finally, I'm guessing this is just a badly genned 'mon (genner forgot to put Egg Moves in the Relearn section).

I'm too scared to check the rest of my collection...

Old 1 Day Ago (5:36 AM).
                                  Fluttershy is mai waifu

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Firebolt123 View Post
                                    After getting super frustrated with my exam revision, I finally decided to learn how to check my Pokemon collection with PKHex...and find out half of the events/shinies I have are flagged.

I would like some clarification about some of the flags I'm getting. If you can confirm/explain the errors, it'd be much appreciated!

Spoiler:

This is a trait of a modified Pokemon; it's a hack.

This is an example of the invalid relearn move flag that showed up for an event Diancie (the shiny Japanese one), and this error comes up for all 4 of its moves. The traits of it are:
                                    TID: ポケセン
                                    SID: 00131
                                    OT: 12125
                                    Name: ディアンシー
                                    Moves: Return, Reflect, Moonblast, Diamond Storm
                                    Other: Timid nature, level 50, Cherish Ball, origin from Omega Ruby, received on 13/12/2015 (the PowerSaves date is 12/12/2015 according to this Reddit post).
                                    I'm not sure what else is required to work out this error. The same Diancie also gives the warning:

Is this saying that the friendship of the Pokemon has been artificially changed?

I'm getting this error for evolved forms, specifically Milotic with Splash and Zoroark with Fake Tears. I would say that this is a false flag from PKHex, but the same Pokemon also give this error...

These pokes were 'caught' on Route 19 in White 2. It's pretty clear that these guys are hacks, but I was just wondering if the Invalid Move error is a cause for concern for Pokemon who can learn the said move in their previous evolutions, but not the latter? One example I can think of is Chimchar and Flamethrower (I was quite annoyed to find out that Infernape couldn't learn it in Diamond and I had to use a precious Flamethrower TM to teach it to him).

Finally, I'm guessing this is just a badly genned 'mon (genner forgot to put Egg Moves in the Relearn section).

I'm too scared to check the rest of my collection...
                                    One by one:

1. Yes, a nature mismatch means it's a hack. It also means that is a gen 3 or 4 Pokemon. There is a way to calculate what nature it should be. Take the PID (it's listed as hex notation in PKHeX) and turn it into a decimal, then use the formula "PID % 25". You can type that right in your browser search bar. The number you get will correspond to one of these natures

Spoiler:
                                    0) Hardy
                                    1) Lonely
                                    2) Brave
                                    3) Adamant
                                    4) Naughty
                                    5) Bold
                                    6) Docile
                                    7) Relaxed
                                    8) Impish
                                    9) Lax
                                    10) Timid
                                    11) Hasty
                                    12) Serious
                                    13) Jolly
                                    14) Naive
                                    15) Modest
                                    16) Mild
                                    17) Quiet
                                    18) Bashful
                                    19) Rash
                                    20) Calm
                                    21) Gentle
                                    22) Sassy
                                    23) Careful
                                    24) Quirky

2. 12125 Pokecen Shiny Diancie should not be giving any errors, so I believe that would be a hack. Invalid relearn moves would mean it's not recognizing the event. All 4 moves should be listed as relearn moves, in the opposite order you have them as. "Event friendship does not match base friendship" has to do with the friendship levels. On the main tab you could see the Diancie has a friendship of 70. But if you go to the OT/Misc tab, click on Memories, and click on the Memories with OT tab, that friendship value should also be 70. It most likely means the friendship value was not set when it was made.

3. Wait, are you saying the Milotic and Zoroark were caught on Route 19 in White 2? They can't even be found there, so yeah, that's an invalid met location, it's a hack. That would mean the invalid move error would just be a secondary effect to the unable to match an encounter error.

4. Yes, you're right. If the moveset has an egg move, and it was bred in gen 6 or 7, then the relearn moves should be its moveset as it hatched.

Just remember that there are definitely some false flag errors that occur in PKHeX, so a lot of the ones that show up with errors can be legit.
                                    Old 19 Hours Ago (5:53 PM).
                                      FC: 5327-1652-0643
                                      IGN: Norris

Nature: Quiet
                                      Thank you very much! It's very disappointing to find out, but better I found out sooner rather than later.

Also yeah, I'll have to keep the false flags in mind because for some reason, PKHex just doesn't like Diantha's Ralts.

Quick Reply