• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Is there anything I can patch onto POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM VESION 1.1.gba to make it english? the English versions are not working.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey awesome game, I couldn't help but notice that you have a brazilian version (eu falo portugues brasileiro). If you need help in the future with translating, I speak Brasilian Portuguese, I lived there for several years and got pretty fluent with the language!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ya, I've asked Wesley about that and he told me it's a bug can't be fixed. :(
I think it's just flag bug... well not that I have time to edit it now :D

Hey awesome game, I couldn't help but notice that you have a brazilian version (eu falo portugues brasileiro). If you need help in the future with translating, I speak Brasilian Portuguese, I lived there for several years and got pretty fluent with the language!
Um... you see, the English version is out for quite some time o.O

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I'm currently stuck in the 2nd gym in the Lauren league. How do I get out? i[dot]imgur[dot]com/dt9cd[dot]png

Edit: I'm currently saved in front of the gym leader

Last edited:
Years
Um... you see, the English version is out for quite some time o.O

Hey, don't know if anyone else if having trouble using the English version, but I've downloaded the orginal rom, patched it and I just get a white screen when I load it with VBA, any advice?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
this hack is great theres only 1 issue that i have....you cant really catch any good pokemon early, your options are pretty much weak bug pokemon, birds, shinx, and blitzle. i mean you can get starter pokemon but why do you need totdile, charmander, and treecko? you dont really catch anything good im not even at the 2nd gym yet and i already have a Luxray lvl 32 just because i couldnt find anything else good to catch. but that aside this is a great hack and everything else about it is great, if it wasnt for this i would think it was perfect
Um..you do know there are other pokemon to collect in houses and such like Elekid right?

Hey, don't know if anyone else if having trouble using the English version, but I've downloaded the orginal rom, patched it and I just get a white screen when I load it with VBA, any advice?

I have a question. Why isn't the English patch working? If someone could answer that, it would be much appreciated.

Please....just please, both of you need to either change the save type to flash 128K and instead of the patch, use the already patched version on wesleys site on the main thread or patch the game with a RUBY 1.0 rom...can you please do that for me?

Years
Please....just please, both of you need to either change the save type to flash 128K and instead of the patch, use the already patched version on wesleys site on the main thread or patch the game with a RUBY 1.0 rom...can you please do that for me?

Yea, I've done that mate, no need to be condescending.
I still get a white screen.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Um..you do know there are other pokemon to collect in houses and such like Elekid right?

yeah i know i coulda got elekid, johto, or hoenn starters but i meant catch anything, i mean there are the standard bird types but most of the pokemon yoou get choices to catch are really weak, but maybe i just need to get to the 3rd city brfore i can get anything worthwhile.

i actually just got a zorua so thats a step in the right sirection even thought my luxray is lvl 37 already -___-

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Hello

Need info pls. How to evoilve Feebas and Pichu.

I use Water/thunder stone's on them, but not work ;o

HELP!! :(

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Yea, I've done that mate, no need to be condescending.
I still get a white screen.
Hm..did you try useing the already patched version?
Hello

Need info pls. How to evoilve Feebas and Pichu.

I use Water/thunder stone's on them, but not work ;o

HELP!! :(
Check Wesley's site for all you need to know about the evolutions,
and for the record, it's Pikachu who evolves into Raichu with a thunderstone, Pichu evolves into Pikachu by happiness.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
So how make Happiny to the Pichu ?

And it's so hard to give a link to Wesley site ? I really don't know whta You talk about, what http is Wesley site etc, rly so hard to help "good" ? Just some stupid piece of **** inteligent replay's ?
There is written feebas evolve by water stone, but how to use this water stone, or on what lvl no, when i use it normaly as i should nothing happen's.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years

And it's so hard to give a link to Wesley site ? I really don't know whta You talk about, what http is Wesley site etc, rly so hard to help "good" ? Just some stupid piece of **** inteligent replay's ?
There is written feebas evolve by water stone, but how to use this water stone, or on what lvl no, when i use it normaly as i should nothing happen's.

Hahaha...what in the world are you saying?

Hey, no naughty words now...

And I don't think a Water Stone makes Feebas evolve; no way no how. You need to maximize its Beauty condition.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years

1. You don't make Happiny into a Pichu, you make the Pichu's happiness high enough to evolve.
2.Wesleys site is on the first post of this thread so you kinda don't need anyone to put a link up just for you.
3. For the bold, people are giving you good help you just need to do some of the work yourself too.

Is it just on the link to the Light site?
I can't seem to find it.
You go to the Light site and scroll down till you see gba download.

And I don't think a Water Stone makes Feebas evolve; no way no how. You need to maximize its Beauty condition.
For some reason in this game you need a water stone to evolve Feebas, probably because of the contests not working right I think xD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I'm currently stuck in the 2nd gym in the Lauren league. How do I get out? i[dot]imgur[dot]com/dt9cd[dot]png

Edit: I'm currently saved in front of the gym leader

Can anyone help? I'd really like to continue this game but I can't until I find a way out...

Edit: I escaped using a walk through walls code. Assistance is no longer needed.

Last edited:

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
Years
I can't seem to get the latest rom working on VisualBoyAdvance, I've tried numerous base roms and it still just displays a white screen when I load the rom.
Any tips on how to get it to work, really want to play the game?!?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Ok mby i was to agressive.

1. Don't know the way how to make he Pichu's happiness high enough to evolve. Pls help!
2. Still don;t know how to evolve the Feebas... Pls help!
3. On Wesley's site, there is NO info about how to evolve pokemon's i look this site from 0 to 10000000000 bilion, and i don;t find enything about evolves .. LINK! pls! :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
hey guys where can you get all the unova starters? i've only got snivy which prof. ellie gave me

Back