• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I don't know what time zone you're in but I'll be ready around 12 noon eastern US time. I hope that's good for you. The power lens, power band, and power belt?

Years
I don't know what time zone you're in but I'll be ready around 12 noon eastern US time. I hope that's good for you. The power lens, power band, and power belt?

sorry i missed you today i was at a mother's day party all day. ill be on after 2:00 pm tomorrow for me, so around 5 pm for you. yes my three powers items for the ones we discussed

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
sorry i missed you today i was at a mother's day party all day. ill be on after 2:00 pm tomorrow for me, so around 5 pm for you. yes my three powers items for the ones we discussed
That might work. I'm not sure though. I'm usually tied up around that time.

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Thanks for the trade man. I'll definitely be doing business with you again when I have more to offer. That Rayquaza is tempting. It's my favorite legendary of all time.

Years
dont need your pokemon beacuse i have action replay sorry but you can have some of my pokemon

they arent hacks are they?

ffffffiiiiiiiiillllllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the trade man. I'll definitely be doing business with you again when I have more to offer. That Rayquaza is tempting. It's my favorite legendary of all time.

ok thanks. :) yes i just got done EV training him today, rayquaza is my fave hoenn legend, and my second fave behind Raikou

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Hey Live! Just stopping by to say hi! Dude I've been doing the Masuda Method for the past couple of days hoping to hatch some shiny Eevee's but have had no luck. Anyway I have a little over 100 Eevee's sitting in my boxes so I figured I'd give some to you and another friend of mine. Better to give em' to people that may actually use them rather than just release them. They have Dig, Shadowball, Iron Tail, & Toxic. Let me know if you want any. Totally free. Masterballs also. :)

Years
Hey Live! Just stopping by to say hi! Dude I've been doing the Masuda Method for the past couple of days hoping to hatch some shiny Eevee's but have had no luck. Anyway I have a little over 100 Eevee's sitting in my boxes so I figured I'd give some to you and another friend of mine. Better to give em' to people that may actually use them rather than just release them. They have Dig, Shadowball, Iron Tail, & Toxic. Let me know if you want any. Totally free. Masterballs also. :)

haha yeah i tried that with a togepi and fiilled 8 boxes without a shiny.. yeah id like some of the eevees with shadow ball and iron tail! that would be very nice to breed and add to my shop too. :)

fffffiiilllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Back